Wayne Root: The Cloward-Piven Plan to Destroy America That I Learned at Columbia University – Alongside My Classmate Barack Obama

I just told you.

To upend what has been arrived at by constitutional process - in the name of constitutional "purity" - is radical.

Don't ever presume to translate what I post.
you dictated, you did not explain, and what was arrived at in your post that you contended was arrived at by the constitutional process

you dictated, you did not explain, and what was arrived at in your post that you contended was arrived at by the constitutional process
Do you want specific examples?

If you can't understand what I told you, ask your section leader to translate, девочка...

What's NOT in the Constitution:
  • Alleviating poverty,
  • Education,
  • Saving the planet,
  • Healthcare (other than for military and veterans),
  • A compulsory retirement program,
  • Housing,
  • Public radio and/or television.
What IS in the Constitution:

Tenth Amendment, which says everything not in the Constitution is reserved to the States and the private sector.

I read recently that some state is making CIVICS a requirement for a HS diploma. We have GENERATIONS of Americans who don't "get" or accept these basic parameters, which are taught in every HS in the country. Some of them are in Congress.

When did it become a radical idea to follow the Constitution and enforce the [immigration] laws?

Seriously.
What happened to America the beautiful and Americanism and asylum for refugees who are worthy....These people are mainly from Cuba venezuela and Nicaragua because their economies have been destroyed by GOP led sanctions and global warming disasters and even volcanoes and earthquakes. Closing the border is not Americanism.... Neither is today's total BS racist GOP....

These numbers are what happens after a racist orange scumbag closes the border totally to anyone coming in over the southern border. Separating families and destroying all the infrastructure of immigration is also a big help.

gotta, you cant make an argument or explain what is radical about following the constitution.
You have restated your original statement using other words.

Yes, it is a curse, to have freedom and liberty written into the document that founds our country. A curse to the Marxists, tyrants, and dictators, of the world.
Meanwhile most Republicans are in favor of martial law half the time whenever a Republican is in office and of course especially the orange con man Mussolini wannabe... That's what happens when ignoramuses listen to years of divisive hateful ridiculous propaganda against Democrats.

This will be the unravelling of America. It's already begun. Wayne Root explains how this ends America and its exceptionalism.

Obama is retired. America is still here!

Meanwhile most Republicans are in favor of martial law half the time whenever a Republican is in office and of course especially the orange con man Mussolini wannabe... That's what happens when ignoramuses listen to years of divisive hateful ridiculous propaganda against Democrats.
We pretty much live with a lot of martial law now. Freedoms are illusionary as they can be taken away quickly. The Western World promotes freedoms. However different nations have different levels of what the citizens are allowed to do. To do most things you need identification. To do most things as to order you need a credit card. In recent years, debit cards have entered the stage. Security has ramped up massively over the last half century and restrictions on what you can do or not do in public places. A picture ID is needed to survive as a citizen today. Except for voting.

I just told you.

To upend what has been arrived at by constitutional process - in the name of constitutional "purity" - is radical.

Don't ever presume to translate what I post.
I did not translate what you posted, I called on you to explain how your idea that upholding immigration laws is radical because the constitution is from the 18th century.

You should explain, exactly what you are talking about. Without context all you are doing is, blowing wind.

How do you come to that conclusion? That most Republicans are in favor of martial law. Certainly we can define the Democrats response to Covid, as Martial Law. But please do tell, how you know most Republicans are in favor the Democrat's martial law in regard to covid or at any other time.

Years of hate and propaganda against the Democrats, exactly what are you talking aobut.

Only free White people were to be considered Citizens of the United States at its founding.
That is not even close to true. At least not at the founding. There was no race requirements for citizenship at the founding. Blacks were not denied citizenship until 1857, I will be happy to produce the SCOTUS ruling that initiated that. The same for Native Americans and Orientals.

And that is just it. This nation, despite what both sides of the equation want to claim, was not founded on a racist basis. Yes, there were slaves, but there were thousands of free blacks that owned land and were citizens, and there was even some "free" Native Americans that attained citizenship.

That is wrong. It would be nice to see you try and prove your false premise.
No it's not wrong. Let me educate you.

Only White people were considered Citizens of the new nation. It's in the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the 1st Congress.

[ Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person (s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and Asians.]

The Founders Wanted The New United States To Be A Nation For White Citizens Only.

the point is in front of you, how does the age of the constitution make following the constitution radical? You made the statement now explain.
What's the connection between immigration laws and following the constitution?

No it's not wrong. Let me educate you.
Only White people were considered Citizens of the new nation. It's in the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the 1st Congress.

[ Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person (s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and Asians.]

The Founders Wanted The New United States To Be A Nation For White Citizens Only.
Well, now let me educate you. You were speaking of the Constitution and immigration and that is what I responded to.

You have now changed the subject and am ignoring the Constitution. Now you want to educate me on Congress. You should admit you have no idea what you are speaking of, madly searching the internet with google, to support your prejudiced revisionist views.

Thank you for ignoring your comments about immigration and the Constitution.

Well, now let me educate you. You were speaking of the Constitution and immigration and that is what I responded to.

You have now changed the subject and am ignoring the Constitution. Now you want to educate me on Congress. You should admit you have no idea what you are speaking of, madly searching the internet with google, to support your prejudiced revisionist views.

Thank you for ignoring your comments about immigration and the Constitution.
I have proven that the founders wanted White people only as citizens of the United States via the Naturalization Act of 1790. Due to my beloved White privilege, I don't have to say anymore.

I have proven that the founders wanted White people only as citizens of the United States via the Naturalization Act of 1790. Due to my beloved White privilege, I don't have to say anymore.
The founders did not write the Naturalization Act of 1790, that would be the First Congress, which was proceded by the First and Second Continental Congress.

You have only proved yourself, wrong. Yes, you don't have to say more. You said more than enough to prove yourself wrong, thank you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back