Dreams From My REAL Father

Those pictures have been out there since '08.
What a family.

• Banned
Stay Classy, Gatewaypundit.

At least his mother didn't resort to vehicular manslaughter, right?

I see you set low standards for mothers. Vehicular manslaughter is the result of an accident. The only accident Obama's mother committed was that she got pregnant.

Sorta sucks when you don't come from a super wealthy family that has to resort to some dodgy ways to make money..

Don't it?

I love when liberals spout off about shit they know nothing about. Super wealthy? Give us some context? is that Bill Gates? Millionaire, 6 figure income, what is super wealthy?
And yes alot of people do it, but her family wasnt poor, so wtf? She was a 60s commie radical feminist type....this has nothing to do with cash.
Are you really saying OBama's grandparents were poor?

Sorta sucks when you don't come from a super wealthy family that has to resort to some dodgy ways to make money..

Don't it?

I love when liberals spout off about shit they know nothing about. Super wealthy? Give us some context? is that Bill Gates? Millionaire, 6 figure income, what is super wealthy?
And yes alot of people do it, but her family wasnt poor, so wtf? She was a 60s commie radical feminist type....this has nothing to do with cash.

Her family was middle class. Not poor or rich..

She wasn't a "radical". She was a single mother.

Like Clinton's mom.

You guys have no idea what you are talking about. Which is why you are so quick to condemn people that are just struggling to survive..and so quick to laud people that make money by destroying the lives of others.

Don't it?

Like Clinton's mom.

You guys have no idea what you are talking about. Which is why you are so quick to condemn people that are just struggling to survive..and so quick to laud people that make money by destroying the lives of others.

No one destroys your life but yourself. But people like you take no responsibility. I'm sure every poor mother turns tricks...yeah right! I suppose her plight was GWB's fault as well.

Like Clinton's mom.

No one destroys your life but yourself. But people like you take no responsibility. I'm sure every poor mother turns tricks...yeah right! I suppose her plight was GWB's fault as well.

Ah so everyone who gets cancer did it to themselves.

Cool.

Got it.

Stick with that Social Darwinism meme.

Ought to win big in 2012.

Don't it?

Sorta sucks when one doesn't get off their ass and work even if they have to flip burgers.

This is impressive..

Third world countries sort of have the same thing going.

No one should educate themselves.

If you are poor..go flip burgers.

Social mobility? Ha. That's a lie told to suckers.

Man..you guys are great.

:clap2:

Here is a clue for you people who think women dont have sexual fantasys and complete control over their sexual lives.

Women are complete sexual beings as much as ANY man who has ever walked this earth.

The repression of womens sexual self identity has bee a very LARGE part of what a society dominated by men for centuries has done to them.

Whatever woman that is in those pictures (prove its his mother) is practicing her sexual fantasys and doing it bravely in a time of TRUE repression of women.

Look at the idiot above who infers that because a woman produces children she is supposed to stop being a sexual being.

How the HELL do you think she got pregnant?

This woman ran for NO office.

Her son is NOT responsible for her sexual fantasys.

Her sexual fantasys have NO baring on economic or Foreign policy.

Grow the fuck up

Last edited:

Don't it?

Sorta sucks when one doesn't get off their ass and work even if they have to flip burgers.

This is impressive..

Man..you guys are great.

Says it all. Some dopey kid living in mom's basement and a self appointed spokesman for the underpriviledged. Another bleeding heart "Robin Hood" left wing Liberal nutbag.

Here is a clue for you people who think women dont have sexual fantasys and complete control over their secual lives.

Women are complete sexual beings as much as ANY man who has ever walked this earth.

The repression of womens sexual self identity has bee a very LARGE of what a society dominated by men for centuries.

Whatever woman that is in those pictures (prove its his mother) is practicing her sexual fantasys and doing it bravely in a time of TRUE repression of women.

Look at the idiot above who infers that because a woman produces children she is wupposed to stop being a sexual being.

How the HELL do you think she got pregnant?

This woman ran for NO office.

Her son is NOT responsible for her sexual fantasys.

Her sexual fantasys have NO baring on economic or Foreign policy.

Grow the fuck up

"Grow the fuck up"

STFU!

Don't it?

This is impressive..

Man..you guys are great.

Yo...I was poor in my early 20's. So I bagged groceries for tips.
I am now retired at the age oif 54.

Flipping burgers is a means....it does not have to be the end. That is where you just dont get it.

OP no you asshole I wont.

You dont get to tell women what the hell to do sexually and you sure as hell dont get to pass on to children what YOU see as the sins of the mother.

Go fuck a goat because no real woman wants to touch your tiny dick because you are NO womans fantasy.

On second thought leave the goat alone you dont deserve him

Forum List

Back