Obama's Speech - comments

I love it.

We can't cut taxes for the rich. We can't cut corporate taxes. We can't leave health care status quo. We can't ignore the middle class and education. We tried it for eight years and it didn't work.

Ooh, the Republicans were pissed, to put it mildly.

Instead of using the term 'the past eight years', he now refers to it as the 'last decade'.
Hmmmmmmm.

We see right through you Barack! Mr. Transparency!

Nothing he said is wrong. He came in the door in a crisis. That's a fact.

And he's talking about his own deficit.

If Obama acts like this from here on, there may be hope for him yet.

I remember thinking that election night. Not going to happen. No specific plan means no job growth before election time. Bye bye Democrats.

Prince Alaweed claims Obama as a dependent and Khalis Monsour got Obama into Harvard, I think that's foreign influence, no?

It's HIS crisis now. He wanted the job, he's got it! He should stop his bitching and own up to the fact that it's HIS country to govern now. The people are sick and tired of hearing him bitch about the previous administration. It's been over a year now. It's getting old. No, it IS old!

If you truly believe that the decisions a President makes pertaining to the economy doesn't have effects for years to come then you're not paying attention.

Oh I'm paying attention. Can you tell me the last President in office who continually blamed the previous administration for just about every problem in the U.S.?

whining about "obstructionists" while for a year he had a 60/40 split.. priceless.

Oh I'm paying attention. Can you tell me the last President in office who continually blamed the previous administration for just about every problem in the U.S.?

Bush and his Administration blaming Clinton.

Reagan blamed Carter too.

NEXT!

I love it.

We can't cut taxes for the rich. We can't cut corporate taxes. We can't leave health care status quo. We can't ignore the middle class and education. We tried it for eight years and it didn't work.

Ooh, the Republicans were pissed, to put it mildly.

so much for bipartisanship...including closed door meetings excluding republicans...

And now he's chiding the GOoPers in Congress for being a bunch of obstructioinst pricks.

YES!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back