Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScreamingEagle, Apr 7, 2008.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Ann Coulter writes about Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father:

"Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ...

Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident. The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was ... in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. " :lol:
    "For those of you in the "When is Obama gonna play the 'N-word' card?" pool, the winner is ... Page 85! Congratulations! "
    "As Obama says: "Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning." Say, do you think a white person who said that about blacks would be a leading presidential candidate? "
    ..."Malcolm X's autobiography "spoke" to Obama. One line in particular "stayed with me," he says. "He spoke of a wish he'd once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."

http://www.anncoulter.org/

2. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    So since he's half white...would he be considered schitzophrenic? :eusa_think:

3. ReillyT

ReillyT Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +164
    Ann Coulter is amazing. That she can distill a several hundred page memoir into its very essence with just three quotes is astounding. I admire her a great deal. I am also quite sure that she is supplying this information with the proper context. She is a respected journalist after all.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. manifold

manifold Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,778

Ann Coulter is a woman?

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,433
    No. ;)

6. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    a tranny IMHO.... tough to tell whether "she" is pre or post-op, however.

I have see "her" in some fairly snug skirts so maybe "she" is just really good at tucking the sack back!:rofl:

plus "she" is a liar. I have read the book and when "Andy" says that "Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident"...it is a flat out lie.

7. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,306
    Ann coulter, it is so good to see that conservatives get their information from such a profound source of insight. A paragon of insight - too funny.

I love her quote on Cheney, a draft dodger par excellence. Cheney = Girly man I think. LOL

"Cheney is my ideal man. Because he's solid. He's funny. He's very handsome. He was a football player. People don't think about him as the glamour type because he's a serious person, he wears glasses, he's lost his hair. But he's a very handsome man. And you cannot imagine him losing his temper, which I find extremely sexy. Men who get upset and lose their tempers and claim to be sensitive males: talk about girly boys. No, there's a reason hurricanes are named after women and homosexual men, it's one of our little methods of social control. We're supposed to fly off the handle."

“Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.”

"The only beef Enron employees have with top management is that management did not inform employees of the collapse in time to allow them to get in on the swindle. If Enron executives had shouted, "Head for the hills!" the employees might have had time to sucker other Americans into buying wildly over-inflated Enron stock. Just because your boss is a criminal doesn't make you a hero."

“We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.”

“My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building”

http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/quotes.html

8. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    well.. as much of a woman as your average Russian Female Olympic Shot putter..

[​IMG]

9. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    "just three quotes"? You mean the three quotes that I quoted from her article? If you want to read her full article you need to click on the link provided....your smartass remarks are nothing more than the predictable and idiotic liberal attackage upon Coulter as one can plainly see in this thread...

Have you (or anybody else here) actually read Obama's autobiography - like Ann Coulter did?

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    I will bet that Ann didn't read the whole book. I dooubt if she reads her own books.

She stated it more people had read Mien Kampf? How does she know how many did read it?

She is a little eva braun.:rofl: