Occupy calling for nationwide general strike on 11/2

Willow..............oh Willow!? Why would you disable PM's.............and then hand out negative rep? What are you............a pussy wearing glasses and a hat?

They don't want to work and are wondering why others have money? i dont get these people sometimes.

Occupy is upping the ante and calling for a general strike on November 2. Last one was in 1946. Will this also be "peaceful"??

Occupy Wall Street Launching First Nationwide General Strike In America Since 1946

Sorry I have to pay the bills, can't afford the day off of work to protest against people who create wealth (and provide me the opportunity to get a job with compensation based on my value to said job).

If you can't afford a day off.....I think you might want to join them.

Why do you say that? I'm being compensated for the level of work I perform. If I want more compensation I can either work harder to earn a raise/bonus or I can work harder by getting a 2nd job.

I don't need the govt to take it from other people who worked hard to give it to me, I'd rather earn my way instead of steal it from rich people.

Sorry I have to pay the bills, can't afford the day off of work to protest against people who create wealth (and provide me the opportunity to get a job with compensation based on my value to said job).

If only that's what they were protesting against....

Too bad you didn't finish that post with an explaination......................

Forum List

Back