Obama's.. Secret Love

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well... I guess it's not really a secret that Obama loves lobbyists, especially union lobbyists, oh sure.. he tried to deny his love to the American public but the dirty little secret is, it's a true, intimate and abiding love...:tongue:

---------------:eusa_liar:

Obama stormed into Washington with a pledge that "lobbyists won't find a job in my White House."

He followed it up on his first day in office with an executive order banning former lobbyists from working on issues related to their lobby.

But by his third day in office he issued the first of many waivers to appoint William Lynn, a former lobbyist for Raytheon, to Deputy Secretary of Defense.

In the year that followed, Obama appointed more than 40 former lobbyists to senior positions, including three Cabinet secretaries and the Director of Central Intelligence.

20 Lobbyists Infesting The Obama Administration

Last edited:
Well... I guess it's not really a secret that Obama loves lobbyists, especially union lobbyists, oh sure.. he tried to deny his love to the American public but the dirty little secret is, it's a true, intimate and abiding love...:tongue:

Obama stormed into Washington with a pledge that "lobbyists won't find a job in my White House."

He followed it up on his first day in office with an executive order banning former lobbyists from working on issues related to their lobby.

But by his third day in office he issued the first of many waivers to appoint William Lynn, a former lobbyist for Raytheon, to Deputy Secretary of Defense.

In the year that followed, Obama appointed more than 40 former lobbyists to senior positions, including three Cabinet secretaries and the Director of Central Intelligence.

Oh, is that all. Whew. I thought maybe someone figured out O's Twitter message to me.

Oh, is that all. Whew. I thought maybe someone figured out O's Twitter message to me.

:lol:....You Too?

Last edited:

The title implied something more juicy than boring lobbyists. However, there was a good Frontline documentary in april that discussed why it would (and was) impossible for Obama (or any president) to avoid lobbyists. It was wishful thinking on his part and a promise impossible to keep.

The title implied something more juicy than boring lobbyists. However, there was a good Frontline documentary in april that discussed why it would (and was) impossible for Obama (or any president) to avoid lobbyists. It was wishful thinking on his part and a promise impossible to keep.

You're right of course.. lots a wet behind those ears..:lol:

Mon cher ami Lumpy,

Obama's real Secret Love, well maybe not so much a Secret any longer, is: Himself.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the Fairest Teleprompter Reader of them all?

*helpfully*

boe

Mon cher ami Lumpy,

Obama's real Secret Love, well maybe not so much a Secret any longer, is: Himself.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the Fairest Teleprompter Reader of them all?

*helpfully*

boe

:lol:..You win...

Forum List

Back