Obama's biggest mistake

Obama is nothing but a rabble rouser and america hater. the worst possible kind of person to be president.

....and don't forget to mention that Obama is a communist, Muslim, Kenyan.....like that you can check all the boxes of right wingers' bitching points.

kenyan, maybe, but I don't care. what he is is a marxist collectivist of the alinsky school of radicals.

muslim? he sure shows a lot of compassion to muslims, and very little to Christians and jews.

What were he and his family doing on Christmas Day?

He has poisoned the well so thoroughly that there won't be another black (or halfsie) president for at least 150 years.

Well, yeah...if you morons keep on coming up with the likes of Cain and Carson....sure enough no republican black will ever see the WH..

Both Cain and Carson are head and shoulders above obama. They succeeded on their own. They actually accomplished something through hard work, intelligence, and determination. They are excellent role models for young blacks.

Obama is nothing but a rabble rouser and america hater. the worst possible kind of person to be president.

Neither has ever held elective office at any level

Outside of spouting conservative rhetoric, neither has any capability to govern

OMG, a single payer advocate. I suggest you talk to someone in the UK or Canada about how that is working for them. Ask how long they have to wait for needed surgery or tests. You have no idea what you are asking for, but you are a liberal so thats normal

Moron, EVERYBODY bitches about their OWN health care deliveries and would only be happy if they could have their own personal doctor living in their basement....

Ask a Brit or Canadian how many of their citizens have gone bankrupt because of their unpaid medical bills.....

americans do not go bankrupt from medical bills, that is a left wing fiction. They may go broke from credit card bills, car payments, and being unemployed, but not from medical bills. Doctors and hospitals write off uncollected medical bills every day.

you are FOS on this.
Stats show that 750k went bankrupt A YEAR because of health bills before the Pub World Depression, and 500k of them HAD health insurance, showing what crap insurance you RW functional morons had before O-Care... Jeebus you're a brainwashed tool...

thats your opinion, its an opinion based on partisanship rather than logic, but you have a right to it.

Truman and Kennedy also got bipartisan support at critical times, did they abuse their authority too?
Republicans refused bipartisan support on any issue and were prepared to let the economy collapse if it meant a one term Obama

When the economy collapsed under Bush, Republicans voted for TARP, stimulus and an auto bailout.......Democrats supported it for the good of the economy
Once Obama became president, they voted AGAINST the very same programs they gave Bush

all lies, is that all you do all day, lie? Are you a human being or a mechanical talking point repeater?

Prove me wrong.....go at it

Show Republicans did not vote for TARP, auto bailouts and stimulus under Bush......then show how many would give Obama the same

sure some of them did. just as democrats voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. do you have a point or are you just spouting bullshit as usual?

Sure....Democrats were willing to vote bipartisan when Bush needed it

Show me a single time when Republicans crossed the aisle for Obama

since Reid did not let any bills reach conference committiees there was nothing the cross the aisle on.

obama and reid shut down the legislative process for the last 4 years. is that your definition of compromise and crossing the aisle?

He has poisoned the well so thoroughly that there won't be another black (or halfsie) president for at least 150 years.

Well, yeah...if you morons keep on coming up with the likes of Cain and Carson....sure enough no republican black will ever see the WH..

Both Cain and Carson are head and shoulders above obama. They succeeded on their own. They actually accomplished something through hard work, intelligence, and determination. They are excellent role models for young blacks.

One does not need to be a politician to be a good leader. In fact, just the opposite may be true.

Republicans refused bipartisan support on any issue and were prepared to let the economy collapse if it meant a one term Obama

When the economy collapsed under Bush, Republicans voted for TARP, stimulus and an auto bailout.......Democrats supported it for the good of the economy
Once Obama became president, they voted AGAINST the very same programs they gave Bush

all lies, is that all you do all day, lie? Are you a human being or a mechanical talking point repeater?

Show Republicans did not vote for TARP, auto bailouts and stimulus under Bush......then show how many would give Obama the same

sure some of them did. just as democrats voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. do you have a point or are you just spouting bullshit as usual?

since Reid did not let any bills reach conference committiees there was nothing the cross the aisle on.

obama and reid shut down the legislative process for the last 4 years. is that your definition of compromise and crossing the aisle?

the have no idea except what their party tells them. questioning them is not allowed. they would NEVER lie to them. that's why we have this:
snip:
Lie of the Year: Obama Quote on Keeping Your Healthcare
“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” wins dubious honor from political fact-checking site

By Denver Nicks @DenverNicksDec. 12, 201345 Comments

A statement by President Barack Obama has been given the dubious honor of “Lie of the Year” with a rating of “Pants on Fire” by the Tampa Bay TimesPolitifact.

“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” the president said, over and over again, while trying to sell Americans on the Affordable Care Act before it was enacted. It was a comforting promise to those concerned that the government would force unwanted changes on their health insurance plans.

“But the promise was impossible to keep,” Politifact said in its announcement.

all of it here:
Obama Wins Lie of the Year from Politifact TIME.com

hey he apologized though. whoopee. after the damage was done

Do you just make shit up?

Republicans put the Senate on full time filibuster. What was Reid supposed to pass?

I see you have still failed to name a single bill Republicans engaged on bipartisanship.

One does not need to be a politician to be a good leader. In fact, just the opposite may be true.

Show me a recent example

Republicans put the Senate on full time filibuster. What was Reid supposed to pass?

I see you have still failed to name a single bill Republicans engaged on bipartisanship.

Boehner went to see obama many times and was told "my way or no way" so he finally said fuck it.

A compromise takes two willing participants.

Now, tell us how ACA was bipartisan----------------I can't wait to hear this.

the have no idea except what their party tells them. questioning them is not allowed. they would NEVER lie to them. that's why we have this:
snip:
Lie of the Year: Obama Quote on Keeping Your Healthcare
“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” wins dubious honor from political fact-checking site

By Denver Nicks @DenverNicksDec. 12, 201345 Comments

A statement by President Barack Obama has been given the dubious honor of “Lie of the Year” with a rating of “Pants on Fire” by the Tampa Bay TimesPolitifact.

“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” the president said, over and over again, while trying to sell Americans on the Affordable Care Act before it was enacted. It was a comforting promise to those concerned that the government would force unwanted changes on their health insurance plans.

“But the promise was impossible to keep,” Politifact said in its announcement.

all of it here:
Obama Wins Lie of the Year from Politifact TIME.com

hey he apologized though. whoopee. after the damage was done
He didn't realize hater dupes loved their scam policies so much....anything serious, go bankrupt and lose everything or die...

Show me a recent example

Rick Scott of Florida

Some of you want to bury your head, fine have it. The majority of people woke up to Obama and his party and took CONGRESS away from them because of it. but you can keep bowing to him

SNIP:
Baltimore Is Just the Latest Target in Obama’s Civil-Rights Crusade against Police Departments (Mark Wilson/Getty) by Andrew C. McCarthy May 9, 2015 4:00 AM

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. When Republican leaders rationalized confirming Loretta Lynch as attorney general — notwithstanding her stated commitment to facilitating President Obama’s lawlessness – they mumbled about how the country needed to end the tenure of Eric Holder.

You may remember him as the original Obama attorney general whose confirmation Republicans strongly supported despite extensive evidence of his unfitness.

As a number of us countered, and as anyone with a shred of common sense knows, major Justice Department policy is and has always been set by President Obama.

While Ms. Lynch is temperamentally different from Mr. Holder, her confirmation portended no change of direction.

And so . . . no sooner has Attorney General Lynch been sworn in than she has continued Mr. Holder’s crusade against state and local police departments.

She announced on Friday that the Justice Department has opened a “pattern or practice” investigation of the Baltimore Police Department to determine whether — actually, to pave the way for the preordained conclusion that — the BPD systematically violates civil rights. The pretext for the investigation is the death of Freddie Gray in police custody on April 12. It is important to understand that Holder’s crusade was never Holder’s alone. To repeat, Obama dictates Justice Department policy.

ALL of it here:

Read more at: Baltimore Is Just the Latest Target in Obama s Civil-Rights Crusade against Police Departments National Review Online

Boehner went to see obama many times and was told "my way or no way" so he finally said fuck it.

Every House jobs bill was total BS DOA propaganda. Every single one scrapped worker or environmental protections- not jobs bills at all.

ACA is the "Pub plan"- at least a couple GOPers would have voted if allowed. The GOP are total bought off hypocrites, hater dupe.

Some of you want to bury your head, fine have it. The majority of people woke up to Obama and his party and took CONGRESS away from them because of it. but you can keep bowing to him

SNIP:
Baltimore Is Just the Latest Target in Obama’s Civil-Rights Crusade against Police Departments (Mark Wilson/Getty) by Andrew C. McCarthy May 9, 2015 4:00 AM

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. When Republican leaders rationalized confirming Loretta Lynch as attorney general — notwithstanding her stated commitment to facilitating President Obama’s lawlessness – they mumbled about how the country needed to end the tenure of Eric Holder.

You may remember him as the original Obama attorney general whose confirmation Republicans strongly supported despite extensive evidence of his unfitness.

As a number of us countered, and as anyone with a shred of common sense knows, major Justice Department policy is and has always been set by President Obama.

While Ms. Lynch is temperamentally different from Mr. Holder, her confirmation portended no change of direction.

And so . . . no sooner has Attorney General Lynch been sworn in than she has continued Mr. Holder’s crusade against state and local police departments.

She announced on Friday that the Justice Department has opened a “pattern or practice” investigation of the Baltimore Police Department to determine whether — actually, to pave the way for the preordained conclusion that — the BPD systematically violates civil rights. The pretext for the investigation is the death of Freddie Gray in police custody on April 12. It is important to understand that Holder’s crusade was never Holder’s alone. To repeat, Obama dictates Justice Department policy.

ALL of it here:

Read more at: Baltimore Is Just the Latest Target in Obama s Civil-Rights Crusade against Police Departments National Review Online

when local police departments are destroyed can the jack booted federal thugs be far behind.

You keep making shit up

Boehner and other Republicans turned down invitations to the WhiteHouse

The fact that not a single Republican would vote for Obamacare is further evidence of Republicans refusal to do a single thing that is bipartisan

You keep making shit up

The fact that not a single Republican would vote for Obamacare is further evidence of Republicans refusal to do a single thing that is bipartisan

Total bullshit.

ACA was passed by dems only in the dark of night using a legislative trick that has never been used for something so significant. No open floor debate was allowed, no republican amendments were allowed, nothing was shown to the public even though obozo said "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span". No one had a chance to read the POS before it became law. It was terrible legislation passed in the most corrupt way.

and you libs and dems own it--------------the piece of shit law is yours, and only yours.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

when local police departments are destroyed can the jack booted federal thugs be far behind.

omg, We've seen the FBI, CIA, IRS, etc. that will be our Police officers. BEHOLDEN to their jobs through THE federal government not, WE THE PEOPLE.

we haven't seen anything yet.

You keep making shit up

give us a list of the invitations that Boehner turned down. Who shut down the national monuments? not republicans you dumb shit, Obama.

You keep making shit up

Total bullshit.

ACA was passed by dems only in the dark of night using a legislative trick that has never been used for something so significant. No open floor debate was allowed, no republican amendments were allowed, nothing was shown to the public even though obozo said "I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span". No one had a chance to read the POS before it became law. It was terrible legislation passed in the most corrupt way.

and you libs and dems own it--------------the piece of shit law is yours, and only yours.

yes it was. it was the snakiest thing I have seen in my 60 years. Just awful and all against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE

You keep making shit up

Total bullshit.

Obamacare passed with 60 percent of the vote

Forum List

Back