Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

"Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?"

Clearly YOU haven't - and since you're the one forming and broadcasting 2nd hand opinions about it (unlike everyone else here, who is merely commenting first hand on what you posted), that would make YOU the one who's message's integrity depends on having read the book.

just sayin'. . .

LOL

Would reading Ann Coulter be properly called 'reading?'

No, we've already established that no one here has read the book (only conservatives take their political heroes seriously enough to actually READ autobiographical memiors). I have, however, read Coulter's comments on the book and commented on them in turn - they are, quite evidently, hysterical and fueled by the panic that Obama may get elected.

everybody was kungfu fighting...digadiga dnt dnt--dnt dnt dnnnn.
Those cats were fast as lighting....:mad:

No, we've already established that no one here has read the book (only conservatives take their political heroes seriously enough to actually READ autobiographical memiors). I have, however, read Coulter's comments on the book and commented on them in turn - they are, quite evidently, hysterical and fueled by the panic that Obama may get elected.

Prove it.

If Democrats had any brains, they'd be Republicans.

Well, she opens with "Obama is about to be our next president" (already revealing her hysterical penchant for jumping to conclusions), and then goes on to compare him with Hitler (a sure sign of hysteria in any "political analyst"), and the rest is hyperbolic invective aimed at hastily castrated fragments of lines which she makes no attempt to place back in their original context.

Insofar as anything self-evident is provable: there you have it.

I don't see any proof of hysteria.

KungFusion said:
Well, she opens with "Obama is about to be our next president" (already revealing her hysterical penchant for jumping to conclusions),
Isn't Obama almost or about to be our next president? Most Democrats seem to think so…does that mean they are hysterical to think so?

KungFusion said:
and then goes on to compare him with Hitler (a sure sign of hysteria in any "political analyst"),
Don't Democrats compare Bush to Hitler all the time? Are they all hysterical? Remember, like Obama, Hitler was also a great speaker who could sway the masses. However, she was specifically referring to Mein Kampf - which also alludes to a tortured past and problems with race. Does that mean she is hysterical...I think not.

KungFusion said:
and the rest is hyperbolic invective aimed at hastily castrated fragments of lines which she makes no attempt to place back in their original context.
And this is nothing but your biased personal opinion...which I myself could call hysterical...

You have me confused with Shogun.

Comic books are for dweebs. :cool:

Meh.. I'll choose the comic over the tragedy anyday

comedy_tragedy.jpg

No, I haven't read it....that is why I am using a trusted political analyst.

Trusted political analyst?

Some of her statements:

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

On 9/11 widows:

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis. These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them. ... I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much ... the Democrat ratpack gals endorsed John Kerry for president ... cutting campaign commercials... how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."[87]

On Muslims:

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.[103]

On women voting:

..It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.

Trusted political analyst? Not quite. If you take her words as fact, you are a fucking moron.

Awww you have a new slogan. How cute. I know, I know...it just takes tons of intelligence to respond to criticisms with the same old trite statement over and over again.

Don't Democrats compare Bush to Hitler all the time?

Not quite, no. Some on the far left do.

Are they all hysterical?

The ones that do, yes.

Remember, like Obama, Hitler was also a great speaker who could sway the masses.

OMG...like MLK or JFK as well. I never thought about it like that. If MLK wasn't assassinated he probably would have gone on to kill all the Jews.

What the fuck are you smoking? They were all great orators. They also all had two legs and a mouth. There is an important difference between them and something that you, and Coulter, are ignoring. For all of Hitlers traits one is specifically identified with him and is his one defining trait: That of a mass murdering fuckhead. Comparisons to him obviously imply that you are saying Obama has something in common with that. Otherwise why not compare Obamas great Oratory ability to, say, MLK. Oh wait, because you want to demonize him as much as possible but don't know what to say.

Respected political analyst my ass.

Oh, and via Godwins law you and Coulter are both idiots.

However, she was specifically referring to Mein Kampf - which also alludes to a tortured past and problems with race. Does that mean she is hysterical...I think not.[/quote]

Ann Coulter is amazing. That she can distill a several hundred page memoir into its very essence with just three quotes is astounding. I admire her a great deal. I am also quite sure that she is supplying this information with the proper context. She is a respected journalist after all.

sarcasm noted

Ann Coulter is amazing. That she can distill a several hundred page memoir into its very essence with just three quotes is astounding. I admire her a great deal. I am also quite sure that she is supplying this information with the proper context. She is a respected journalist after all.

Go read it and tell us she is wrong from a stand point of Knowledge. But no, you won't. You are duped. The man has as his mentor a racist and has as his source of power and religion a flaming racist that calls all whites servants of Satan and says we should be destroyed by any means possible.

No problem there. Ya I want this guy as my President.

Go read it and tell us she is wrong from a stand point of Knowledge. But no, you won't. You are duped. The man has as his mentor a racist and has as his source of power and religion a flaming racist that calls all whites servants of Satan and says we should be destroyed by any means possible.

No problem there. Ya I want this guy as my President.

Okay. No point in fighting with you about this. You can believe that he is a racist following a white-destruction philosophy.

I will believe that the mixed-race junior Senator from Illinois is a moderate liberal unlikely to perpetuate a genocide against "whitey" should he become President.

We can just agree to disagree.

Okay. No point in fighting with you about this. You can believe that he is a racist following a white-destruction philosophy.

I will believe that the mixed-race junior Senator from Illinois is a moderate liberal unlikely to perpetuate a genocide against "whitey" should he become President.

We can just agree to disagree.

What a moronic comment. Did you drain your brains out through your nose cause a black guy is running? Ohh wait I remember now, you are the one that tells us that when a black man calls for the destruction of all whites by any means possible, we just do not get the nuiance of what he REALLY means. White racist, BAD. Black racist, NO PROBLEM.

I get it, I really do.

"just three quotes"? You mean the three quotes that I quoted from her article? If you want to read her full article you need to click on the link provided....your smartass remarks are nothing more than the predictable and idiotic liberal attackage upon Coulter as one can plainly see in this thread...

Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?

I read it, I read about him viewing his potential boss as too white, white people becoming just one alienating, menacing face, that he deny's his mother's race.....

It really is quite eye opening considering the company he keeps.

Explain why when Senator Trent Lott made a small comment about a retiring Senator that was a call to arms to strip from him his position of authority and to try and force him to resign for being " A Racist" but when Senator Obama OPENLY quotes and cites as his inspiration a man that wants all whites destroyed by ANY MEANS possible, that equates ALL whites as servants of Satan, you have no problem at all?

Forum List

Back