Wayne Root: The Cloward-Piven Plan to Destroy America That I Learned at Columbia University – Alongside My Classmate Barack Obama

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The two stated that many Americans who were eligible for welfare were not receiving benefits, and that a welfare enrollment drive would strain local budgets, precipitating a crisis at the state and local levels that would be a wake-up call for the federal government, particularly the Democratic Party. There would also be side consequences of this strategy, according to Cloward and Piven. These would include: easing the plight of the poor in the short-term (through their participation in the welfare system); shoring up support for the national Democratic Party-then splintered by pluralistic interests (through its cultivation of poor and minority constituencies by implementing a national "solution" to poverty); and relieving local governments of the financially and politically onerous burdens of public welfare (through a national "solution" to poverty).

What's NOT in the Constitution:
  • Alleviating poverty,
  • Education,
  • Saving the planet,
  • Healthcare (other than for military and veterans),
  • A compulsory retirement program,
  • Housing,
  • Public radio and/or television.
What IS in the Constitution:

Tenth Amendment, which says everything not in the Constitution is reserved to the States and the private sector.

I read recently that some state is making CIVICS a requirement for a HS diploma. We have GENERATIONS of Americans who don't "get" or accept these basic parameters, which are taught in every HS in the country. Some of them are in Congress.

When did it become a radical idea to follow the Constitution and enforce the [immigration] laws?

Seriously.

This will be the unravelling of America. It's already begun. Wayne Root explains how this ends America and its exceptionalism.

Wayne is a fraud.

What's NOT in the Constitution:
  • Alleviating poverty,
  • Education,
  • Saving the planet,
  • Healthcare (other than for military and veterans),
  • A compulsory retirement program,
  • Housing,
  • Public radio and/or television.
What IS in the Constitution:

Tenth Amendment, which says everything not in the Constitution is reserved to the States and the private sector.

I read recently that some state is making CIVICS a requirement for a HS diploma. We have GENERATIONS of Americans who don't "get" or accept these basic parameters, which are taught in every HS in the country. Some of them are in Congress.

When did it become a radical idea to follow the Constitution and enforce the [immigration] laws?

Seriously.
Because the document was written in the 18th century.

• Banned
Immigration laws were not written into the constitution, nor were they written in the 18th century.

Age, makes following a document, radical? How so?
Only free White people were to be considered Citizens of the United States at its founding.

This will be the unravelling of America. It's already begun. Wayne Root explains how this ends America and its exceptionalism.

This is how credulous some people are.

Here Root speaks of graduating with Obama from Columbia.

Here's Root claiming Obama never attended Columbia

Barack Obama at Columbia

soros soros.jpg

the point is in front of you, how does the age of the constitution make following the constitution radical? You made the statement now explain.

Constitutional fetishism is a curse. It is promoted by people anxious to supplant what has been arrived at by constitutional procedure over centuries with a selective inspiration from an imagined past.

That makes it positively Jacobin.

Constitutional fetishism is a curse. It is promoted by people anxious to supplant what has been arrived at by constitutional procedure over centuries with a selective inspiration from an imagined past.

That makes it positively Jacobin.
gotta, you cant make an argument or explain what is radical about following the constitution.
You have restated your original statement using other words.

Yes, it is a curse, to have freedom and liberty written into the document that founds our country. A curse to the Marxists, tyrants, and dictators, of the world.

gotta, you cant make an argument or explain what is radical about following the constitution.
You have restated your original statement using other words.

Yes, it is a curse, to have freedom and liberty written into the document that founds our country. A curse to the Marxists, tyrants, and dictators, of the world.
No, I just did.

And you talk a pile of twaddle.

you reiterated your original statement, nothing more.

You cant answer how, following the constitution and relatively recent immigration laws are radical, which is what you first, stated.
I just told you.

To upend what has been arrived at by constitutional process - in the name of constitutional "purity" - is radical.

Don't ever presume to translate what I post.

Forum List

Back