October was the warmest month ever recorded globally

India and China need to clean up their act. Spend a little of their own money. When they get their countries as clean as the US, then we can figure out what kind of global plan we should pursue, if any. .

It was 75 and sunny here in Florida yesterday.

I was doing yard work in a g string.

I come inside for a beer, and Green Bay and Carolina are playing in a blizzard.

God Bless Global warming.

It was 75 and sunny here in Florida yesterday.

I was doing yard work in a g string.

I come inside for a beer, and Green Bay and Carolina are playing in a blizzard.

God Bless Global warming.
I am a little dissapointed in the current rate of warming. 16F today with 5F windchill.
As a climate change encourager I am greatly discouraged.
:45:

Last edited:
India and China need to clean up their act. Spend a little of their own money. When they get their countries as clean as the US, then we can figure out what kind of global plan we should pursue, if any. .

Why are complaining about India and China? They signed the Accords. Don’t worry, I won’t cum and the check is in the mail.

I knew global warming deniers would lose this argument, but I never thought it would be this fast.
And no, "funny" ratings don't make global temperatures drop.
Last month was the warmest October on record globally. Here's what it means for climate change

Your post is full of misleading bullcrap, since they used the WARMEST data set to make this claim, that it is anomaly that has only 40 years in it that was based on the 1981- 2010 base period. Here is the link showing their overt bias in vivid color:

LINK

"About ERA-Interim
The monthly information is from ERA-Interim, a reanalysis for the period from 1979 to the present. ERA-Interim combines information from meteorological observations with background information from a forecast model, using the data assimilation approach developed for numerical weather prediction. The atmospheric observing system underwent several improvements leading up to 1979.

Over land, values of surface air temperature from ERA-Interim are in effect determined quite directly from observational records for regions where plentiful observations of surface air temperature were made. Elsewhere, the background forecast model plays a stronger role, helping values of surface air temperature to be derived from other types of observation, such as of sea-surface temperatures and winds. Satellite data on the extent of sea-ice cover are important in winter, as surface air temperatures tend to be much warmer over open sea than over ice. Observations of conditions higher in the atmosphere provide some additional information."

==================

It is a modeled reanalysis!

:21:

Meanwhile warmists like you completely ignored the Satellite data, which shows that October COOLED down from September by .15C lower.

Here is the chart you ignored:

UAH_LT_1979_thru_October_2019_v6.jpg

LINK

I knew global warming deniers would lose this argument, but I never thought it would be this fast.
Last month was the warmest October on record globally. Here's what it means for climate change

Your post is full of misleading bullcrap, since they used the WARMEST data set to make this claim, that it is anomaly that has only 40 years in it that was based on the 1981- 2010 base period. Here is the link showing their overt bias in vivid color:

LINK

"About ERA-Interim
The monthly information is from ERA-Interim, a reanalysis for the period from 1979 to the present. ERA-Interim combines information from meteorological observations with background information from a forecast model, using the data assimilation approach developed for numerical weather prediction. The atmospheric observing system underwent several improvements leading up to 1979.

Over land, values of surface air temperature from ERA-Interim are in effect determined quite directly from observational records for regions where plentiful observations of surface air temperature were made. Elsewhere, the background forecast model plays a stronger role, helping values of surface air temperature to be derived from other types of observation, such as of sea-surface temperatures and winds. Satellite data on the extent of sea-ice cover are important in winter, as surface air temperatures tend to be much warmer over open sea than over ice. Observations of conditions higher in the atmosphere provide some additional information."

==================

Meanwhile warmists like you completely ignored the Satellite data, which shows that October COOLED down from September by .15C lower.

LINK
Silly ass, that is the extant of satellite data, not the climate record. We have good data to about 1880, and proxy data for many thousands of year.

Just to sorta put some things into perspective regarding these "October was the hottest month ever....." threads. These type threads have been being posted up in this forum for well over 10 years and every month has been used time after time!!! So presumably, one would think they are effective at stirring the concern of the public...…….

But they don't...….like at all.:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Been saying for almost 2 decades......nobody cares about the bomb thrower proclamations about temperature. We know that with 100% certainty because we haven't seen dick in terms of the public lifting even a finger for climate change action.:flirtysmile4:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

LINK

"About ERA-Interim

==================

LINK
Silly ass, that is the extant of satellite data, not the climate record. We have good data to about 1880, and proxy data for many thousands of year.

The abject stupidity old rocks in full force since YOU saw that PYETRO posted about a single month anomaly, then when I address it, you idiotically deflect to a time period back to 1880 on the pathetic attempt to disparage the valid Satellite data.

Pyetro wrote:

I chose the Satellite data since PYETRO had used a link and their contrived data using the same years the Satellite does, 1979 2019 time frame. Hell I QUOTED from his link:

"The monthly information is from ERA-Interim, a reanalysis for the period from 1979 to the present."

Don't you get tired of being caught as a dishonest person, that your irrational deflection had nothing to do with Pyetro or my post at all?

Last edited:
You can't prove it was excess CO2 that caused it tho.
Ever hear of absorption spectra, dumb ass?

Ever hear of emission data dumb ass? The energy goes in, the energy goes out...round and round like the wheels on the bus. CO2 does not warm...does not cause warming...can not cause warming...never has...never will.

The lack of an upper tropospheric hot spot is evidence of this..without a roof, which is exactly what a hot spot would be, a greenhouse can't trap heat. What makes you so gullible rocks? Or is it just a quasi religious faith for you and intelligence has nothing whatsoever to do with it?

Forum List

Back