Obama's biggest mistake

Sure....Democrats were willing to vote bipartisan when Bush needed it

Show me a single time when Republicans crossed the aisle for Obama

since Reid did not let any bills reach conference committiees there was nothing the cross the aisle on.

obama and reid shut down the legislative process for the last 4 years. is that your definition of compromise and crossing the aisle?

Do you just make shit up?

Republicans put the Senate on full time filibuster. What was Reid supposed to pass?

I see you have still failed to name a single bill Republicans engaged on bipartisanship.

Boehner went to see obama many times and was told "my way or no way" so he finally said fuck it.

A compromise takes two willing participants.

Now, tell us how ACA was bipartisan----------------I can't wait to hear this.

You keep making shit up

Boehner and other Republicans turned down invitations to the WhiteHouse

The fact that not a single Republican would vote for Obamacare is further evidence of Republicans refusal to do a single thing that is bipartisan

give us a list of the invitations that Boehner turned down. Who shut down the national monuments? not republicans you dumb shit, Obama.
National monuments?

Republicans voted to shut down the government

Last edited:
since Reid did not let any bills reach conference committiees there was nothing the cross the aisle on.

obama and reid shut down the legislative process for the last 4 years. is that your definition of compromise and crossing the aisle?

Republicans put the Senate on full time filibuster. What was Reid supposed to pass?

I see you have still failed to name a single bill Republicans engaged on bipartisanship.

Boehner went to see obama many times and was told "my way or no way" so he finally said fuck it.

You keep making shit up

The fact that not a single Republican would vote for Obamacare is further evidence of Republicans refusal to do a single thing that is bipartisan

give us a list of the invitations that Boehner turned down. Who shut down the national monuments? not republicans you dumb shit, Obama.
National monuments?

No, they did not. the voted to stop obama from spending money we did not have. congress cannot shut down the govt, only the president can do that

You keep making shit up

National monuments?

No, they did not. the voted to stop obama from spending money we did not have. congress cannot shut down the govt, only the president can do that
You have it backwards

The President is not authorized to keep government open without funding

Guess who funds government.....

You keep making shit up

National monuments?

I Don't know how you argue with these people, they just repeat and regurgitate the same old talking points. They have to know Obama SHUT DOWN our government because of they were threatening not to FUND his monster Fascist Entitlement, OSCAMcare. These people are irrelevant now. and all this is OLD BS..

Republicans are in CONTROL now and: people like Rw are relegated to the back of the bus where they Belong

You have it backwards

The President is not authorized to keep government open without funding

Guess who funds government.....

Arguing with the Fish is like arguing with a 8 year old....and not a very mature one at that.
Is this dingbat really arguing that Obama shut the government down?

The last government shutdown in 2013, was no fun for anyone. Republicans in the House and Senate demanded that legislation to fund the government simultaneously defund Obamacare; Democrats refused to go along. In the ensuing 16-day stalemate, many functions of the federal government were forced to shutter. Federal workers were furloughed or worked without pay, children were disenrolled from Head Start, and the U.S. economy lost about $24 billion.

Here ya go, He just be so loved BY ALL. all heil Obama. lol
video at the site if you can stomach it

snip:
OBAMA VISITS SOUTH DAKOTA FINALLY: And The Locals’ Reaction Is Nothing Short Of Epic
South Dakotans apparently have good BS detectors. Check out the expressions on their faces.

Scroll down for picture and video.

Residents of the Republican-majority state sat in the Lake Area Technical Institute gymnasium in Watertown, South Dakota, with their arms crossed, appearing bored and looking at their phones.

But many South Dakotans seemed uninterested as the president claimed he saved the best state to visit for last.
472626722-people-listen-as-us-president-barack-obama-gettyimages.jpg

all of it here:
OBAMA VISITS SOUTH DAKOTA FINALLY And The Locals Reaction Is Nothing Short Of Epic Doug Giles ClashDaily#

Obama's biggest mistake was thinking he could be a good President! :lmao:

he never intended to be one. He was head thug by the people in the shadows yanking his strings. and they weren't good people. They steamrolled right over us and our Representation in Congress. with all his Eo's and mandates. He's a thug nothing more

Last edited:

he never intended to be one. He was head thug by the people in the shadows yanking his strings. and they weren't good people. They steamrolled right over us and our Representation in Congress. with all his Eo's and mandates. He's a thug nothing more

He was head thug by the people in the shadows yanking his strings.

soros-puppet-obama.jpg

soros-puppet-obama.jpg

ONLY one of the commies yanking his strings in the background. Many more just as dangerous

soros-puppet-obama.jpg

ONLY one of the commies yanking his strings in the background. Many more just as dangerous
Like the Bilderbergs for example. I'm very well aware that Obama is nothing more then a puppet doing the bidding of the corrupt globalists.

Last edited:

soros-puppet-obama.jpg

Like the Bilderbergs for example. I'm very well aware that Obama is nothing more then a puppet doing the bidding of the corrupt globalists.

Yes I think they are involved. It makes me sick the people don't see what he is doing to us in the background. Selling us OUT

Obamas biggest mistake was that he was naive when he took office. He thought he would be treated the same as previous presidents and would have a Congress that was, as a minimum, willing to do its job

His treatment is driven by his actions. He refused to work with congress and instead tried to dictate to them.

His failure was brought on by his own actions and his narcissism
Revisionist history does not change things

Obama must fail was the Republican policy.

Sure, just as Bush must fail was the democrat policy. That has been the case since 1776. Are you saying the black guy deserved special treatment?

He has gotten special treatment. The media has carried his water for him since day one. Yet the libs STILL whine.

No president in history has gotten more negative media coverage than Obama.

Obamas biggest mistake was that he was naive when he took office. He thought he would be treated the same as previous presidents and would have a Congress that was, as a minimum, willing to do its job

His treatment is driven by his actions. He refused to work with congress and instead tried to dictate to them.

Sure, just as Bush must fail was the democrat policy. That has been the case since 1776. Are you saying the black guy deserved special treatment?

He has gotten special treatment. The media has carried his water for him since day one. Yet the libs STILL whine.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Prove otherwise. For starters, the anti-Obama media on the internet barely existed for past presidents.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Prove otherwise. For starters, the anti-Obama media on the internet barely existed for past presidents.

Get back to me when Oblahblah gets even 1/4 of the negative press that Bush did.

Liberal talk radio hosts laughing about cocking guns and shooting him. Liberal Hollywood producing movies about his assassination. Liberals in the media 24/7 blaming him for everything from hurricanes to t shirt logo's. Oblahblah's head would explode if he had to put up with even a fraction of what GWB did.

Sure he has. LMAO

Stop lying.

Get back to me when Oblahblah gets even 1/4 of the negative press that Bush did.

Liberal talk radio hosts laughing about cocking guns and shooting him. Liberal Hollywood producing movies about his assassination. Liberals in the media 24/7 blaming him for everything from hurricanes to t shirt logo's. Oblahblah's head would explode if he had to put up with even a fraction of what GWB did.

Rightwing anti-Obama radio almost completely dominates radio.

Forum List

Back