Obama's College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’

concerning his knickname, or should I say alias: When Barry Became Barack - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Here is his school registry when he lived under and assumed namd:

ATT00104.jpg

Was he 6 or 7 at this time?

Hard to keep track.....what crime are you accusing a 6 year old of?

This isn't a crime just real interesting. How many presidents have we had that lived anywhere under a fake name? How many presidents went 17 years making the claim they were BORN in Kenya?

Show anywhere that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya

Now we have a claim that Obama spent 17 years saying he was from Kenya!

This batshit craziness just gets better every day.
What we have is nothing.

But Boiking could end all the speculation and recriminations by RELEASING HIS RECORDS!

(1) I don't think his records will clarify wether or not he claimed to be from Kenya for 17 years.

(2) We have ten years of tax records and a birth certificate. What do we have from Mitt? Are you sure he actually went to college? And what of that trip to France when he shoulda been fighting in the war he was cheering for? I mean, instead of going to Vietnam he went to France. FRANCE! Home of Unfreedom Fries!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87pXa2pK6sg]Obama In Kenya: I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Kenya is Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country - YouTube[/ame]

a bunch of bunk by someone who DOES NOT know better as he claims.... President Obama did NOT go to college under the name of Barry Soetoro as he claims:

He was known as Barry, but he used his last name of Obama, not his step father's name of Soetoro. So that right there proves the op link as a liar.

Regardless of what name he used... people would know him. I do fine it interesting that no one seems to remember him at all.

Perhaps you should do some research.

There are many people who've come forward about Obama's college years.

Here's one, for starters: Recollections of Obama's Ex-Roommate - NYTimes.com
Imagine that. Foreign students hanging together at university.

My home is Italy but I was born in the United States. It's where my ancestors lived and where some of my family still lives. It's the place in the world from where my heritage started.

Obama's ancestral home is Kenya.

Yeah, OK... :rofl:
yeah, you got him! Nevermind the fucking birth certificate, the ads in the newspapers etc...

Since he said he was Kenyan, that means he was born in Kenya. My chance to run for Prez is sunk! Who knew I was born in Italy?

My home is Italy but I was born in the United States. It's where my ancestors lived and where some of my family still lives. It's the place in the world from where my heritage started.

:lmao: No one I know, and I have known a lot, who was born here and grew up here says that.

No sale.

:lmao: No one I know, and I have known a lot, who was born here and grew up here says that.

No sale.

Then you live in a weird place. I hadn't pegged you for a birther, but welcome to the club. Tell the nice lady your hat size and the tin foil will be right up.

Regardless of what name he used... people would know him. I do fine it interesting that no one seems to remember him at all.

Perhaps you should do some research.

There are many people who've come forward about Obama's college years.

Here's one, for starters: Recollections of Obama's Ex-Roommate - NYTimes.com
Imagine that. Foreign students hanging together at university.

Seriously? You're going birther?

That's unfortunate.

No sale.

Then you live in a weird place. I hadn't pegged you for a birther, but welcome to the club. Tell the nice lady your hat size and the tin foil will be right up.
Well, I'm not a birther, but that doesn't keep me from laughing at a lame attempt at a sale.

No sale.

Well, I'm not a birther,

Then what do you think Obama meant when he said it was good to be back home in Kenya?

What do you think Michelle meant?

Yeah, you're not a birther. You just believe he was born in Kenya, that's all:lol:

Is that No, you're not going birther, or No, that's not unfortunate?

That's no, Si Modo's not a birther - he just believes that when the President referred to Kenya as home it meant he was born in Kenya.

Not a birther, just a believer that the prez was born in Kenya. See?
I see my use of "and" has thrown you for a loop.

Here, I'll quote the pertinent part of my answer to you, and let's see if you can find the problem with your post just above.

".... was born here and grew up here says that."

I gave you a hint. I'm nice that way.

LOL. Sorry, yeah that wasn't clear. No, I am not going birther.

I believe the man was born here. I have suspicions about the funding of his higher ed. I have suspicions that his higher ed is not, nor has it ever been, what he sold it to be.

Fair enough. Although I may think your "suspicions" are rather misplaced, you are welcome to them.

At least you're not a birther.

I believe the man was born here. I have suspicions about the funding of his higher ed. I have suspicions that his higher ed is not, nor has it ever been, what he sold it to be.
^
This.

Though the birfers are whack, it's no stretch to imagine little Barry scamming his way through college, leveraging his skin color and foreign residencies to pay his way through the halls of Old Ivy.

Fair enough. Although I may think your "suspicions" are rather misplaced, you are welcome to them.

At least you're not a birther.
With no objective evidence out there about his academic times, all I have is hearsay.

So, suspicions seem pretty natural. I got nothin'. Zip.

Ironic, too, that a person with only months of work record pertinent to the job, never shows transcripts, but sure as hell sold his 'constitutional scholar' and 'intellectual' rhetoric.

Forum List

Back