Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Ann Coulter writes about Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father:

"Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ...

Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident. The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was ... in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. " :lol:
"For those of you in the "When is Obama gonna play the 'N-word' card?" pool, the winner is ... Page 85! Congratulations! "
"As Obama says: "Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning." Say, do you think a white person who said that about blacks would be a leading presidential candidate? "
..."Malcolm X's autobiography "spoke" to Obama. One line in particular "stayed with me," he says. "He spoke of a wish he'd once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."

http://www.anncoulter.org/

Ann Coulter writes about Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father:

"Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ...

Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident. The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was ... in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. " :lol:
"For those of you in the "When is Obama gonna play the 'N-word' card?" pool, the winner is ... Page 85! Congratulations! "
"As Obama says: "Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning." Say, do you think a white person who said that about blacks would be a leading presidential candidate? "
..."Malcolm X's autobiography "spoke" to Obama. One line in particular "stayed with me," he says. "He spoke of a wish he'd once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."

http://www.anncoulter.org/

Ann Coulter is amazing. That she can distill a several hundred page memoir into its very essence with just three quotes is astounding. I admire her a great deal. I am also quite sure that she is supplying this information with the proper context. She is a respected journalist after all.

Ann Coulter is amazing. That she can distill a several hundred page memoir into its very essence with just three quotes is astounding. I admire her a great deal. I am also quite sure that she is supplying this information with the proper context. She is a respected journalist after all.

Ann Coulter is a woman?

a tranny IMHO.... tough to tell whether "she" is pre or post-op, however.

I have see "her" in some fairly snug skirts so maybe "she" is just really good at tucking the sack back!:rofl:

plus "she" is a liar. I have read the book and when "Andy" says that "Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident"...it is a flat out lie.

Ann coulter, it is so good to see that conservatives get their information from such a profound source of insight. A paragon of insight - too funny.

I love her quote on Cheney, a draft dodger par excellence. Cheney = Girly man I think. LOL

"Cheney is my ideal man. Because he's solid. He's funny. He's very handsome. He was a football player. People don't think about him as the glamour type because he's a serious person, he wears glasses, he's lost his hair. But he's a very handsome man. And you cannot imagine him losing his temper, which I find extremely sexy. Men who get upset and lose their tempers and claim to be sensitive males: talk about girly boys. No, there's a reason hurricanes are named after women and homosexual men, it's one of our little methods of social control. We're supposed to fly off the handle."

“Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.”

"The only beef Enron employees have with top management is that management did not inform employees of the collapse in time to allow them to get in on the swindle. If Enron executives had shouted, "Head for the hills!" the employees might have had time to sucker other Americans into buying wildly over-inflated Enron stock. Just because your boss is a criminal doesn't make you a hero."

“We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.”

“My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building”

http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/quotes.html

well.. as much of a woman as your average Russian Female Olympic Shot putter..

PRESS_Tamara_19660617_EL_L.jpg

"just three quotes"? You mean the three quotes that I quoted from her article? If you want to read her full article you need to click on the link provided....your smartass remarks are nothing more than the predictable and idiotic liberal attackage upon Coulter as one can plainly see in this thread...

Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?

I will bet that Ann didn't read the whole book. I dooubt if she reads her own books.

She stated it more people had read Mien Kampf? How does she know how many did read it?

She is a little eva braun.:rofl:

If you want to read her full article you need to click on the link provided...

Not to demonstrate a mighty deathgrip on the obvious, but the shear fact that you admit to having your views and opinions influenced by the likes of Ann Coulter disqualifies you from consideration with respect to any and all intellectual discussions about pretty much anything.

I have listened to Ann on TV. She is not that bright and when anyone disagrees with here she becomes a nasty little person and doesn't debate the issue but goes in for name calling.

She is smart enough to cash in on the liberal hating fringe that will buy her books and keep her in casf for now.

"just three quotes"? You mean the three quotes that I quoted from her article? If you want to read her full article you need to click on the link provided....your smartass remarks are nothing more than the predictable and idiotic liberal attackage upon Coulter as one can plainly see in this thread...

Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?

Reliance on Ann Coulter as a source would generally make me second-guess your intelligence, but lucky for you, I already thought you were stupid.

I will bet that Ann didn't read the whole book. I dooubt if she reads her own books.

She stated it more people had read Mien Kampf? How does she know how many did read it?

She is a little eva braun.:rofl:

I'll bet you'd lose that bet.

She didn't say that....she said "If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ... "

If Democrats had any brains, they'd be Republicans.

manifold said:
Not to demonstrate a mighty deathgrip on the obvious, but the shear fact that you admit to having your views and opinions influenced by the likes of Ann Coulter disqualifies you from consideration with respect to any and all intellectual discussions about pretty much anything.
The "shear fact"? What does that mean?

Reliance on Ann Coulter as a source would generally make me second-guess your intelligence, but lucky for you, I already thought you were stupid.

I'll bet you rely on nothing...it shows...

"Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?"

Clearly YOU haven't - and since you're the one forming and broadcasting 2nd hand opinions about it (unlike everyone else here, who is merely commenting first hand on what you posted), that would make YOU the one who's message's integrity depends on having read the book.

just sayin'. . .

"Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?"

Clearly YOU haven't - and since you're the one forming and broadcasting opinions about it based on 2nd hand info (unlike everyone else here, who is merely commenting first hand on what you posted) - that makes YOU the one who's comments' integrity depends on having read the book.

just sayin'. . .

No, I haven't read it....that is why I am using a trusted political analyst.

Isn't that what most people do here, Mr. Kungfused? You're quite welcome to use another political analyst to confront Coulter's comments.

By "trusted political analyst", you mean notoriously controversial partisan satirist?

(why do i suddenly feel like you're being tounge in cheek?)

Coulter's comments about the book are hysterical and panic-driven, and are purposefully delivered in such a way as to generate as much hysteria and panic as possible among those who read them. I don't need any "political analysts" (trusted or otherwise) to tell me that . . .

And I think that is all that needs to be said.

In your microscopic mind.

manifold said:
The sheer fact that you couldn't figure out that I misspelled sheer, proves my point.

Ah, the wit! the wit!

KungFusion said:
By "trusted political analyst", you mean notoriously controversial partisan satirist?

(why do i suddenly feel like you're being tounge in cheek?)

Coulter's comments about the book are hysterical and panic-driven, and likewise, are purposefully rendered in such a way so as to generate as much possible hysteria and panic in those who read them. I don't need any "political analysts" (trusted or otherwise) to tell me that . . .

So then, you've read the book?

Forum List

Back