Obama's Speech - comments

exports will do that? which ones? farmers are using illegals, no jobs there...construction is using illegals too...no jobs there...hmmmm.

43-oh-sweet-futurama-is-on.jpg

"Washington has been telling us for decades"

What?
Uhm ... isn't he talking to just about ALL the folks in Washington? Is he putting himself on the same playing field as us, the average American?

Oh, another bill!
A clean energy bill!

( rolling eyes )

I ask, why the hell wasn't this guy so passionate LAST YEAR about getting the folks back to work? Oh wait ... I know. He had the take-over of healthcare on his mind.

Nuclear power recieved the second biggest hand of the night. First was, we aren't working to be second.

Is anyone taking high speed video in this? Probably have flashing messages. President Obama is your friend. Don't hold him to anything he says. No taxes means just a lot of little taxes. You really want government to run health care, you just don't know it yet.

I'm not even watching and I feel like I need a shower to get rid of the crap in his speech.

We want to improve education so I am calling on Congress to close the Federal Department of Education

Obama has inferred that the GOP wants America to be second place in the world.

How many of you think the Dems won't pull the trigger in the Senate if the GOP does not give up partisanship and begins working for America's good?

How many of you think the Dems won't pull the trigger in the Senate if the GOP does not give up partisanship and begins working for America's good?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPJBJCU28I]YouTube - Terminator (original)[/ame]

So the GOP isn't working for America's good? That seems pretty obvious for about the last 30 years.

Blah blah blah ... this is what I'm hearing ... empty promise after empty promise.
We're going to get this and that and this done by the end of the year! Like keeping the unemployment rate near 8%.

Wow, is he targeting the family or what?

A sly silver tongue this underqualified, in over-his-head President has.

Forum List

Back