Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

I said I didn't. Good grief, does anybody actually read what other people write, or are you all so wrapped up in your own perception of what other people are doing that you just don't bother to look?

I said I didn't. Good grief, does anybody actually read what other people write, or are you all so wrapped up in your own perception of what other people are doing that you just don't bother to look?

You indicated that you wanted to get back to the issues and I was merely attempting to oblige.

Maybe you just don't notice the things you agree with.

Sometimes you are so self insightful, Ali.

If you really believe that the left is any more hating than the right, you are a fool.

There are idiots on both sides who can only dialogue in hateful terms. It ain't isolated to the left.

It's funny...the man on the right sees the man on the left as a hateful, argumentative bigot. And the man on the left see's the guy on the right as a hateful, argumentative bigot. :eusa_snooty: Won't we ever get along??:party:

It comes from both sides.

It's funny...the man on the right sees the man on the left as a hateful, argumentative bigot. And the man on the left see's the guy on the right as a hateful, argumentative bigot. :eusa_snooty: Won't we ever get along??:party:

The one on the right was, on the left, and
The one in the middle was, on the right, and
The on the left was, in the middle, and
The guy in the reeeeeear...was a Methodist!

:D

The person on the right sees the person on the left as a hateful, argumentative bigot. And the person on the left see's the person on the right as a hateful, argumentative bigot.

My goodness you are a hateful, argumentative bigot.

Perception isn't reality.

Compare right wing talk radio with left wing air america, if you want to see a comparison. You won't hear anyone on talk radio spewing obscenities. It's a given on air america.

Which is why nobody listens to it. It's trash.

Compare Hillary trotting out imaginary "victims" of the imaginary "health crisis" and see if you can find anything like that going on on the right side of the campaign. Compare Obama's ties to a hate-mongering racist and see if there's anything like that going on the right side of the campaign.

The difference between the right and the left is that the right is, essentially, honest. The left is dishonest, and when they're caught being dishonest, they insist that everybody does it, so it's okay.

It's not okay, and everybody doesn't do it.

The person on the right sees the person on the left as a hateful, argumentative bigot. And the person on the left see's the person on the right as a hateful, argumentative bigot.

I know...terrible ain't it!:badgrin:

LOL....maybe argumentative and a litle bit hateful...But I try to draw the line at bigotry. :cool:

As far as hateful goes...right or left doesn't matter. It depends on how stupid the guy is that I'm talkin to.

LOL! Good catch.

Compare right wing talk radio with left wing air america, if you want to see a comparison. You won't hear anyone on talk radio spewing obscenities. It's a given on air america.

Compare Hillary trotting out imaginary "victims" of the imaginary "health crisis" and see if you can find anything like that going on on the right side of the campaign. Compare Obama's ties to a hate-mongering racist and see if there's anything like that going on the right side of the campaign.

The difference between the right and the left is that the right is, essentially, honest. The left is dishonest, and when they're caught being dishonest, they insist that everybody does it, so it's okay.

You can't honestly prove that the left are the only ones that lie, can you? I'm more conservative myself...but even I know that a politician is politician through and through. The right is worried about their party just as much as the left is worried about their party. They all (for the most part) are dishonest to a degree. You can't look at the world in black and white. You have to look at it without bias.

Seriously, do you actually honestly believe that the accumulation of people on the right is more honest than the accumulation of the people on the left?

I mean... come on... I believe I have maybe read that those on the left tend to be better educated, so maybe we are smarter, but less honest? Really?

It is not the policy of the left to lie as needed to gain power, then tell themselves it's okay because they have good motives. You don't see conservatives glossing over racism when a candidate gets caught being a racist, and you don't see them saying it's okay to lie to support theories (think Gore and global warming, the Clintons and the health initiative.)

Libs have a skewed view of the world, and that affects everything they do and say. THey think the world is a bad place, that people are bad and undeserving, that our country is a bad country, and people shouldn't be allowed to govern themselves because they're too stupid to do so.

We need the brilliant and all-knowing liberals to do our thinking and spending for us!

And this is NOT a personality trait shared by conservatives.

Honey, liberals aren't smarter than anybody. Don't confuse intelligence with conceit.

It is not the policy of the left to lie as needed to gain power, then tell themselves it's okay because they have good motives. You don't see conservatives glossing over racism when a candidate gets caught being a racist, and you don't see them saying it's okay to lie to support theories (think Gore and global warming, the Clintons and the health initiative.)

Libs have a skewed view of the world, and that affects everything they do and say. THey think the world is a bad place, that people are bad and undeserving, that our country is a bad country, and people shouldn't be allowed to govern themselves because they're too stupid to do so.

We need the brilliant and all-knowing liberals to do our thinking and spending for us!

And this is NOT a personality trait shared by conservatives.

Honey, liberals aren't smarter than anybody. Don't confuse intelligence with conceit.

Well... that is one pretty balanced view.

I just made that shit up about reading that liberals were better educated. I was just fucking with you. I guess you are right. We do lie.

Well... that is one pretty balanced view.

I just made that shit up about reading that liberals were better educated. I was just fucking with you. I guess you are right. We do lie.

Yes, you do. And you think because you do it, everybody else does it, too.

It becomes harder and harder to distinguish truth from fiction the longer you go without making the distinction. At this point, you're probably not capable of differentiating between lies and truth.

It becomes harder and harder to distinguish truth from fiction the longer you go without making the distinction. At this point, you're probably not capable of differentiating between lies and truth.

Possibly not. Thankfully, in my crowd, everybody does it.

By the way, and I hate to point this out (that was a lie), you appear to be fomenting bias rather than sticking to the issues.

Forum List

Back