OBAMA, Not Biden, Is 'The Big Guy'! He Knew Russian Collusion Was Hillary's Hoax But Used It Intentionally To Commit Treason

Just how sick homO really is requires an honest FBI, since all of it is documented, but like Hunter's laptop, Chris Wray protects it.

homO was in control of the 2020 election heist. He was "busted" until Chris Wray called it off...

The 1/6 hate hoax definitely was all homO.

As community HATE HOAX organizer, homO did hundreds, but only Smollett got busted....

Even with a man as a "wife" and two fake kids, the entire media including Faux protected homO, part of THIS DEAL...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

Just how sick homO really is requires an honest FBI, since all of it is documented, but like Hunter's laptop, Chris Wray protects it.

homO was in control of the 2020 election heist. He was "busted" until Chris Wray called it off...

The 1/6 hate hoax definitely was all homO.

As community HATE HOAX organizer, homO did hundreds, but only Smollett got busted....

Even with a man as a "wife" and two fake kids, the entire media including Faux protected homO, part of THIS DEAL...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

The facist mods consider it a conspiracy theory that big Mike the man is homo Barry’s lover even though the FACTS are you cannot locate Michael what’s his name in the country anymore and michaels brother said thst he indeed had a sex change and unlike all other previous presidents from the past there are NO hospital records of fake Michelle giving birth,as well as ignore all the videos of big Mike having a dick showing in his dress.yet all those facts that prove Michelle is a man make it a conspiracy theory same as Russia collusion is somehow a fact and never moved to conspiracy theory’s by the biased facist mods thst suck Obama and Biden’s dick.lol

Notice big Mike is taller than bush same as he is taller than Barry. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Joe Biden is NOT 'the Big Guy' - He is Barak Obama's stooge. Special Counsel John Durham's 'Hillary Hoax' report proved Barak Obama knew about Hillary's Hoax and used it to commit treason - the largest criminal political scandal in history!

This hardly a conspiracy. Something is wrong here. This shit happened. Give me a break. The narrative that important?

Obama: The Man behind the Mask

It's no secret my friends.

RJwmd7x.jpg

BY THE WAY, MODS...

CONSIDERING DURHAM'S REPORT, HOW HE PROVED OBAMA WAS BRIEFED ABOUT THE HILLARY HOAX BY CIA DIRECTOR BRENNAN BEFORE SHE INITIATED IT, HOW THERE WAS NEVER ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE HOAX, AND HOW OBAMA, BIDEN, & THEIR ADMINISTRATION STARTED THE INVESTIGATION OF TRUMP ANYWAY, ITS COMPLETE BULLSHIT THAT YOU PUT THIS THREAD IN 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES'!!!
I spent some time just now perusing the conspiracy theories section , actually about an hour. It is astounding how many threads there either have turned out to be true, or were true when they were put there. It appears there is some subjectively on the mods/management's part in them being there.
I am not criticizing or complaining. People are just human , after all.
I told you that to tell you this:
Don't worry about your thread getting stuck in conspiracy theories, it says more about the hands that hold control than it does you.
The days of conspiracy theories section being full of Kennedy, 911 theories and evil alien midget soldiers from outer space are behind us. These days the conspiracy theories section is just another political tool used by fascist leftists to silence what they don't want out there for anyone to read/hear. So, it is kind of a badge of honor, take heart!

The gods bless Former President Obama and his family.
… from the utter lunacy, often the racist lunacy, of so many MAGA Republicans. Sometimes I think that the election of an intelligent, articulate “black” President … was just too much for some MAGAnuts to endure. Or was his election also a hoax?

… from the utter lunacy, often the racist lunacy, of so many MAGA Republicans. Sometimes I think that the election of an intelligent, articulate “black” President … was just too much for some MAGAnuts to endure. Or was his election also a hoax?
Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. It has been straight downhill since he was president.

This hardly a conspiracy. Something is wrong here. This shit happened. Give me a break. The narrative that important?

Is the narrative important?

Is the fact that Hillary Clinton devised a scheme to fraudulently comnect her opponent, Donald Trump, to Russans?

Is the fact that Hillary devised this scheme in part to distract from her heinous classified info scandal, to accuse Trump of working with the Russians to hack her personal computer to access the classified, to blame Trump when there would not have been anything for the Russians to hack had she not stolen classified and illegally stored it on her personal unauthorized, unsecured, unencrypted personal computer?

Is the fact that Hillary created the 'Russian Collusion' hoax to interfere in the 2016 IOT beat Trump?

Is the fact that the CIA found this outand briefed President Obama, VP Biden, Sect of State Rice, US AG Lynch, FBI Director Comey, and others if her scheme BEFORE she implemented it?

Is it important that after being briefed on the hoax Obama and his administration still initiated the investigation and proceeded with the coup attempt?

Is it important that FBI Agent Paige testified the FBI conducted its own internal investigation and concluded as Durham did, that there was no real evidence to support the hoax....and concluded this BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel ... to investigate what the FBI had already was a hoax?

What leftists continue to call a 'narrative' are fully-supported facts, supported through exposed memos, e-mails, documents, and testimony from whistleblowers and 'co-conspirators' like Paige and even Brennan.

Paige's testimony, for example corroborates those other pieces of evidence that proved Brennan briefed Obama and his administration on the hoax before it was initiated.

Is this all 'important'?

Claims by Democrats, snowflake, bots, and trolls that none of this happened are and have been debunked, though they still deny it. 7 years later, the dupes fooled by the PeePee tapes, who have proclaimed the Hillary Hoax to be true have zero real evidence, zero convictions. 7 years and nothing.

THIS is important.

The fact that he turned out to be a traitor is not surprising at all.

Joe Biden is NOT 'the Big Guy' - He is Barak Obama's stooge. Special Counsel John Durham's 'Hillary Hoax' report proved Barak Obama knew about Hillary's Hoax and used it to commit treason - the largest criminal political scandal in history!

I don't think 'treason' means what you think it means. Treason is war against the United States. And nothing in the Durham report remotely resembles it.

Which might explain why no one was charged with it.

And the 'largest criminal political scandal in history'.......results in community service? Literally one plea deal for community service. That's it.

J6 alone has over 1000 defendants with thousands of charges. And y'all managed ONE.

I don't think 'treason' means what you think it means. Treason is war against the United States. And nothing in the Durham report remotely resembles it.

Which might explain why no one was charged with it.

And the 'largest criminal political scandal in history'.......results in community service? Literally one plea deal for community service. That's it.

J6 alone has over 1000 defendants with thousands of charges. And y'all managed ONE.
And J6 is a joke. It is a fascist government persecuting those who do not agree with them. The rule of law and due process were denied in the arrests and prosecution. Over 2 years without a trial IS NOT American justice.

And J6 is a joke. It is a fascist government persecuting those who do not agree with them. The rule of law and due process were denied in the arrests and prosecution. Over 2 years without a trial IS NOT American justice.

Says you. And you're the same hapless soul that invented imaginary passages in the Constitution to justify murdering Obama. And insisted that the 'enemy' in 'giving aid and comfort to the enemy' was 'fraud'.

I'm still trying to decipher that piece of pseudo-legal word salad.

But both are an elegant demonstration that you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

The US government is prosecuting those who actually committed crimes.

Forum List

Back