Obama's approval rating plummets overnight

you can start with her assertion that sometimes "people need to exercise their second amendment rights".... if they disagree with a duly elected government.

i don't need to go further. and if i do, your nutbar meter is malfunctioning.

hope you're having a good day.

I thought I had asked for something that was NOT taken out of context.

I guess none exists...so that was all you had to offer up.

Hope your day is going well too Jillian.

And what is the omitted context that makes that sound less bad?

How about I ask you instead...

Are you saying that you are not taking it out of context and truly believe that Bachman suggests we shoot people if we dont agree with a government that was elected by a majority?

Obama, like all liberals, is a watermelon.

Green on the outside, red on the inside.

Just like YOU! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because I'm sweet and delicious? :confused:

No, because you're almost big enough to fill up her spawned out mommy hole.

A liberal revealing his true self.

Not only a LIAR. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT EVIDENCE I EVER HAD LIBERALS IN CROSSHAIRS.

But a misogynist!

What' a matter Carbiner. Too busy being a paid hack for the Democrats to get a real girl for yourself?

I imagine that does build hatred for real women in you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This was done yesterday by another lying rightwingnut freak.

still 47.5 according to RPC average.

:cuckoo:

*edit*... make that 47.7

Let's see who's lying come election time.

2012 is coming! :D

I know. And I never take anything as a given. I think if you go back, you'll see that. But I will say no one with over a 46% approval rating ever lost re-election.

On the flip side, no one but roosevelt has ever been re-elected with over 9% unemployment rate.

however, it seems that who the right runs is the next point in the inquiry. do you pick a nutbar like bachmann or someone who doesn't make more than half the country nauceous.

my point was only that the rightwingnuts have been screeching for a year about the president's "falling" approval ratings. and his approval rating has been about the same for the past year give or take a couple of blips up or down.

so the constant hysteria is worth making fun of.

and i really am bored of lying loons. that was 100% true. :beer:

Number one. I would love to see where you get the evidence that "no one over 46%" ever lost an election.

Number two, voters don't vote on polls, they vote on JOBS and the economy.

Number three, whether you like it or not, Carville had one thing right. It's still the economy stupid.

Number four, no president has EVER been reelected with an unemployment rate over 8% AND THAT CAN BE BACKED UP. Obama's unemployment rate is where now?

It's going to take a MIRACLE to get this guy reelected.

Like I said before, the Republicans could provide that miracle. If they run another wishy washy moderate like McCain, they could hand Obama a win on a silver platter.

But even if the Republicans do, that VICTORY IS NOT GUARANTEED.

A) Because in 2008, Obama was running on promises and the "historic" nature of being the first black president.

B) NOW OBAMA HAS A RECORD to run on and that record isn't good.

No, even if the Republicans nominate another McCain, Obama is going to have a hard slog to win.

If the party nominates another conservative like Reagan, Obama's goose is cooked, just like with Carter.

I've seen it before, and trust me, we will see it again.

Let's see who's lying come election time.

2012 is coming! :D

I know. And I never take anything as a given. I think if you go back, you'll see that. But I will say no one with over a 46% approval rating ever lost re-election.

On the flip side, no one but roosevelt has ever been re-elected with over 9% unemployment rate.

however, it seems that who the right runs is the next point in the inquiry. do you pick a nutbar like bachmann or someone who doesn't make more than half the country nauceous.

my point was only that the rightwingnuts have been screeching for a year about the president's "falling" approval ratings. and his approval rating has been about the same for the past year give or take a couple of blips up or down.

PLease opffer me facts as to why Bachman ios deemed a nutbar.

And dont give me that general "have you heard the things she has said" thing...

aND DONT GIVE ME THE ONE LINERS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AS IT WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE TWO SENTENCES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ONE LINE.

Opps...sorry caps....cap lock...

Anyway...goive me something concrete.

Thanks.

Oh, anyone that doesn't tell Jillian what she wants to hear is a "nutbar."

The only way to be "normal" to Jillian is to repeat the Obama mantra while staring into space and waiting for those oceans, that Obama promised, to rise (or fall, or whatever).

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PLease opffer me facts as to why Bachman ios deemed a nutbar.

And dont give me that general "have you heard the things she has said" thing...

aND DONT GIVE ME THE ONE LINERS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AS IT WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE TWO SENTENCES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ONE LINE.

Opps...sorry caps....cap lock...

Anyway...goive me something concrete.

Thanks.

Can you name any conservative politicians you consider to be dumber than Michele Bachmann?

Can you name any liberals you aren't being paid to lie for?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you can start with her assertion that sometimes "people need to exercise their second amendment rights".... if they disagree with a duly elected government.

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. "

Fascist Democrat U.S. Rep. Paul E. Kanjorski

then you can shimmy over to her braindead assertion that the founding fathers tried to abolish slavery.

Look Jillian, we know you're not very smart and have almost no education; still.....

Benjamin Franklin explained that this separation from Britain was necessary since every attempt among the Colonies to end slavery had been thwarted or reversed by the British Crown. In fact, in the years following America's separation from Great Britain, many of the Founding Fathers who had owned slaves released them (e.g., John Dickinson, Ceasar Rodney, William Livingston, George Washington, George Wythe, John Randolph, and others).

“I would most ardently wish to become a member of it [the society in New York] and… I can safely promise them that neither my tongue, nor my pen, nor purse shall be wanting to promote the abolition of what to me appears so inconsistent with humanity and Christianity… May the great and the equal Father of the human race, who has expressly declared His abhorrence of oppression, and that He is no respecter of persons, succeed a design so laudably calculated to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke.” - Gov. William Livingston, signer of the Constitution.

“I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of it [slavery].”
—George Washington

Between Bachmann and you, one is an uneducated and ignorant buffoon - the other is Michelle Bachmann.

48% disapprove, 45% approve.

Yesterday he had 48% approve. 3 points overnight, and nothing even happened.

We are all growing tired of the Boy King.

Well, he certainly does a lot to disapprove of. I am seriously not an Obama supporter - but I (I can't believe I am saying this) honestly don't think he's the same guy the media is making him out to be. My God, I need a drink....I can't believe I just said that.

I don't trust the media. Period. Gotta go on gut feeling here.

I need a little clarification.

What's the "watermelon office"?
What does "Boy King" mean?
Is "Obami Salaami" a lunch meat?

Watermelon office: The Oval Office under Obama. The place where he rests his feet on the Reliant desk and shows the bottom of his shoes to his aides.
Boy Kind: Obama. Boy, in the sense of his experience and maturity of judgment. King, in the sense of his attitude towards the rest of the country.
Obami Salaami will definitely be lunch for the GOP nominee.

Why watermelon?

RDD wants it to be about race, you can tell... The fact that the oval room is shaped like a watermellon has nothing to do with it, for him it's because Obama is half black.

LOTS of fixation on dicks and gays. Suppress much?

Why do you suppress Obama's sexual choice? Does it embarrass you? Barry, come out of the closet for the good of the country!

Doesn't embarrass me in the least bit. Doesn't affect me in any way for that matter. You seem fixated on it though. Fixated on something that has no basis in reality yet you seem to wish was the case. Is this some sort of fantasy you have? It's ok to accept who you are.

Watermelon office: The Oval Office under Obama. The place where he rests his feet on the Reliant desk and shows the bottom of his shoes to his aides.
Boy Kind: Obama. Boy, in the sense of his experience and maturity of judgment. King, in the sense of his attitude towards the rest of the country.

Why watermelon?

RDD wants it to be about race, you can tell... The fact that the oval room is shaped like a watermellon has nothing to do with it, for him it's because Obama is half black.

Seeing as the poster referred to him as "BOY King" and referred the oval office as "watermelon office", I believe it was the poster who was displaying obvious racism....not RDD.

I have been around politics for a while and I have never heard it referred to as the watermelon office.

ANd I have heard Obama called many things....but seeing as he is a grown man...BOY king does not fit.

Finally...RDD has never, to my knowledge, said anything that implies he has racist tendancies...and I find it unfair to trash him for sarcastically calling out someone who did dispplay racism

Why watermelon?

So why didn't you say Oval office? Why Watermelon?

Why watermelon?

Seeing as the poster referred to him as "BOY King" and referred the oval office as "watermelon office", I believe it was the poster who was displaying obvious racism....not RDD.

I have been around politics for a while and I have never heard it referred to as the watermelon office.

ANd I have heard Obama called many things....but seeing as he is a grown man...BOY king does not fit.

Finally...RDD has never, to my knowledge, said anything that implies he has racist tendancies...and I find it unfair to trash him for sarcastically calling out someone who did dispplay racism

Thanks. Couldn't have said it better myself. Watch out Jar, you are sure to get called a liberal or Lieberhoridal Hemorrhoid or whatever term of the week is for agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back