Occupy Wall Street is over.

Wow, they didnt get government assistance? And they're not willing to fight the MAN when mommy and daddy cut off the cash? Rich liberals, priceless.

Like I've previously written. When clowns in the UK decided to embark on heir own 'occupy' movement and occupied the space in front of St. Paul's cathedral, journalists trained heat seeking cameras on their tents over night. The majority betrayed no heat signature. On asking the occupants where they were overnight, most of them seemed incensed at the idea that going home for a hot meal and a bath wasn't in the spirit of a sit-in.

Thermal Images Prove 90% of Tents Outside St. Paul's Are Empty Overnight - Mail Online

Like I've previously written. When clowns in the UK decided to embark on heir own 'occupy' movement and occupied the space in front of St. Paul's cathedral, journalists trained heat seeking cameras on their tents over night. The majority betrayed no heat signature. On asking the occupants where they were overnight, most of them seemed incensed at the idea that going home for a hot meal and a bath wasn't in the spirit of a sit-in.

Thermal Images Prove 90% of Tents Outside St. Paul's Are Empty Overnight - Mail Online

That was a very funny little 'gotcha' from the Brit media.

it's a shame, we need more gatherings of hippies, violence, rich guilty white kids, I mean the whole gambit, maybe even Eric holder's Black Panthers popped in? And for environmentalists, they sure litter ALOT

Perhaps if the reactionary plutocratic loyalists such as yourselves are incapable of seeing past the occupy movement to the reason they were protesting (the plutocracy, remember?) the lost cause is you.

I wouldn't count them out yet. They may not be out in the park, but they will be out during the summer.

Mission accomplished. Pub dupes alone didn't get the message. But you know who the 1% is at least. That's pretty good with you numbskulls...LOL

Mission accomplished, eh? So the nations been violently overthrown already?

I wouldn't count them out yet. They may not be out in the park, but they will be out during the summer.

They have already been out this summer, to a suspicious absence of news coverage, bet they will show up when the police end up beating the crap out of a few (or many).

Forum List

Back