Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

BULLSHIT. What you mean is you chose not to answer because it will conflict with what your saying now.

It is not off topic AT ALL. Trent Lott was hounded from his leadership position for the affront of saying some kind words to an old man retiring. All in the name of racism.

No, if my intent were to lie, I would just say he was treated unfairly. I really just don't remember.

Anyone hear read "The autobiography of Malcolm X?" If you haven't, then you don't know what you're talking about.
Yes, he did start out hating white people. But he went on a trip to Mecca and met Muslims of all races and ethnicities, and realized that he had been wrong.
Perhaps that was the point of Obama's quote about the book. I don't know, because I haven't read his book.
I sincerely doubt that someone who has a white grandmother hates white people.
Maybe he went through a period where he did wish that his whiteness could be removed. Shit, I'm white as they come and I've wished I could not be associated with the slavery and hatred and lynchings and rape that have occurred at the hands of white people in this country.
Not to mention, the whiteness in Malcolm X's blood and the vast majority of African Americans is the result of plantation owners raping their slaves. Yeah that's something to be really happy about.

a tranny IMHO.... tough to tell whether "she" is pre or post-op, however.

I have see "her" in some fairly snug skirts so maybe "she" is just really good at tucking the sack back!:rofl:

plus "she" is a liar. I have read the book and when "Andy" says that "Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident"...it is a flat out lie.

Maybe you just don't notice the things you agree with.

It's the old, "good and bad are relative". I.e., certain things are "bad" only if certain people do them. But if OTHER people do them, they're okay.

It's unadulterated, liberal, hogwash, and shows exactly how incredibly bigoted and racist they really are. Our racism problems don't come from the right in this country, they never have. They come directly from the left. The left thinks people are stupid, that some people are more stupid than others, that the right and good people have a right to tell the "bad" people what to eat, drink and read, where to live, what to drive, how much money to spend, how long to live, when to have children, etc.

It's the old, "good and bad are relative". I.e., certain things are "bad" only if certain people do them. But if OTHER people do them, they're okay.

It's unadulterated, liberal, hogwash, and shows exactly how incredibly bigoted and racist they really are. Our racism problems don't come from the right in this country, they never have. They come directly from the left. The left thinks people are stupid, that some people are more stupid than others, that the right and good people have a right to tell the "bad" people what to eat, drink and read, where to live, what to drive, how much money to spend, how long to live, when to have children, etc.

again...have you READ the book or not?

I haven't read the book.

No, I don't assume that people are stupid, nor do I think their level of intelligence should have anything to do with their rights. Nor do I assume that those who don't agree with me are necessarily stupid, and should therefore be discounted and/or discredited and ultimately their rights taken away.

It's not about who's smarter. It's about thinking YOU'RE smarter, and therefore entitled to more.

Sorry. I shouldn't have called you a bitch.

No, you shouldn't have.

And your comment pretty much proves my point. The problem isn't the right. It's the left. Theyr'e the ones who obviously have the hating problem.

Nope, it makes you a misogynist. A bigot, in other words.

Don't worry, you're not alone. The left spews garbage whenever it's cornered. You say the most horrible, foul, awful things about those who challenge you. Instead of just sticking to the argument, you foment hatred and bias, and hope people will forget the argument in the confusion.

Nope, it makes you a misogynist. A bigot, in other words.

Don't worry, you're not alone. The left spews garbage whenever it's cornered. You say the most horrible, foul, awful things about those who challenge you. Instead of just sticking to the argument, you foment hatred and bias, and hope people will forget the argument in the confusion.

I feel as if I am being treated unfairly. If you were a guy, I very well might of called you a "stupid dick." I didn't mean to come off sexist by calling you a "bitch." If I came off that way, I apologize. That was not my intention.

All I really want to get across was that you were stupid. I definitely should have been more sensitive about it.

Forum List

Back