Occupy Wall Street is over.

I wouldn't count them out yet. They may not be out in the park, but they will be out during the summer.

They have already been out this summer, to a suspicious absence of news coverage, bet they will show up when the police end up beating the crap out of a few (or many).

Then I would recommend that they cease throwing rocks and explosives at the police.

Perhaps if the reactionary plutocratic loyalists such as yourselves are incapable of seeing past the occupy movement to the reason they were protesting (the plutocracy, remember?) the lost cause is you.

Well, except for their plutocratic smartphones.

The poopers like those.

Perhaps if the reactionary plutocratic loyalists such as yourselves are incapable of seeing past the occupy movement to the reason they were protesting (the plutocracy, remember?) the lost cause is you.

Well, except for their plutocratic smartphones.

The poopers like those.

Kiss that banker booty, maybe they will reward you one day.

Hypocrite, much?

LOL

No, and I don't even know why you think so.

8ka917

Hypocrite, much?

LOL

Wow you dont even know what hypocrit means, but you are one, so it's IRONIC.
Fanny and Freddy were Barney Fag's boys. AG was your boy Dodds friends, and Obama bailed out wallstreet and you blame republicans, do some research so you wont look like a moron next time.

of course, as a dupe of the Pub Propaganda machine, you have NO IDEA what they wanted LOL

Yes. Because it was the Republican Propaganda machine that made the protesters say they were for the violent overthrow of our government and the capitalist economic system. We somehow tricked them into saying that. We forced them to tell us how much they hated jews. How unfair it was that they actually had to pay for what they wanted.

We are just that good. Fear us.

Hypocrite, much?

LOL

Fanny and Freddy were Barney Fag's boys. AG was your boy Dodds friends, and Obama bailed out wallstreet and you blame republicans, do some research so you wont look like a moron next time.

I know what hypocrite means, do you know what hyperbolic bullshit means?

I get it, you think of me as a stereotypical hippie, should have known. In your all or nothing polarized world occupy should divest itself of all of the beneficial fruits of capitalism because they are against capitalists buying and selling influence in Washington?

So we are supposedly wrong for expecting you not to be hypocrites?

Yes. We are all quite familiar with your posts.

Yes. We are all quite familiar with your posts.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for that tremendously witty comeback.

I get it, you think of me as a stereotypical hippie, should have known. In your all or nothing polarized world occupy should divest itself of all of the beneficial fruits of capitalism because they are against capitalists buying and selling influence in Washington?

So we are supposedly wrong for expecting you not to be hypocrites?

Expect what you like, it matters not, If you want to lump everyone together like a simpleton and then assume things about people you know nothing about, that's your business.

awwwww, did I hurt your feelings. I love riding you liberals, it might even be enough to make me gay....oh wait that's genetic, I forgot, nevermind.

Forum List

Back