Obama's approval rating plummets overnight

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
48% disapprove, 45% approve.

Yesterday he had 48% approve. 3 points overnight, and nothing even happened.

We are all growing tired of the Boy King.

What caused it? I think NBC"s massacre of the Pledge of Allegiance, on Fathers Day, by leaving out "Under God".

I think so many people are just tired of the left wing bullshit, that being just one example.

Daily numbers are meaningless. Changes over weeks and months show trends. That is where the cake is. From what I have seen on these boards in all the posts of the polls, his numbers seem quite stable.

Also, those numbers are actually quite good. Something that republicans find hard to swallow. Obama is still liked. The real point that we need to be driving home is that his policies suffer very bad when compared to his personal approval rating. That needs to be driven home as people need to make the connection that the president is not about promises or speeches but about actions and it is the actions that should decide the next election.

Uncle%20Sam%20Obama%20One%20Big%20Ass%20Mistake%20Amer.jpg

Daily numbers are meaningless. Changes over weeks and months show trends. That is where the cake is. From what I have seen on these boards in all the posts of the polls, his numbers seem quite stable.

Also, those numbers are actually quite good. Something that republicans find hard to swallow. Obama is still liked. The real point that we need to be driving home is that his policies suffer very bad when compared to his personal approval rating. That needs to be driven home as people need to make the connection that the president is not about promises or speeches but about actions and it is the actions that should decide the next election.

Not too bad...
Presidential Approval Ratings History - Interactive Comparison Graph - WSJ.com

I need a little clarification.

What's the "watermelon office"?
What does "Boy King" mean?
Is "Obami Salaami" a lunch meat?

Forum List

Back