Obama's Speech - comments

neither do tax cuts for the rich or baby bush wouldn't have gotten us to where we were. haven't y'all figured that out yet?

middle class tax cuts move the economy because then middle class people spend money....which pays for the things made by rich people....that they ship overseas to be manufactured.

Kennedy and Reagan tax cuts all created millions of jobs

actually, no Reagan had to raise taxes when the economy started to tank. That's why Daddy Bush called trickle down "voodoo economics".

Yeah tax increase create jobs, right.

You know the US economy is different from the Federal Government, right?

spending freeze wont take effect until next year....GOP laughed at him. His response is "that's how budgeting works." so now we're flinging arrows. However, I have a budget...but if it gets tight, I change it NOW...not later. Mr. President, THAT is how budgeting works...

Instead of using the term 'the past eight years', he now refers to it as the 'last decade'.
Hmmmmmmm.

We see right through you Barack! Mr. Transparency!

Nothing he said is wrong. He came in the door in a crisis. That's a fact.

And he's talking about his own deficit.

If Obama acts like this from here on, there may be hope for him yet.

It's HIS crisis now. He wanted the job, he's got it! He should stop his bitching and own up to the fact that it's HIS country to govern now. The people are sick and tired of hearing him bitch about the previous administration. It's been over a year now. It's getting old. No, it IS old!

When was the last time he went through the budget line by line? LOL

He spends trillions and cuts what? what has he cut?

PoP Up is gonna be exhausted.. and I hope Biden's botox freezes his assine face in place..

It's HIS crisis now. He wanted the job, he's got it! He should stop his bitching and own up to the fact that it's HIS country to govern now. The people are sick and tired of hearing him bitch about the previous administration. It's been over a year now. It's getting old. No, it IS old!

If you truly believe that the decisions a President makes pertaining to the economy doesn't have effects for years to come then you're not paying attention.

Jillian, it's not racist when a wingnut reactionary loon talks like that. It is only racism when the left calls the racists out.

Forum List

Back