Obama's Speech - comments

Harry until you can stop dribbling (Rab and Yurt have that problem) only the loons here are not laughing at you. The rest of us are laughing at you loons. :lol: No wonder our side lost with you freaks in it.

Jake until you find me one Conservative that says your one of them.....or prove what you said about me..... you aint shit dude....

And you ain't a real Republican. Ya see, pardners, you aren't fooling anyone. You are not true Republicans. You are either wannebees, Libercontrations or Neo-cons or flat-out Reactionaries. You ain't nothing, gang, and since you caused our loss in 2008, you are anathema to real GOP.

I'm sure that means so much to him coming from a flaming liberal such as yourself, Jokey...

Harry's right, you 'aint shit dude...

Harry until you can stop dribbling (Rab and Yurt have that problem) only the loons here are not laughing at you. The rest of us are laughing at you loons. :lol: No wonder our side lost with you freaks in it.

Jake until you find me one Conservative that says your one of them.....or prove what you said about me..... you aint shit dude....

And you ain't a real Republican. Ya see, pardners, you aren't fooling anyone. You are not true Republicans. You are either wannebees, Libercontrations or Neo-cons or flat-out Reactionaries. You ain't nothing, gang, and since you caused our loss in 2008, you are anathema to real GOP.

i never said i was a Republican nor do i pretend to be one Dipshit.....if you look at my posts i rip both parties....while YOU who claims to be a REAL Republican just rips the Republicans and lets Far leftists like Dean say what he does without ever taking the guy to task for it....your a fake Jake.....and i still see no one from the right claiming you.....

Then, Harry, if you are not Republican, your dog in this fight just got shot dead. Who cares what you think then? I certainly don't. Let's move on.

I'm sure that means so much to him coming from a flaming liberal such as yourself, Jokey...

Harry's right, you 'aint shit dude...

Dr. Quack, this from you who can't even fashion a sensible argument. I am just shattered! :lol:

There was no "pivot to the center," no serious accounting for the Massachusetts miracle or his misfortunes. Instead, there was an innumerate, inaccurate and distinctly unpresidential whine -- blaming George W. Bush for nearly all of his problems (leaving out, among other things, that the Democrats have been controlling Congress and crafting budgets since 2006).

What an interesting perspective.

Forum List

Back