Obama's Speech - comments

how about doing something about the higher education institutions outrageous costs instead of telling students that they don't have to pay back their loans after 10 or 20 years

We lost every election as a referendum on Healthcare, so let's double down....splitting 8's sweet!!

how about doing something about the higher education institutions outrageous costs instead of telling students that they don't have to pay back their loans after 10 or 20 years

That is NOT what he said. He get it right.

Middle class tax cuts don't create jobs.

neither do tax cuts for the rich or baby bush wouldn't have gotten us to where we were. haven't y'all figured that out yet?

middle class tax cuts move the economy because then middle class people spend money....which pays for the things made by rich people....that they ship overseas to be manufactured.

LOL at the bit focusing on the esteemed first lady: She's gonna save the fatties! (Dumb bitch....she should have stood up during her 'moment').
I think I feel sick.
I don't blame you one bit.

Middle class tax cuts don't create jobs.

neither do tax cuts for the rich or baby bush wouldn't have gotten us to where we were. haven't y'all figured that out yet?

middle class tax cuts move the economy because then middle class people spend money....which pays for the things made by rich people....that they ship overseas to be manufactured.

Kennedy and Reagan tax cuts all created millions of jobs

HCR...let's get it done....Mr. President...it could already be done if you hadn't isolated the left from the right and listening to Americans instead of Pelosi and Reid

First comment.

Obama mentioned tax cuts for the middle class. For students. For families. NOT ONE REPUBLICAN APPLAUDED. But they did show a sense of humor when Obama said he thought some of them might applaud that and they laughed.
But the tax cuts were for the middle class (don't feed 'em or they breed) and NOT business. No wonder no applause.
How many times can one son of a bitch lie in one hour? You are about to learn. Just keep listenin' to Obama. He is likely to set a new record.

bobbcat is going to fit in with the haters and loons on the wingnut reactionary fringe wing of my party.

Forum List

Back