OBAMA, Not Biden, Is 'The Big Guy'! He Knew Russian Collusion Was Hillary's Hoax But Used It Intentionally To Commit Treason

And who are you referring to, specifically. You don't even know, do you? You've just been told to be outraged, and like a good little conspiracy theorist, you ape what you've been told to think.

Show the name of a J6 defendant still in custody without bail....and I'll show you the violent crimes they're accused of, their trial date, or their conviction.

Keep running, Last.

'As a general rule: If you're placed in custody, your “speedy trial” rights typically require the prosecutor to decide charges within 72 hours. Many states adhere to this 72-hour limit. Sometimes, no charges are filed, and you will be released.'

'Under what circumstances can the US government deny bail to a defendant?

A judge can deny bail if an offense is punishable by death, if there is a parole hold, or if there is a public safety exception. The “public safety exception” allows preventive detention. It applies to certain classes of felonies and felony sexual assault
.'

Democrats and the partisan weaponized DOJ almost assuredly argued that everyone they arrested, tracked down, and threw into DC Gitmo were 'Public Safety Exceptions' ... even the ones charged with 'Trespassing'.

...Otherwise, as they have done many other times to others, they just violated the Constitution, broke the law, and trampled Americans' rights by holding them for 2 years without bail and without a trial.

Uh-huh. Your poster child, Lucas Denney....was held for 10 months without bail before being convicted and sentenced to a multi-year sentence.

You *so* want to be a victim, Easy. Your entire identity is devoted to being a victim.

But the facts just don't back it.

'As a general rule: If you're placed in custody, your “speedy trial” rights typically require the prosecutor to decide charges within 72 hours. Many states adhere to this 72-hour limit. Sometimes, no charges are filed, and you will be released.'

'Under what circumstances can the US government deny bail to a defendant?

A judge can deny bail if an offense is punishable by death, if there is a parole hold, or if there is a public safety exception. The “public safety exception” allows preventive detention. It applies to certain classes of felonies and felony sexual assault
.'

Democrats and the partisan weaponized DOJ almost assuredly argued that everyone they arrested, tracked down, and threw into DC Gitmo were 'Public Safety Exceptions' ... even the ones charged with 'Trespassing'.

...Otherwise, as they have done many other times to others, they just violated the Constitution, broke the law, and trampled Americans' rights by holding them for 2 years without bail and without a trial.
Everytime Tom laughs means you won your case.:up:

Tom can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl:Hey easy did you get thst pm from me on j galts thread.

Does LA RAM FAN even remember what this OP is about?

It is about … nothing. Just obnoxious MAGAturd idiots, who act like monkeys in cages, doing what they always do. Here they are throwing shit at twice-elected President Obama, charging him without a shred of evidence of taking bribes (“the Big Man”) and … “treason.”

What can anyone do but laugh at such sick people and their malicious obsessions? Should I shed a tear for them?

Does LA RAM FAN even remember what this OP is about?

It is about … nothing. Just obnoxious MAGAturd idiots, who act like monkeys in cages, doing what they always do. Here they are throwing shit at twice-elected President Obama, charging him without a shred of evidence of taking bribes (“the Big Man”) and … “treason.”

What can anyone do but laugh at such sick people and their malicious obsessions? Should I shed a tear for them?
They did not have one shred of evidence when they opened the Russia collusion case on Trump either. What is the difference you see?

They did not have one shred of evidence when they opened the Russia collusion case on Trump either. What is the difference you see?
Trollboy has been exposed for his hypocrisy by you. :thup: ,as always can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :rofl: Trollboy won’t admit the hypocrisy of the Dems either thst years ago they were shouting at the top of their lungs that dominion machines stole votes from them but when it happenEd in their favor in the presidential election,they all of a sudden got quiet and said they were reliable,if that’s not being a fucking hypocrite,then I don’t know what is considered a hypocrite. :uhoh3:

This trollboy can’t stand toe to toe in a debate and just lies when losing a debate,never contributes to a discussion,one more paid shill of the dnc to add to ignore.

Last edited:
Folks who are interested in my position on “Russian collusion” charges — especially after the situation was clarified a bit and the 2016 election ended with Trump’s victory — can look at my links on it and my criticisms of the Dems, e.g. …

However, the truth is Trump and his staff certainly originally gave the security orgs reason to suspect him, and the Dems and the liberal media just ran with it, as was almost to be expected.

In fact Trump’s policies and statements have often been far too friendly to the Russian dictator. But this is all beside the point.

I don’t defend Democratic or Republican warmongers or demagogues, but I do see Trump as an unprincipled megalomaniac likely to bring the nation closer to civil war with his demagogy and “Big Lies.”

For this and my generally thoughtful and carefully worded criticisms of Trump and MAGA Republicans on other issues, the “peanut gallery” can’t help but throw crap in my direction too.

Oh well..

Folks who are interested in my position on “Russian collusion” charges — especially after the situation was clarified a bit and the 2016 election ended with Trump’s victory — can look at my links on it and my criticisms of the Dems, e.g. …

However, the truth is Trump and his staff certainly originally gave the security orgs reason to suspect him, and the Dems and the liberal media just ran with it, as was almost to be expected.

In fact Trump’s policies and statements have often been far too friendly to the Russian dictator. But this is all beside the point.

I don’t defend Democratic or Republican warmongers or demagogues, but I do see Trump as an unprincipled megalomaniac likely to bring the nation closer to civil war with his demagogy and “Big Lies.”

For this and my generally thoughtful and carefully worded criticisms of Trump and MAGA Republicans on other issues, the “peanut gallery” can’t help but throw crap in my direction too.

Oh well..
You left out massive organized obvious fraud.

3 states tried to decertify the election. They did not do that without evidence. You lose fuckface.

"Tried"? Not one state has ever passed a vote to 'decertify'.

You failed in every state to 'decertify' because you don't have the evidence to back your claims.

You've lost in EVERY court case about your Big Lie.....because you don't have the evidence to back your claims.

Nor have you ever had evidence. Your entire conspiracy is a story that you made up before evidence was even possible. And one you've clung to despite your perfect record of failure.

That's just irrational.

"Tried"? Not one state has ever passed a vote to 'decertify'.

You failed in every state to 'decertify' because you don't have the evidence to back your claims.

You've lost in EVERY court case about your Big Lie.....because you don't have the evidence to back your claims.

Nor have you ever had evidence. Your entire conspiracy is a story that you made up before evidence was even possible. And one you've clung to despite your perfect record of failure.

That's just irrational.
So? The Congress never investigated the election.

So? The Congress never investigated the election.

You've ignored EVERY investigation into the election. You ignored every state investigation, every county board investigation, you ignored the DOJ's investigation, you ignored BOTH of Trump's investigations into the election. You've ignored every court ruling, every audit, every forensic audit.

None of them found any fraud. So you ignored all of them.

So don't pretend a 'congressional investigation' would have mattered to you in the slightest. If it didn't ape your conspiracy, you'd have ignored it just as much as you have every other investigation that contradicted your conspiracy.

You're an aggressively irrational person. You didn't use evidence to make up your conspiracy. ANd you've ignored the mountains of evidence that contradict it.

Your record of failure is perfect.

You've ignored EVERY investigation into the election. You ignored every state investigation, every county board investigation, you ignored the DOJ's investigation, you ignored BOTH of Trump's investigations into the election. You've ignored every court ruling, every audit, every forensic audit.

None of them found any fraud. So you ignored all of them.

So don't pretend a 'congressional investigation' would have mattered to you in the slightest. If it didn't ape your conspiracy, you'd have ignored it just as much as you have every other investigation that contradicted your conspiracy.

You're an aggressively irrational person. You didn't use evidence to make up your conspiracy. ANd you've ignored the mountains of evidence that contradict it.

Your record of failure is perfect.
There were no investigations. There were recounts and Dominion run audits.

There were no investigations. There were recounts and Dominion run audits.

There were a litany of investigations The DOJ, the various States, most notably Georgia and Arizona, with Trump himself launching two investigations.

No fraud that could have possibly changed the outcome of the election was ever found.

Now you pretend that no investigation ever happened, ignoring all the evidence contradicting you.

You're irrational. You were irrational when you made up your conspiracy, backed by nothing. You're irrational when you ignore the evidence contradicting you.

There were a litany of investigations The DOJ, the various States, most notably Georgia and Arizona, with Trump himself launching two investigations.

No fraud that could have possibly changed the outcome of the election was ever found.

Now you pretend that no investigation ever happened, ignoring all the evidence contradicting you.

You're irrational. You were irrational when you made up your conspiracy, backed by nothing. You're irrational when you ignore the evidence contradicting you.
Investigations into to everything but the fraud.

Forum List

Back