"Sustained military campaign": Biden opens the third war of his presidency

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The war party is in overdrive!

The war against Iran the DemoKKKrats have been salivating for is on!

Remember, Biden removed the Houthis from the terrorist organization list as one of the first acts of his presidency.

The money laundering opportunities for the Biden, Clinton, and Obama crime families will be massive.

The Biden administration is "crafting plans for a sustained military campaign" against Iran's Houthi proxies in Yemen, raising questions of exactly how Presidentish Joe Biden will screw up America's next big adventure.

With apologies to J. B. S. Haldane, Joe Biden is not only a worse president than you imagine; he's a worse president than you can imagine. "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up" is probably the only time I found myself in total agreement with Barack Obama — and the worst part is how often, as you're about to see for the umpteenth time.

“We are clear-eyed about who the Houthis are, and their worldview,” a senior U.S. official told the Washington Post Saturday, which the Biden administration designated this week as a terrorist organization.

There's the first screw-up because, contrary to what you read in the mainstream media, Biden did not designate the Houthis as a terrorist organization. Instead, Biden determined that they're a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) entity, which comes with lighter sanctions than the full Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) designation. FTO is "the gold standard of terrorism sanctions," according to the Atlantic Council.

President Donald Trump listed the Houthis as an FTO, which Biden lifted. His redesignation of the Houthis under SDGT sanctions is weak sauce — the Whoopi Goldberg Prevarication between "rape" and "rape-rape."

A proxy war by more than just one faction against America is what Russia would naturally be striving for.

In fairness to America (not Biden), it had no choice if it insists on not stopping support of the Zionist regime.

What will Trump do? Is he stable enough to understand that nuclear war must be avoided?

And now we can clearly see why the swamp and the neocons love Joe.... the amazing thing is how the neocons and anti war libs have glued themselves together...

A proxy war by more than just one faction against America is what Russia would naturally be striving for.

In fairness to America (not Biden), it had no choice if it insists on not stopping support of the Zionist regime.

What will Trump do? Is he stable enough to understand that nuclear war must be avoided?

^^^I post a thread about Biden's third war, and the Biden cult member asks about Trump.

You people are hopeless.

And now we can clearly see why the swamp and the neocons love Joe.... the amazing thing is how the neocons and anti war libs have glued themselves together...

Libs are not anti-war, and never have been. That was a lie they told to protest presidents they didn't like, but the truth is the left has supported every war we've been in for at least the last 40 years.

The left is the prowar side of the political divide but only if the right will take up the antiwar side.

Trump isn't quite sure yet whether or not he wants the job of trying to lead Americans away from a war or several wars. It's risky.

Some rightists on this board are rabid prowar so far and are advocating war on Iran!

We're still going to have to wait for Trump to make up his mind on whether opposing America's wars is a winning strategy?

The left is the prowar side of the political divide but only if the right will take up the antiwar side.

Trump isn't quite sure yet whether or not he wants the job of trying to lead Americans away from a war or several wars. It's risky.

Some rightists on this board are rabid prowar so far and are advocating war on Iran!

We're still going to have to wait for Trump to make up his mind on whether opposing America's wars is a winning strategy?
Trump defeated Isis before he started pulling out troops... that's how you do it... you don't run away and leave people to die and leave billions of dollars of weapons behind...

Trump defeated Isis before he started pulling out troops... that's how you do it... you don't run away and leave people to die and leave billions of dollars of weapons behind...
You need to understand that decisions of that much importance aren't decided by either of the loony bin presidents. America made the decision to get out of Afghanistan.

The minor flaws in the pullout were picked up by the anti-Biden side and the R's tried to make it a big issue.

The sheer record setting success of it should have been celebrated more avidly by Biden.

Do you really believe that America gives a damn about loyal people left behind?

Good grief

Maybe this will be the war where Biden and Millie break out their new tranny squad. I'm seeing a heavily made up group, screaming and charging the enemy line with flailing purses. I don't know, but that would scare the hell out of me.

Maybe this will be the war where Biden and Millie break out their new tranny squad. I'm seeing a heavily made up group, screaming and charging the enemy line with flailing purses. I don't know, but that would scare the hell out of me.
And then there's the question on what side Trump will take on the wars??

This forum's members are as confused as Trump is so far! LOL

And then there's the question on what side Trump will take on the wars??

This forum's members are as confused as Trump is so far! LOL

Not much of a question. Trump had a very measured response to foreign aggression during his first term, unlike the Obama/Biden doctrine of "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out".

You're obviously a little confused on what position to take!

Why would anybody want to expose that before thinking it out?

Dude, you really need to learn something. You're not an American, you have no standing.

Woory about yours, I don't give two shits about what you think of mine

Fuckin loon

Dude, you really need to learn something. You're not an American, you have no standing.

Fuckin loon

Here's who's running Donald H's country:

1705944805445.png

If Trump was President now I believe without qualification that Russia never would have invaded The Ukraine, Hamas would never have attacked Israel, and the Houthis would still be quiet and non aggressive. Further China and North Korea would not be saber rattling and Iran would be behaving itself. The "Trump doctrines" gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us had ever known.

Fuckin loon
Yeah, but what about Trump choosing a side for the wars.

Could he be more successful going antiwar or prowar?

I think he's just going to have to bite his tongue for a while.

What's more popular on the right? That won't be a mystery for long, no matter how hard they try to stifle.

Yeah, but what about Trump choosing a side for the wars.

Could he be more successful going antiwar or prowar?

I think he's just going to have to bite his tongue for a while.

What's more popular on the right? That won't be a mystery for long, no matter how hard they try to stifle.

Trump didn't start wars you stilly moose dung

Why don't you just stop? You're not going to influence anyone, you're stupid.

We had very few troops on the ground when we defeated ISIS with Obama's (our generals) policy.

You're conflating Afghanistan with ISIS. Trump allowed the Taliban to ignore the conditions our troop withdrawals were to be based on. A tremendous fuck up that the Trumphumper's desperately try to ignore. He reduced our troop from over 13,000 to around 2,500 by the time he left office in disgrace. He even bragged about how he left Biden between a rock and a hard place when he blurted out the following ( What did he mean when he said "They couldn't stop the process" )?

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Forum List

Back