Obama's biggest mistake

Sure do.....greatest piece of social legislation in 50 years

Republicans will have to explain to history why they opposed it. Just like Social Security and Medicare

Indeed, some "bright" right winger came up with the poster below that shows the level of intelligence of these nitwits (probably a relative of the redfish?)

I cant understand it, we're in 2015 and still have the same racist debate black people white people yellow pink purple blue and green. In this decade it should be solved, colour should not come in to play in this day and age. We are all the same no matter what colour they are. You should like a person for who he/she is or not like them regardless of race. Pollatics should be about just that not what colour there skin is, we all have the same meat,blood,brain etc.

His statement can be rephrased: black POTUS is cool, those who disagree are racists.

No president in history has gotten more negative media coverage than Obama.
Well, the progress runs fast, more and more people understand what is going on. Maybe the next President will get even more negative coverage. If a President wants good feedback then he'd better do something useful, am I right?

Do you just make shit up?

Republicans put the Senate on full time filibuster. What was Reid supposed to pass?

I see you have still failed to name a single bill Republicans engaged on bipartisanship.

Boehner went to see obama many times and was told "my way or no way" so he finally said fuck it.

A compromise takes two willing participants.

Now, tell us how ACA was bipartisan----------------I can't wait to hear this.

You keep making shit up

Boehner and other Republicans turned down invitations to the WhiteHouse

The fact that not a single Republican would vote for Obamacare is further evidence of Republicans refusal to do a single thing that is bipartisan

Total bullshit.

ACA was passed by dems only in the dark of night using a legislative trick that has never been used for something so significant. No open floor debate was allowed, no republican amendments were allowed, nothing was shown to the public even though obozo said "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span". No one had a chance to read the POS before it became law. It was terrible legislation passed in the most corrupt way.

and you libs and dems own it--------------the piece of shit law is yours, and only yours.
Obamacare passed with 60 percent of the vote

all democrats, the dems and obozo own this piece of legislative shit.

And now the GOP is grimly accepting it.

Boehner went to see obama many times and was told "my way or no way" so he finally said fuck it.

A compromise takes two willing participants.

Now, tell us how ACA was bipartisan----------------I can't wait to hear this.

You keep making shit up

Boehner and other Republicans turned down invitations to the WhiteHouse

The fact that not a single Republican would vote for Obamacare is further evidence of Republicans refusal to do a single thing that is bipartisan

Total bullshit.

ACA was passed by dems only in the dark of night using a legislative trick that has never been used for something so significant. No open floor debate was allowed, no republican amendments were allowed, nothing was shown to the public even though obozo said "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span". No one had a chance to read the POS before it became law. It was terrible legislation passed in the most corrupt way.

and you libs and dems own it--------------the piece of shit law is yours, and only yours.
Obamacare passed with 60 percent of the vote

all democrats, the dems and obozo own this piece of legislative shit.

And now the GOP is grimly accepting it.

Wrong, in 2017 obozocare will be repealed and replaced with something that will actually work for all americans.

65-70% of americans do not like obamacare and want it repealed or changed----and it will be, it is terrible legislation that is hurting the economy and the people it claimed to be helping.

As an Obama supporter and voter, I NEVER expected him to solve the underlying racism that still exists.....It is way beyond any president's capability to change the "hearts" of many who were born in the post WWII era......it will take a couple more generations to finally erase this major flaw within our divided citizenry.

A testament to this recalcitrant racism that exists, may indeed be the REASON why so many hate Obama (but find other terms beside race in expressing the hatred.) The "birther" movement is a perfect example.

He could have improved the situation, instead he made it worse. Thats the point.

The birth cert issue would have been just as serious if obama was white. notice that the libs are already working that angle on Cruz? It has nothing to do with race, unless you think hispanic is a race????????????
He didn't make it worse, you did.
FYI you idiots started the birther movement.
Cruz wasn't born in this country, of course it is an issue.
You do realize that the government classifies hispanics as a race right?
Ask your mommy about that.

As an Obama supporter and voter, I NEVER expected him to solve the underlying racism that still exists.....It is way beyond any president's capability to change the "hearts" of many who were born in the post WWII era......it will take a couple more generations to finally erase this major flaw within our divided citizenry.

A testament to this recalcitrant racism that exists, may indeed be the REASON why so many hate Obama (but find other terms beside race in expressing the hatred.) The "birther" movement is a perfect example.

He could have improved the situation, instead he made it worse. Thats the point.

The birth cert issue would have been just as serious if obama was white. notice that the libs are already working that angle on Cruz? It has nothing to do with race, unless you think hispanic is a race????????????

Wrong

Hillary's campaign started the birther movement.
Cruz's birth place is an issue if you libs choose to make it one
Yes, the govt uses hispanic as a race, but that does not make it one. It is an ethnicity, not a race.

More bullshit.

The fact that those who have an issue with race felt the need to express themselves with greater vitriol and louder cries after his election....is not an indictment of President Obama's efforts regarding race relations.

Before this man ever became known to anyone.....tens of millions of white Americans.....myself included....needed no guidance when it came to how we deal with those of different races. That the OP needs such guidance is his problem.

It is not up to the POTUS or any public figure to reverse the years of ignorance that led the OP to struggle with issues of race. Only self evaluation and self improvement can do that. Racism is taught and learned at an early age. Blame your parents.
Bullshit, Only people invested in perpetuating division would disagree with the OP

Wrong

Yes, the govt uses hispanic as a race, but that does not make it one. It is an ethnicity, not a race.
Bull kucca. It is an issue because he wasn't born in the US, a constitutional requirement to run for president.

Further, birtherism far precedes Cruz, you retards started it in regards to Obama. Why do you hate the truth?

Wrong

Bull kucca. It is an issue because he wasn't born in the US, a constitutional requirement to run for president.

Further, birtherism far precedes Cruz, you retards started it in regards to Obama. Why do you hate the truth?

the truth? The truth is that the Hillary campaign started the obama birther movement during the 08 dem primary.

More bullshit.

The fact that those who have an issue with race felt the need to express themselves with greater vitriol and louder cries after his election....is not an indictment of President Obama's efforts regarding race relations.

Before this man ever became known to anyone.....tens of millions of white Americans.....myself included....needed no guidance when it came to how we deal with those of different races. That the OP needs such guidance is his problem.

It is not up to the POTUS or any public figure to reverse the years of ignorance that led the OP to struggle with issues of race. Only self evaluation and self improvement can do that. Racism is taught and learned at an early age. Blame your parents.
How did you do that when you can't even recognize that you yourself are a flaming moron?

Wrong

the truth? The truth is that the Hillary campaign started the obama birther movement during the 08 dem primary.
Prove it.

Wrong

Prove it.

I don't have to prove what everyone but you already knows. But if you want to do your own research, go back and look at the hillary campaign rhetoric in 08. Look at what she said about obozo before they made the deal that she would shut up in exchange for the SecState job.

I was sure a black president would be able to address racial issues in the US and finally solve them.

That's an incredibly racist thing to say.

Just because someone is black does not mean they are competent to fix a problem.
Just because someone is black does not mean the problem in question can be fixed by a President.
Just because someone is black does not mean the problem can be fixed within a certain amount of time (i.e. the life of an Administration).
Just because someone is black does not mean they are more capable than a non-black person to fix the problem.
Just because someone is black does not mean they are not part of the problem.
Just because someone is black does not mean they want to fix the problem.
Just because someone is black does not mean they even understand the problem.
Wow...that added a lot to the discussion.

I was sure a black president would be able to address racial issues in the US and finally solve them.

Just because someone is black does not mean they are competent to fix a problem.
Just because someone is black does not mean the problem in question can be fixed by a President.
Just because someone is black does not mean the problem can be fixed within a certain amount of time (i.e. the life of an Administration).
Just because someone is black does not mean they are more capable than a non-black person to fix the problem.

Obviously, it adds a vital point, because people are expecting competency based on nothing more than the man's race, which is absurd.

Obviously, it adds a vital point, because people are expecting competency based on nothing more than the man's race, which is absurd.
What other qualification did Obama have when he won the presidency?

What other qualification did Obama have when he won the presidency?

The ONLY reason Barrack Obama was elected is because he is black. That's it, there is no way to get around it

Forum List

Back