OBAMA, Not Biden, Is 'The Big Guy'! He Knew Russian Collusion Was Hillary's Hoax But Used It Intentionally To Commit Treason

Says you. And you're the same hapless soul that invented imaginary passages in the Constitution to justify murdering Obama. And insisted that the 'enemy' in 'giving aid and comfort to the enemy' was 'fraud'.

I'm still trying to decipher that piece of pseudo-legal word salad.

But both are an elegant demonstration that you simply have no idea what you're talking about.
That there are prisoners in jail for 2 years without a trial is fact. That is not right and you have to know that. The people who have not been tried refuse to change their stories and a trial would expose those stories. So no trial until they break these people. Just like the Spanish Inquisition.

That there are prisoners in jail for 2 years without a trial is fact. That is not right and you have to know that. The people who have not been tried refuse to change their stories and a trial would expose those stories. So no trial until they break these people. Just like the Spanish Inquisition.

A 'trial that would expose those stories' says you. Again, in each and every case, you invent a conspiracy to explain a failed conspiracy, used to explain a failed conspiracy.

Meanwhile we have 1000 defendants with literally THOUSANDS of charges and dozens upon dozens of convinctions and plea deals on things like sedition and attacking cops......resulting in literaly centuries of prison time.

Compared to ONE plea deal for community service. That's it.

So much for the 'biggest political scandal in history'.

A 'trial that would expose those stories' says you. Again, in each and every case, you invent a conspiracy to explain a failed conspiracy, used to explain a failed conspiracy.

Meanwhile we have 1000 defendants with literally THOUSANDS of charges and dozens upon dozens of convinctions and plea deals on things like sedition and attacking cops......resulting in literaly centuries of prison time.

Compared to ONE plea deal for community service. That's it.

So much for the 'biggest political scandal in history'.
You are still not talking about two years in jail without a trial. The other shit is you repeating propaganda.

Joe Biden is NOT 'the Big Guy' - He is Barak Obama's stooge. Special Counsel John Durham's 'Hillary Hoax' report proved Barak Obama knew about Hillary's Hoax and used it to commit treason - the largest criminal political scandal in history!

That makes more sense, Obama would never allow his VP to make more than he did.

Joe Biden is NOT 'the Big Guy' - He is Barak Obama's stooge. Special Counsel John Durham's 'Hillary Hoax' report proved Barak Obama knew about Hillary's Hoax and used it to commit treason - the largest criminal political scandal in history!

Wow, you should do something about that.

I spent some time just now perusing the conspiracy theories section , actually about an hour. It is astounding how many threads there either have turned out to be true, or were true when they were put there. It appears there is some subjectively on the mods/management's part in them being there.
I am not criticizing or complaining. People are just human , after all.
I told you that to tell you this:
Don't worry about your thread getting stuck in conspiracy theories, it says more about the hands that hold control than it does you.
The days of conspiracy theories section being full of Kennedy, 911 theories and evil alien midget soldiers from outer space are behind us. These days the conspiracy theories section is just another political tool used by fascist leftists to silence what they don't want out there for anyone to read/hear. So, it is kind of a badge of honor, take heart!
Really? Which threads down here turned out to be true?

You are still not talking about two years in jail without a trial. The other shit is you repeating propaganda.

And everyone of them held without bail is charged with violent crimes. Everyone of them has a trial date.

"In the case of United States v. Munchel, a three judge panel ruled those who “actually assaulted police officers and broke through windows, doors, and barricades, and those who aided, conspired with, planned, or coordinated such actions, are in a different category of dangerousness than those who cheered on the violence or entered the Capitol after others cleared the way.”

These aren't people who merely wandered about the capitol. These are folks who VIOLENTLY attacked police, broke down barricades, and those who planned the attacks.

You know this, but really hope we don't.

That makes more sense, Obama would never allow his VP to make more than he did.

Laughing...oh, obviously. That's why there is zero evidence backing anything you're agreeing with. Literally nothing demonstrating Obama got so much as a penny. Literally nothing that Obama is the 'big guy'.

Your story, from beginning to end, is completely imaginary. Yet, you believe.

Ya gotta love the right wing echo chamber. Just nodding and grinning and jackshit.

You can't fix stupid.

And everyone of them held without bail is charged with violent crimes. Everyone of them has a trial date.

"In the case of United States v. Munchel, a three judge panel ruled those who “actually assaulted police officers and broke through windows, doors, and barricades, and those who aided, conspired with, planned, or coordinated such actions, are in a different category of dangerousness than those who cheered on the violence or entered the Capitol after others cleared the way.”

These aren't people who merely wandered about the capitol. These are folks who VIOLENTLY attacked police, broke down barricades, and those who planned the attacks.

You know this, but really hope we don't.
Really? How many violent criminals go two years without a trial? I await your list.

Really? How many violent criminals go two years without a trial? I await your list.

Name a J6 defendant being held without bail. And I'll show you the violent crimes they're accused of. And their trial date.

You refuse to name any specific individual for a reason, Last.

Last edited:

Some cases handled by Soros DAs never get tried. The DAs just don't show up to trial or change them to misdemeanors punishable by fines, if they charge them at all.

Some cases handled by Soros DAs never get tried. The DAs just don't show up to trial or change them to misdemeanors punishable by fines, if they charge them at all.

Is Durham a 'Soros DA'? As he took felony charges of making false statements at an official proceeding....and offered community service in a plea deal.

The only plea he got in his entire investigation. And of course, the plea was from what was uncovered by an IG investigation.

Durham himself found ZERO crimes in 4 years. Literally nothing.

Name a J6 defendant being held without bail. And I'll show you the violent crimes they're accused of. And their trial date.

You refuse to name any specific individual for a reason, Last.
I am not talking about them. I said any violent criminal never waits that long. Let's see you list.

You don’t see this very often in federal court, but one of the January 6 (J6) Defendants, Lucas Denney, is being held illegally. He was arrested in Texas on December 13, 2021, and brought before a federal magistrate, who ordered him detained without bond on a criminal Complaint. It then took six weeks to transfer him to DC, where he is currently being held. He has not appeared before a federal judge in DC since his arrival, although that will change Monday afternoon as a result of his lawyer seeking his release.

Now show me Denney's violent crime. I'll wait.

I am not talking about them. I said any violent criminal never waits that long. Let's see you list.

You don’t see this very often in federal court, but one of the January 6 (J6) Defendants, Lucas Denney, is being held illegally. He was arrested in Texas on December 13, 2021, and brought before a federal magistrate, who ordered him detained without bond on a criminal Complaint. It then took six weeks to transfer him to DC, where he is currently being held. He has not appeared before a federal judge in DC since his arrival, although that will change Monday afternoon as a result of his lawyer seeking his release.
This Lucas Denney?

The one that was tried and convicted LAST YEAR?

Laughing......you make this so easy.

Please, name another J6 defendant held without bond or trial. So I can show you the violent crimes they are charged with and their trial dates. Just like I did Lucas Denney.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) alleges that Denney participated in the riot on January 6, 2021, in Washington D.C. at the United States Capitol. It charged Denney with five felonies: assaults, civil disorder, and obstructions of an official proceeding, and with seven trespassing misdemeanors. An arrest warrant was issued for him in December 2021 based on a criminal Complaint sworn out by a law enforcement officer, not on an indictment returned by a grand jury.

Now tell me people charged with assault are held for 2 years without bail. I still am waiting for your list.

This Lucas Denney?

The one that was tried and convicted LAST YEAR?

Laughing......you make this so easy.

Please, name another J6 defendant held without bond or trial. So I can show you the violent crimes they are charged with and their trial dates. Just like I did Lucas Denney.
I made a mistake. It does not change what you said. Who is held for two years without bail or a trial?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) alleges that Denney participated in the riot on January 6, 2021, in Washington D.C. at the United States Capitol. It charged Denney with five felonies: assaults, civil disorder, and obstructions of an official proceeding, and with seven trespassing misdemeanors. An arrest warrant was issued for him in December 2021 based on a criminal Complaint sworn out by a law enforcement officer, not on an indictment returned by a grand jury.

Now tell me people charged with assault are held for 2 years without bail. I still am waiting for your list.

Laughing...what 2 years? You're not reading what you claim to be citing. You're just vomiting what you've been told to think.

"Denney was arrested on Dec. 13, 2021, in the Brackettville, Texas, area."

Arrest. And now conviction:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

"Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Texas Man Sentenced to 52 Months in Prison For Assaulting Law Enforcement Officers During Jan. 6 Capitol "Breach​

[/HEADING]

From arrest to conviction....was 10 months. You poor, helpless little rube.

'As a general rule: If you're placed in custody, your “speedy trial” rights typically require the prosecutor to decide charges within 72 hours. Many states adhere to this 72-hour limit. Sometimes, no charges are filed, and you will be released.'

'Under what circumstances can the US government deny bail to a defendant?

A judge can deny bail if an offense is punishable by death, if there is a parole hold, or if there is a public safety exception. The “public safety exception” allows preventive detention. It applies to certain classes of felonies and felony sexual assault
.'

Democrats and the partisan weaponized DOJ almost assuredly argued that everyone they arrested, tracked down, and threw into DC Gitmo were 'Public Safety Exceptions' ... even the ones charged with 'Trespassing'.

...Otherwise, as they have done many other times to others, they just violated the Constitution, broke the law, and trampled Americans' rights by holding them for 2 years without bail and without a trial.

Forum List

Back