Obama's Entire Account Of bin Laden's Death Is One Big Lie

Don't reference a thread, prove a lie and be quick about, I wait for no moon bat such as yourself, you're a dime a dozen

It's a thread you started you putz.
If you can't keep track of your lies...perhaps you should stop lying. Its the easiest way to recall what you said.

I posted a thread and that makes me a liar? You must be bored.

The title is a lie...your move.

No it'snot, prove it's a lie. C'mon you motormouth this is your moment to shine...or fall on your ass and my guess it will be the latter.

You got nothing and I knew you didn't from the get go

Surely you can quote the administration saying it was a threat to religious liberty....if it wasn't a lie (which it is). The ball is in your court. Post the quote or shut the fuck up junior.

Don't reference a thread, prove a lie and be quick about, I wait for no moon bat such as yourself, you're a dime a dozen

If you can't keep track of your lies...perhaps you should stop lying. Its the easiest way to recall what you said.

No it'snot, prove it's a lie. C'mon you motormouth this is your moment to shine...or fall on your ass and my guess it will be the latter.

Surely you can quote the administration saying it was a threat to religious liberty....if it wasn't a lie (which it is). The ball is in your court. Post the quote or shut the fuck up junior.

Uhm cupcake, I didn't say it, the article I posted said it. That does not make me a liar as you claimed. Now "junior" please post proof where I lied as YOU claimed I did. You dumb downed POS loon

Uhm cupcake, I didn't say it, the article I posted said it. That does not make me a liar as you claimed. Now "junior" please post proof where I lied as YOU claimed I did. You dumb downed POS loon

The article automatically posted a topic on the message board or did you type it in?

You typed it in.

So,gee, what do you know...you just lied AGAIN.

I love having your as my bitch but you could make it more of a challenge.

The article automatically posted a topic on the message board or did you type it in?

You typed it in.

So,gee, what do you know...you just lied AGAIN.

I love having your as my bitch but you could make it more of a challenge.

You're grasping, loon. You're a nothing...I knew this long ago. My advice to you is don't go around calling people liars unless you can prove it. You won't look like an uninformed troll

You challenged me to pick a topic. I picked the topic. Its your turn little man. What's the matter....afraid to take a stand?

More elevator music from the air-head loser. You got nothing same as before.

I'll just have to live with the self-evident fact that I have forgotten more about politics than you'll ever know. You'll have to live with it too by the way.

OBL is dead because of intel gotten at Gitmo
So you are calling Hersh, the author cited in the OP a liar. According to Hersh the U.S. actually learned of bin Laden’s whereabouts not through tradecraft but by paying a Pakistani source close to $25 million.
Thank you.

Bullshit.....those choppers had no way of knowing, and still don't know, if Paki radar discovered them during insertion.
Again you are calling Hresh a liar! In the article Hersh alleges that the raid was actually performed in conjunction with Pakistani officials who knew full well where bin Laden was.
thank you again.

Last edited:
I'll just have to live with the self-evident fact that I have forgotten more about politics than you'll ever know. You'll have to live with it too by the way.

Romney lost because the Evangelicals wouldn't vote for a Mormon...now run along and beg for some free birth control, which I can't imagine you'd ever have any use for.

Bullshit.....those choppers had no way of knowing, and still don't know, if Paki radar discovered them during insertion.
Again you bare calling Hresh a liar! In the article Hersh alleges that the raid was actually performed in conjunction with Pakistani officials who knew full well where bin Laden was.
thank you again.

Does Hersh identify the officials? I really doubt that everyone in the ISI was on board for OBL getting what was coming to him.

Again you bare calling Hresh a liar! In the article Hersh alleges that the raid was actually performed in conjunction with Pakistani officials who knew full well where bin Laden was.
thank you again.

Hey, nobody in wet work refers to the task as "murder". And again, there's no way to know if the birds left a signature to Paki radar....only they know. I couldn't care less about this truthfully....Obozo is a pathological liar same as the Clinturds, Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid and the rest of that ilk.

Romney lost, although the evangelicals voted for him, because he could not pull the center.

Bull, nobody believes you did wet work, hershey.

thank you again.

Does Hersh identify the officials? I really doubt that everyone in the ISI was on board for OBL getting what was coming to him.
Well, no, of course not. In fact, Ex-CIA director Mike Morell said on CBS this morning, “Every sentence I was reading was wrong,the source that Hersh talked to has no idea what he’s talking about. The person obviously was not close to what happened. The Pakistanis did not know….The president made a decision not to tell the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis were furious with us. The president sent me to Pakistan after the raids to start smoothing things over.”

Forum List

Back