Obama's Speech - comments

Middle class tax cuts don't create jobs.

neither do tax cuts for the rich or baby bush wouldn't have gotten us to where we were. haven't y'all figured that out yet?

middle class tax cuts move the economy because then middle class people spend money....which pays for the things made by rich people....that they ship overseas to be manufactured.

Kennedy and Reagan tax cuts all created millions of jobs

actually, no Reagan had to raise taxes when the economy started to tank. That's why Daddy Bush called trickle down "voodoo economics".

here we go....crisis inheritence..... blah blah blah blah...woe is me....i took office amid crisis that I can't fix...whaaaa whaaaaa

bobbcat is going to fit in with the haters and loons on the wingnut reactionary fringe wing of my party.

Bobcatt, Jake is a poseur, he's a Lib without the balls to admit he's a Lib, he thinks he's funny pretending to be a Republican or Conservative

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
same old crap.. on and on and on about health care. heard it a thousand times, he still didn't explain why, if it was so damned good they had to do it in secret and give special treatment to certain ass kissing senators,, one of which is from FLA.

Instead of using the term 'the past eight years', he now refers to it as the 'last decade'.
Hmmmmmmm.

We see right through you Barack! Mr. Transparency!

bobbcat is going to fit in with the haters and loons on the wingnut reactionary fringe wing of my party.
Open-minded much? LOL! Let me guess......you approve of everything Obama is saying tonight. :D

Last edited:
I called it!! Obama running against his first year!! Sweet!

He's going line by line through the budget again

Instead of using the term 'the past eight years', he now refers to it as the 'last decade'.
Hmmmmmmm.

We see right through you Barack! Mr. Transparency!

Nothing he said is wrong. He came in the door in a crisis. That's a fact.

And he's talking about his own deficit.

If Obama acts like this from here on, there may be hope for him yet.

here we go....crisis inheritence..... blah blah blah blah...woe is me....i took office amid crisis that I can't fix...whaaaa whaaaaa

Ah, but it's true. A little Shrub-bashing was definitely in order and I'm glad he delivered. :D

Don't recall him saying he couldn't fix it, though.

Forum List

Back