London covered in 'Happy Ramadan' lights over Easter

Ramadan lights on display across central London over the Easter weekend has prompted concern over support for other major faiths during important festivals.

Lights in Oxford Street and between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square were switched on earlier this month by London mayor Sadiq Khan.

It is the second time the Muslim celebration has been marked with lights in London.

Lights in Oxford Street and between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square were switched on earlier this month by London mayor Sadiq Khan.

View attachment 924706

Comment:
England is being conquered.
Muslims do not assimilate, they conquer.
BTW London mayor Sadiq Khan was a consultant for the 9-11 suspect Zacarias Moussaoui.
View attachment 924717

Zacarias Moussaoui - Wikipedia

Zacarias Moussaoui (Arabic: زكريا موسوي, Zakariyyā Mūsawī; born 30 May 1968) is a French member of al-Qaeda who pleaded guilty in U.S. federal court to conspiring to kill citizens of the United States as part of the 9/11 attacks. He is serving life imprisonment without the possibility of parole at the Federal ADX … See more

Are Easter Lights a thing? I don't remember ever seeing them in my home town.

I thought it was mostly eggs and bunnies.

a96e88f3-c039-46da-8169-d892e3814e6f_4032x3024.jpg

It's not APPARENT to me. I never heard of RAMADINGDONG lites

I've seen Xmas lights in Saudi Arabia and Chinese New Year Lights in New York ... I never begrudge anyone showing off a few pretty lights...

file7iw66fy83lfvp6g7lo3-1-1065782-1640754310-1-1024x576.jpg

London is a different city today that it was just a decade ago, this is how it goes.

I wish a high ranking Chinese spy would defect and write a novel in English on the successes they have had. They have done an unmatched job in compromising and influencing foreign corporations and through them Western politicians and policies. Outstanding work really and I would love to know how they organized this strategy at conception.
I took my boys to London in 2010/11. Never been back, and never will. It's a shit hole. Everything South of Lancaster in the UK is down the pan.

Ramadan lights on display across central London over the Easter weekend has prompted concern over support for other major faiths during important festivals.

It is the second time the Muslim celebration has been marked with lights in London.

View attachment 924706

Comment:
BTW London mayor Sadiq Khan was a consultant for the 9-11 suspect Zacarias Moussaoui.
View attachment 924717
Are you a Christian?

must londoners really celebrate the recent masscre in Moscow, made for the greater glory of the Islamic State isis?

View attachment 924706

Comment:
View attachment 924717

I was brought up Christian, and I like Christmas lights. I wasn't brought up Muslim, but I like those Ramadan lights.

It's just fun.

Zacarias Moussaoui - Wikipedia

Zacarias Moussaoui (Arabic: زكريا موسوي, Zakariyyā Mūsawī; born 30 May 1968) is a French member of al-Qaeda who pleaded guilty in U.S. federal court to conspiring to kill citizens of the United States as part of the 9/11 attacks. He is serving life imprisonment without the possibility of parole at the Federal ADX … See more
The true threat is rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate – the authoritarian right’s unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

The true threat is rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate – the authoritarian right’s unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.
We share your view of America as it slips down the plug hole .

must londoners really celebrate the recent masscre in Moscow, made for the greater glory of the Islamic State isis?
I see this as a real “rub your face in it” of the Muslim takeover. It’s like when they wanted to build a mosque adjacent to the rubble of the World Trade Center.

View attachment 924706

Comment:
View attachment 924717
Fantastic. Great to show a community under assault that they are welcome.

Forum List

Back