Obama's Entire Account Of bin Laden's Death Is One Big Lie

I'll just have to live with the self-evident fact that I have forgotten more about politics than you'll ever know. You'll have to live with it too by the way.

Romney lost because the Evangelicals wouldn't vote for a Mormon...now run along and beg for some free birth control, which I can't imagine you'd ever have any use for.

Well, you're wrong. He lost because the Obama campaign defined him well before the convention and he was never able to shed the definition of an entitled rich guy. He received more votes than McCain did in the previous election and 10,000,000 more than the very evangelical-friendly GWB got in 2012.

Your reasoning doesn't make sense and that sound you just herd was you getting blown out of the water.

Does seeing Sandra Fluke's face on your screen while you're getting your ass kicked rhetorically bother you?

Bullshit.....those choppers had no way of knowing, and still don't know, if Paki radar discovered them during insertion.
Again you bare calling Hresh a liar! In the article Hersh alleges that the raid was actually performed in conjunction with Pakistani officials who knew full well where bin Laden was.
thank you again.

Does Hersh identify the officials? I really doubt that everyone in the ISI was on board for OBL getting what was coming to him.
Well, no, of course not. In fact, Ex-CIA director Mike Morell said on CBS this morning, “Every sentence I was reading was wrong,the source that Hersh talked to has no idea what he’s talking about. The person obviously was not close to what happened. The Pakistanis did not know….The president made a decision not to tell the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis were furious with us. The president sent me to Pakistan after the raids to start smoothing things over.”

Ok.

blah blah blah.

Does seeing Sandra Fluke's face on your screen while you're getting your ass kicked rhetorically bother you?

Fluke is a parasite, same as you and Romney lost for the reason I said.....voter indifference....don't count on that ever happening again, freak.

Again you are calling Hresh a liar! In the article Hersh alleges that the raid was actually performed in conjunction with Pakistani officials who knew full well where bin Laden was.
thank you again.

Hey, nobody in wet work refers to the task as "murder". And again, there's no way to know if the birds left a signature to Paki radar....only they know. I couldn't care less about this truthfully....Obozo is a pathological liar same as the Clinturds, Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid and the rest of that ilk.
The point is either YOU are a liar or Hersh is a liar, but if Obama is a liar then Hersh is telling the truth and YOU are the liar.

blah blah blah.

Fluke is a parasite, same as you and Romney lost for the reason I said.....voter indifference....don't count on that ever happening again, freak.

See...this is why you're the idiot you are. You claimed people wouldn't vote for him first...now you claim voters are indifferent to him. Your words, not mine. Yet, the facts prove that he got more votes than his predecessor. If people won't vote for him because of issue "A" and now you say they were indifferent, you will have to now explain how he got more votes than his predecessor....

this is a tough one. As it involves our Military men and women.

BUT, I haven't believed a word this man says since they shoved OscamCare on us and he won Lie of the year over it...

You also have to believe that hundreds of military men and women involved in the operation all lied as well.

But to the point, what is actually being claimed here. To boil it down,

1) The Pakistanis gave up Bin Laden, whom they had been holding prisoner since 2006. This seems to contradict all you right-wingers who claimed up and down that the guys we tortured gave Bin Laden up. (They didn't).

2) That the plan was to claim Bin Laden was killed in a drone strike, to spare the Pakistanis any embarrassment, but when one of the helicopters went down, they couldn't do that.

Now, I find this kind of questionable, because why would the Pakistanis wait five years to give bin Laden up?

And if part of the deal was 'We give you bin Laden if you resume aid", well, we actually CUT aid to Pakistan.

Boy, this report sure has both sides (left and right) of the "U.S. does no wrong and never lies" establishment scrambling for damage control. Where's the playbook? First, we have to smear Hersh... We then shift to outcry over anonymous sourcing (as if Manning isn't in a cage, and Snowden isn't the most wanted man on Earth)... Then we'll play logic games re: "well, if we wanted to do that, couldn't we have just...?"

You can set your watch by the pushback schematics.

It was always amusing watching pro-war chickenhawks on the right put aside their Obama hatred for one week as they bought - hook, line, sinker - the official narrative of the raid. Some people always work backwards from a conclusion that soothes their sensibilities, evidence and logic be damned.

It's been fairly obvious this was one big canard from the first night of the hasty W.H. news conference . No body, no images, ... no human shield, ... no resistance,.. .no actionable intel gathered... no mail couriers, ... no knowledge by Pakistan. ... Instead, the man was a "delusional invalid" incapable of wiping himself. Yeah, our mighty SEALs obliterated a cripple. Forget apprehension, where real actionable intel might have been gleaned. No, the target had to be torn to pieces, then "cleaned" and "washed" and dumped in the ocean.You know, after all traditions of Islamic law were recognized. You know, via the as yet unnamed Arabic speaking Imam the navy had on board the Carl Vinson. Cool story, Team Obama, Freedom Force.

Now, I find this kind of questionable, because why would the Pakistanis wait five years to give bin Laden up?

Why don't you actually read the story, then? It's all in there.

And if part of the deal was 'We give you bin Laden if you resume aid", well, we actually CUT aid to Pakistan.

How does how it shook out not make it not part of the original deal? Especially if Pakistan suddenly conveyed outrage over releasing the story within hours?

In any event, read the story. It goes into great detail re: the motives for the impression that U.S.-Pakistan relations were at odds. Truth is, they're not.

Boy, this report sure has both sides (left and right) of the "U.S. does no wrong and never lies" establishment scrambling for damage control. Where's the playbook? First, we have to smear Hersh... We then shift to outcry over anonymous sourcing (as if Manning isn't in a cage, and Snowden isn't the most wanted man on Earth)... Then we'll play logic games re: "well, if we wanted to do that, couldn't we have just...?"

You can set your watch by the pushback schematics.

It was always amusing watching pro-war chickenhawks on the right put aside their Obama hatred for one week as they bought - hook, line, sinker - the official narrative of the raid. Some people always work backwards from a conclusion that soothes their sensibilities...

Or satisfies them.
Those who live by the "America is always wrong" or "If it involves the gov't, it must involve lies" POVs do indeed tend to start with those bottom lines and then seek any support - no matter how flimsy - to justify their bottom lines.

Why don't you actually read the story, then? It's all in there.

How does how it shook out not make it not part of the original deal? Especially if Pakistan suddenly conveyed outrage over releasing the story within hours?

In any event, read the story. It goes into great detail re: the motives for the impression that U.S.-Pakistan relations were at odds. Truth is, they're not.

I did read the story, I'm not impressed by it. He takes a timeline, throws in a few quotes from people who refuse to be identified, and weaves a less than convincing conspiracy theory.

I did read the story, I'm not impressed by it. He takes a timeline, throws in a few quotes from people who refuse to be identified, and weaves a less than convincing conspiracy theory.

how convenient... a climate exists whereby whistleblowers' lives are utterly destroyed, and you're unimpressed when they're not willing to identify themselves... it's the perfect circular logic trap for fascism apology.

he not only quotes them, he vets them, applies their statements against the public record, and corroborates them with others... it's what world-class investigative journalists do. Ask your dad. Hersh is pretty well-known, for a long time now.

Forum List

Back