Obama's Next Campaign Commercial Shows The True Division of Ideas.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Publius1787, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Publius1787

Publius1787 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Obama's Next Campaign Commercial

From "you didn't build that," to "spreading the wealth," to "shared responsibility," to "I am my brother’s keeper," to "our individual prosperity depends on our collective prosperity," to "collective salvation," we have come to know Obama as a man who believes in unalienable right to life, at another man’s expense, privileges for some at the expense of the liberties/rights of others, and the government guarantee of happiness. Yes we all know that when you take from another it’s stealing, but if the government does it for you, its charity. No doubt Locke and Jefferson are rolling in their graves. Nevertheless, I have found the perfect campaign commercial that really sums up Obamas' ideas and where he wants to take our country. In fact, you might start calling her the next "Obama Girl." And of course, just like the last Obama Girl, you might want to make sure the kids are away from the computer before you play it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII]Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  2. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,162
    I wonder what his vision for this country is? I can just guess, but if I say it I will be called called a right wing nut.

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,978
    [​IMG]

4. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,162
    O'christ. I just have to say that this proves my point about ----. Don't want to say it as I'm trying to stay away from it.

5. Publius1787

Publius1787 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398

6. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,944
    You guys know the song is a joke, right?

7. Publius1787

Publius1787 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    What’s a joke without a hint of truth? In fact, the joke was designed to make fun of the truth. Therefore, whether or not it's a joke, the message remains the same.

8. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,944
    The "message" is nothing but racist stereotypes and rhetoric.

9. Publius1787

Publius1787 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Black racists hating black people? Do you think whitey paid them to do it? I went to an all-black middle/high school. Stereotypes? Nah, that’s what it was. In fact, I can still look both of those schools up on "www.greatschools.org". Yip, still 99% on free/reduced lunch! And just think about what it was like to have people make fun of my cheap hand-me-down cloths with holes in them and my K-Mart Everlast shoes while they, on welfare, had Nike's, new name brand cloths, earrings, and chains. My family you ask? Never took a dime from the government! My schoolmates? They're in jail, getting ready to go to jail, or working on going to jail. Me? Successful husband and father of two thanks to good grades, thrift, and a hard work ethic taught to me by my parents who relied on their own and refused to take the fruits of another’s labor. You see the secret to success isn't government assistence.

You know, I wouldn’t mind if the return of the days of the welfare office of last resort. However, in some cases, it’s become a cultural pandemic. Anyone, who wishes to benefit from this travesty, will call another a racist for pointing it out. Enter the Democrat Party! A real racist says nothing and smirks when the political party they root for receives 99% of the black entitlement vote on a promise to increase entitlement. Then, if you dare to dream of changing the manner of which we fail the black community by asking that the safety net not become a hammock, its rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccciiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssmmm!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  10. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,607
    ...and fortunate enough to not lose your job in the Booosh financial meltdown/depression...

Dems had 24 days of filibusterproof majority. You are duped. Pubs lie nonstop. "No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)...

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.