Obama's Entire Account Of bin Laden's Death Is One Big Lie

When right wingers are saying SEAL team six lied, then they are saying SEAL team 6 are liars. It's just that simple.

Bullshit.....those choppers had no way of knowing, and still don't know, if Paki radar discovered them during insertion. The only other issue is what was done with the bastard's remains...I'd have preferred it been fed to feral pigs but this admin doesn't want to "offend" Barry's muslim brothers.

Given Obungle's past lies and his history of embellishment...

Given yours and the OP's near daily lie-fest, nobody believes either of you and for good reason.

Please prove where I have ever lied, bitch.

Here...for starters:
Obama admin admits SSM is threat to religious liberty US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Don't reference a thread, prove a lie and be quick about, I wait for no moon bat such as yourself, you're a dime a dozen

The American tax payer was robbed over the GM bail out

Eh, pretty much a push when you consider how much unemployment Sam would have had to pay for GM and Chrysler workers.....Ford would have fallen eventually too because of parts manufacturer losses. It worked out okay....they're building world-class automobiles again.

Eh, pretty much a push when you consider how much unemployment Sam would have had to pay for GM and Chrysler workers.....Ford would have fallen eventually too because of parts manufacturer losses. It worked out okay....they're building world-class automobiles again.

I'm referring to the stock sale

The third string of Sassy and Bull are flailing and failing, no more effective defending their lies than were OBL's guards defending him.

Given yours and the OP's near daily lie-fest, nobody believes either of you and for good reason.

Here...for starters:
Obama admin admits SSM is threat to religious liberty US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Don't reference a thread, prove a lie and be quick about, I wait for no moon bat such as yourself, you're a dime a dozen

It's a thread you started you putz.
If you can't keep track of your lies...perhaps you should stop lying. Its the easiest way to recall what you said.

Interesting and cartoonish view of history loser.

GM is alive
Osama is dead.
HRC in 2016.

:lol: GM saved themselves, OBL is dead because of intel gotten at Gitmo, and HRC is headed for a prison cell instead of the Rose Garden.

You ever get tired of being stupid?

Post the lie, fool. Obviously you can't so just bow out and stfu, maybe go save a whale or something

Here...for starters:

If you can't keep track of your lies...perhaps you should stop lying. Its the easiest way to recall what you said.

I posted a thread and that makes me a liar? You must be bored.

Here...for starters:

The title is a lie...your move.

The title is a lie...your move.

No it'snot, prove it's a lie. C'mon you motormouth this is your moment to shine...or fall on your ass and my guess it will be the latter.

You got nothing and I knew you didn't from the get go

Forum List

Back