Obama's College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’

You know, you dishonest hacks crack me up.

1. Rightwinger asks "Where did Obama say he was Kenyan?" So I posted videos. Hell, I didn't even post the book bio his publisher printed back in the 90's that he approved.

2. Your 'explanation' gets the mocking laughter it deserves, because God knows you fruit loops will say anything to defend the BoiKing.

3. The dreaded 'birther' accusations come flying, because that's the easiest way to stop the conversation without addressing the substance of it.

Now, FOR THE RECORD, I don't know WHERE the motherfucker was born, and I don't really give a shit. It makes not a fuck's worth of difference to me.

I DO want to know if Barry gamed the system at Occidental and Columbia by claiming foreign student status, and I believe that he sealed his records to keep us from finding out. I think Root has a valid point.

Y'all want Mitt's tax returns, right? We all want Barry's transcripts.

Wanna trade?

Is that No, you're not going birther, or No, that's not unfortunate?
LOL. Sorry, yeah that wasn't clear. No, I am not going birther.

I believe the man was born here. I have suspicions about the funding of his higher ed. I have suspicions that his higher ed is not, nor has it ever been, what he sold it to be.
^
This.

Though the birfers are whack, it's no stretch to imagine little Barry scamming his way through college, leveraging his skin color and foreign residencies to pay his way through the halls of Old Ivy.

You mean he went for FREE?

He paid back all those student loans when he didnt have to

I believe the man was born here. I have suspicions about the funding of his higher ed. I have suspicions that his higher ed is not, nor has it ever been, what he sold it to be.

Fair enough. Although I may think your "suspicions" are rather misplaced, you are welcome to them.

At least you're not a birther.
With no objective evidence out there about his academic times, all I have is hearsay.

So, suspicions seem pretty natural. I got nothin'. Zip.
Here's the thing - there are nearly endless things that you, me, and everyone else have no objective evidence on. Things that we all take for granted.

I have no objective evidence that Romney didn't spend his entire "missionary" work whoring around Europe. I've never seen any evidence that he isn't the father of over 40 illegitimate children.

The lack of evidence against something isn't a reason to believe it.

Ironic, too, that a person with only months of work record pertinent to the job, never shows transcripts, but sure as hell sold his 'constitutional scholar' and 'intellectual' rhetoric.

The sum total of irony present in rhetoric from both sides is quite large.

^
This.

Though the birfers are whack, it's no stretch to imagine little Barry scamming his way through college, leveraging his skin color and foreign residencies to pay his way through the halls of Old Ivy.

You mean he went for FREE?

He paid back all those student loans when he didnt have to
What student loans?

1. Rightwinger asks "Where did Obama say he was Kenyan?" So I posted videos. Hell, I didn't even post the book bio his publisher printed back in the 90's that he claiming foreign student status,

trade?

Your video clips and quotes prove lack a basic understanding of the English language

Show where OBAMA ever claimed he was born in Kenya you fucking liar

A black muslim exchange student would look very appealing to white liberals at Columbia and Harvard trying to fill their student quotas even if he was just a B/C student.

Obamination has lived his life with a lower standard for him compared to others and now we see his stupidity in full display.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, did he tell the same to his colleges and Universities?

1. Rightwinger asks "Where did Obama say he was Kenyan?" So I posted videos. Hell, I didn't even post the book bio his publisher printed back in the 90's that he claiming foreign student status,

trade?

Your video clips and quotes prove lack a basic understanding of the English language

images

You're welcome, you hack bastard! :rofl:

trade?

images

What a shit head you are

Some fuck up used the wrong information. Are you really such a simpleton? Show where OBAMA ever claimed he was born in Kenya

trade?

images

That is one helluva mistake to overlook...even for Obama.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, did he tell the same to his colleges and Universities?

Did Breitbart tell you that? The literary agency tells a different story...

Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

Don't go confusing people with facts. I learned here today that Obama spent 17 years claiming he was from Kenya. Any claims to the contrary are clearly the work of a communist sympathizer.:lol:

Not that we're all birthers, you see - we just wonder if the president was born in Kenya dontchaknow?!

It's quite clear Obamination told colleges he was a foreign black muslim and he also played up his foreign father with his academic credentials to get into schools he didn't belong in.

His academic record is bloated, too good to be true. He doesn't have the IQ to match his college degrees thus why he didn't do shit as a so-called professor at the University of Chicago, a token job for him being black and an Ivy league graduate.

I've seen people like Obamination in my career field get ahead because someone likes them and soon they are moving up the leadership chain despite being dumber than dirt. They rely on their handlers and co-workers to keep the facade alive until they are exposed like Obamination is exposed now for being a fraud.

Did Breitbart tell you that? The literary agency tells a different story...

Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

So now they've found someone else to 'fall on their sword' for a 'mistake'...

The ONLY way to clear this up is to RELEASE THE RECORDS!

WHY should he do that? Hell, he released his birth certificate BEFORE becoming president and you wingnuts still didn't believe it.

Forum List

Back