Obama's lead over Romney grows

you mean the same NY Times that cheney used to have judy miller lie about WMD's?

If you don't think that the NY Times is leaning left, then we have nothing to talk about, Jillian.

The New York Times is the single most quoted, cited and reliable source of print news, probably of any news, period. Most stories you see in the news, any news outlet, started from the Times. I love how the Right loves to shit on them, but meanwhile they are the most reliable source of news in the Western Hemisphere, and I will die on that hill gladly.

Thats right just ask this guy
jayson-blair.jpg

you mean the same NY Times that cheney used to have judy miller lie about WMD's?

If you don't think that the NY Times is leaning left, then we have nothing to talk about, Jillian.

The New York Times is the single most quoted, cited and reliable source of print news, probably of any news, period. Most stories you see in the news, any news outlet, started from the Times. I love how the Right loves to shit on them, but meanwhile they are the most reliable source of news in the Western Hemisphere, and I will die on that hill gladly.

Hmmm interesting:
We can now confirm that this prediction appears to be very nearly on target, which we'll demonstrate later in this post. First though, let's confirm that 2008 wasn't kind to the New York Times, as its latest annual report indicates. The New York Times 10-K SEC filing reveals that the various strategies mounted by the newspaper's management to forestall the loss of circulation in its home market and nationally has, at best, only stabilized the rate of descent of the newspaper's print circulation. Our first chart (right) illustrates the continuing loss of readers both nationally and especially in the newspaper's 31-county home market in New York.

We confirm that since peaking in 1993, the New York Times has lost some 12.8% of its total circulation. More remarkably, the newspaper has lost 37.2% of its circulation within its home market. This result is partly by design, as the newspaper's management has pursued a national marketing strategy at the expense of its local market, as evidenced by the smaller declines for other newspapers within the New York market. Those smaller declines translate into increased market share for the other newspapers.
Political Calculations: NYT Weekday Circulation Falling Below One Million

Let's face the fact here, TM, which your nic is so obviously wrong, Rasmussen does NOT lean right when they accurately predicted the election of Obama and the degree of his win and the accuracy of his polls to which I have documented on this thread by unbiased reporters.

It is so difficult for you to accept that Obama and Romney are tied on August 8th, 90 days out from the election when nothing is really written in stone. It's merely a barometer of what is happening in the minds of the electorate and you cannot accept that simple fact.

That is a definite sad state of your mind.

Maybe its Mitts thinking that he doesnt have to fill out his application for the job properly?

Show me where in the constitution it states a presidental candidate has to release his tax returns.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
Cons support Willard's right to avoid taxes by investing offshore, even though they can't do it themselves ... go figure.

Well, they're gonna be nice 'n' rich themselves someday, dontcha know.

Show me where in the constitution it states a presidental candidate has to release his tax returns.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
Cons support Willard's right to avoid taxes by investing offshore, even though they can't do it themselves ... go figure.

Well, they're gonna be nice 'n' rich themselves someday, dontcha know.
Meh...Rich people can buy 10,000 ft² homes, too.

Doesn't mean that I should get all up in arms because I don't want one or can't even afford it.

Maybe its Mitts thinking that he doesnt have to fill out his application for the job properly?

Wrong !
Cons are the ones who want a new tax code.

Hmmm interesting:
We can now confirm that this prediction appears to be very nearly on target, which we'll demonstrate later in this post. First though, let's confirm that 2008 wasn't kind to the New York Times, as its latest annual report indicates. The New York Times 10-K SEC filing reveals that the various strategies mounted by the newspaper's management to forestall the loss of circulation in its home market and nationally has, at best, only stabilized the rate of descent of the newspaper's print circulation. Our first chart (right) illustrates the continuing loss of readers both nationally and especially in the newspaper's 31-county home market in New York.

We confirm that since peaking in 1993, the New York Times has lost some 12.8% of its total circulation. More remarkably, the newspaper has lost 37.2% of its circulation within its home market. This result is partly by design, as the newspaper's management has pursued a national marketing strategy at the expense of its local market, as evidenced by the smaller declines for other newspapers within the New York market. Those smaller declines translate into increased market share for the other newspapers.
Political Calculations: NYT Weekday Circulation Falling Below One Million

Hey Meister, have you heard of the Internet?

You couldn't even admit the truth on this, CD????? :lol:
Geeeze, you lefties are sure in denial about how most of the media....including the NY Times leans to the left. Google UCLA's study on media bias, CD. UCLA is hardly a rightwing university. :eusa_whistle:

Believe what you want Meister. If you really think Faux News is more fair and balanced, that explains every single ignorant, half-truth filled view you espouse. It's fine.

Yes, you can find examples of a bias here and there, but the fact remains that the Times is still the Gold Standard for journalism. You don't have to believe it for it to be true, just like climate change.

Why do liberals always dive bomb conservative forums? If I was sure my guy was going to win I would be having a party with my own crowd. Not trying to convince someone else.

More like the Lead Standard for "journalism".

Hell, it took the National Enquirer to break the John Edwards story.

Funny muthafuckahs, them lolberals. :lol:

I'd rather read the Times than watch a "news" channel that calls into question the patriotism of Olympic athletes because of the color of their fucking unitards.

Just saying that Faux News sucks and that Conservatives have been dumbed-down because of it.

I'd rather read the Times than watch a "news" channel that calls into question the patriotism of Olympic athletes because of the color of their fucking unitards.

Just saying that Faux News sucks and that Conservatives have been dumbed-down because of it.

I think the government has dumbed down most Americans through welfare and the pathetic school system we have in place. If you think that the dems are any better, CD than you are one of those that has been dumbed down...just sayin'

I think the government has dumbed down most Americans through welfare and the pathetic school system we have in place. If you think that the dems are any better, CD than you are one of those that has been dumbed down...just sayin'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkU9GMArCU&feature=player_embedded]My Response to Anyone I Think is Full of Crap - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkU9GMArCU&feature=player_embedded]My Response to Anyone I Think is Full of Crap - YouTube[/ame]

Now that is just a brilliant retort that pretty much backs up my previous post. Thank you, CD. :clap2:
People of your caliber just can't hide it. :D

Do you prefer the Louisiana schools that teach the talking snake theory of creation, that the Loch Ness Monster is real, that dinosaurs walked with men, that the KKK was good?

No one is questioning the patriotism of the athletes, you pathetic fucktard. They are questioning the wisdom of the morons who chose the uniforms.

Do you prefer the Louisiana schools that teach the talking snake theory of creation, that the Loch Ness Monster is real, that dinosaurs walked with men, that the KKK was good?

I was talking more about the students who doesn't know who the VP is. The students who don't know who won the Civil War, etc. But, now that you mentioned it.....yeah, I guess those schools also, PJ.
Also...I was talking about that once again Welfare can be a career, thank you dems and Barry for allowing that to happen.

What part didn't he fill out correctly?

Perhaps if Obama had a better resume, he wouldn't be engaging in all his sleazy attacks.

This looks like groundwork. When obama loses, democrats can say the election was stolen.
God knows, the efforts by the GOP to squelch voting is designed to do exactly that.
One of the GOP actually let the truth slip in a speech ... remember him?

Liberal Dictionary:
==========================================
squelch voting - implementing procedures to keep illegal aliens, Disney characters and dead people from voting.

Forum List

Back