Obama's approval rating plummets overnight

RDD wants it to be about race, you can tell... The fact that the oval room is shaped like a watermellon has nothing to do with it, for him it's because Obama is half black.

Seeing as the poster referred to him as "BOY King" and referred the oval office as "watermelon office", I believe it was the poster who was displaying obvious racism....not RDD.

I have been around politics for a while and I have never heard it referred to as the watermelon office.

ANd I have heard Obama called many things....but seeing as he is a grown man...BOY king does not fit.

Finally...RDD has never, to my knowledge, said anything that implies he has racist tendancies...and I find it unfair to trash him for sarcastically calling out someone who did dispplay racism

Thanks. Couldn't have said it better myself. Watch out Jar, you are sure to get called a liberal or Lieberhoridal Hemorrhoid or whatever term of the week is for agreeing with me.

Nope....I am a true cuntserva-tale-teller

Why watermelon?

RDD wants it to be about race, you can tell... The fact that the oval room is shaped like a watermellon has nothing to do with it, for him it's because Obama is half black.

So why didn't you say Oval office? Why Watermelon?

Hey, I didn't say it was anything... I simply pointed out you want it to be about Obama being black.

Thing of it is, I don't give a shit if there is a touch of racism involved... There always is, just look at how most the hyper progressive liberals on these boards treat the Tea party or George Bush. If anything its funny and only a simple minded prude would take offence this day in age. I personally don't have TV but turn it on sometime, watch comedians, half their set is racist towards every group out there, you still laugh and you know what, so do I.

So, about the OP, I don't give a fuck what Obama's approval or disapproval rating is, especially daily... The election is the only thing that matters and Obama should have to defend his (or Bush’s lol) policies that have brought this country to its knees.

Next, grow the fuck up people… Daily polls and making a big deal about “boy king” is some petty fuckin shit. What’s next, gay marriage and abortion debates?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I had asked for something that was NOT taken out of context.

I guess none exists...so that was all you had to offer up.

Hope your day is going well too Jillian.

And what is the omitted context that makes that sound less bad?

How about I ask you instead...

Are you saying that you are not taking it out of context and truly believe that Bachman suggests we shoot people if we dont agree with a government that was elected by a majority?

I'm saying that if it was taken out of context, and the context changes the meaning, post the fucking context, or shut the fuck up.

Can you name any conservative politicians you consider to be dumber than Michele Bachmann?

Can you name any fascist democrat you consider to be smarter than Michelle Bachmann?

I don't know any fascist democrats.

Should I repeat the question, or can I just add you to my list of USMB wingnuts who thinks Michele Bachmann is the dumbest conservative politician.

PLease opffer me facts as to why Bachman ios deemed a nutbar.

And dont give me that general "have you heard the things she has said" thing...

aND DONT GIVE ME THE ONE LINERS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AS IT WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE TWO SENTENCES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ONE LINE.

Opps...sorry caps....cap lock...

Anyway...goive me something concrete.

Thanks.

Can you name any conservative politicians you consider to be dumber than Michele Bachmann?

Can you name any liberals you aren't being paid to lie for?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So your answer is 'no' as well.

Because I'm sweet and delicious? :confused:

No, because you're almost big enough to fill up her spawned out mommy hole.

A liberal revealing his true self.

Not only a LIAR. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT EVIDENCE I EVER HAD LIBERALS IN CROSSHAIRS.

But a misogynist!

What' a matter Carbiner. Too busy being a paid hack for the Democrats to get a real girl for yourself?

I imagine that does build hatred for real women in you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Real women for me are not spawned out trailer trash.

48% disapprove, 45% approve.

Yesterday he had 48% approve. 3 points overnight, and nothing even happened.

We are all growing tired of the Boy King.

Who is "we" and who are "all"?? The good ol' boys down at your local bar?

Obama: Job Ratings

The Gallup tracking poll has been consistently up or down around 5 points from the outset. All the polling (shown listed in the link above) has also consistently been plus/minus the 50 percentile from the outset.

Know thyself.

The uninformed must improve their deficit or die.

Should I repeat the question, or can I just add you to my list of USMB wingnuts who thinks Michele Bachmann is the dumbest conservative politician.

The dumbest conservative politician is still miles ahead of the brightest leftist.

The Gallup tracking poll has been consistently up or down around 5 points from the outset. All the polling (shown listed in the link above) has also consistently been plus/minus the 50 percentile from the outset.

The majority of Americans even obama sock puppets the media is growing tired of his dumb shit.

No.

But I can name a QUEER fascist democrat who is more stupid than Michelle Bachman....and that is Obummer.

Do you ever wonder why the dems didn't make a big deal about Obama being the first gay president? Seems like a wasted opportunity.

You are 1000% correct.

The fucking LIEberrhoids have already locked up the overwhelming majority of QUEERS, and other perverts as their rock solid Obamarrhoidal constitutuents.....but advertising that Obami Salaami is ONE OF THEM ....... would really have the Queers have a smile on their lips and a song in their hearts.

Daily numbers are meaningless. Changes over weeks and months show trends. That is where the cake is. From what I have seen on these boards in all the posts of the polls, his numbers seem quite stable.

Also, those numbers are actually quite good. Something that republicans find hard to swallow. Obama is still liked. The real point that we need to be driving home is that his policies suffer very bad when compared to his personal approval rating. That needs to be driven home as people need to make the connection that the president is not about promises or speeches but about actions and it is the actions that should decide the next election.

A Generic Republican presidential candidate continues to hold a two-point advantage over President Obama in an early look at 2012. On the Generic Congressional Ballot, the GOP holds a six-point advantage. Both these figures are updated weekly.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Know thyself.

The dumbest conservative politician is still miles ahead of the brightest leftist.

Do you need the question repeated a third time?

Know thyself.

Do you need the question repeated a third time?

it's ok. he's a loser. i doubt he graduated high school.

here is just another example-

the latest and I have included data back to the Osama revelation;

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread

Rasmussen Reports 6/20 - 6/22 1500 LV 46 53 -7

Time 6/20 - 6/21 1003 A 48 46 +2

Gallup 6/19 - 6/21 1500 A 43 49 -6

Bloomberg 6/17 - 6/20 1000 A 49 44 +5

Associated Press/GfK 6/16 - 6/20 1001 A 52 47 +5

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/9 - 6/13 1000 A 49 46 +3

FOX News 6/5 - 6/7 912 RV 48 43 +5

CBS News 6/3 - 6/7 1024 A 48 43 +5

CNN/Opinion Research 6/3 - 6/7 1015 A 48 48 Tie

Reuters/Ipsos 6/3 - 6/6 1132 A 50 46 +4

Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1946 RV 47 46 +1

ABC News/Wash Post 6/2 - 6/5 1002 A 47 49 -2

Gallup 6/1 - 6/3 1500 A 48 44 +4

Rasmussen Reports 6/1 - 6/3 1500 LV 49 50 -1

Pew Research 5/25 - 5/30 1509 A 52 39 +13

CNN/Opinion Research 5/24 - 5/26 1007 A 54 45 +9

Democracy Corps (D) 5/21 - 5/25 1000 LV 49 45 +4

National Journal/FD 5/18 - 5/22 1000 A 51 41 +10

FOX News 5/15 - 5/17 910 RV 55 41 +14

Politico/GWU/Battleground 5/8 - 5/12 1000 LV 52 44 +8

Reuters/Ipsos 5/5 - 5/9 1029 A 49 47 +2

Associated Press/GfK 5/5 - 5/9 1001 A 60 39 +21

Gallup 5/6 - 5/8 1500 LV 51 40 +11

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
( you can back years as well at this site)

____

Anyone notice anything , well , any anomalies?

Last edited:
No, because you're almost big enough to fill up her spawned out mommy hole.

A liberal revealing his true self.

Not only a LIAR. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT EVIDENCE I EVER HAD LIBERALS IN CROSSHAIRS.

But a misogynist!

What' a matter Carbiner. Too busy being a paid hack for the Democrats to get a real girl for yourself?

I imagine that does build hatred for real women in you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Real women for me are not spawned out trailer trash.

I see, thx Mr. Carville.

Daily numbers are meaningless. Changes over weeks and months show trends. That is where the cake is. From what I have seen on these boards in all the posts of the polls, his numbers seem quite stable.

Also, those numbers are actually quite good. Something that republicans find hard to swallow. Obama is still liked. The real point that we need to be driving home is that his policies suffer very bad when compared to his personal approval rating. That needs to be driven home as people need to make the connection that the president is not about promises or speeches but about actions and it is the actions that should decide the next election.

A Generic Republican presidential candidate continues to hold a two-point advantage over President Obama in an early look at 2012. On the Generic Congressional Ballot, the GOP holds a six-point advantage. Both these figures are updated weekly.

A generic Democrat was beating George Bush in early 2004.

Doesn't anyone ever wonder how come Rasmussen polls always say something different?

here is just another example-

the latest and I have included data back to the Osama revelation;

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread

Rasmussen Reports 6/20 - 6/22 1500 LV 46 53 -7

Time 6/20 - 6/21 1003 A 48 46 +2

Gallup 6/19 - 6/21 1500 A 43 49 -6

Bloomberg 6/17 - 6/20 1000 A 49 44 +5

Associated Press/GfK 6/16 - 6/20 1001 A 52 47 +5

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/9 - 6/13 1000 A 49 46 +3

FOX News 6/5 - 6/7 912 RV 48 43 +5

CBS News 6/3 - 6/7 1024 A 48 43 +5

CNN/Opinion Research 6/3 - 6/7 1015 A 48 48 Tie

Reuters/Ipsos 6/3 - 6/6 1132 A 50 46 +4

Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1946 RV 47 46 +1

ABC News/Wash Post 6/2 - 6/5 1002 A 47 49 -2

Gallup 6/1 - 6/3 1500 A 48 44 +4

Rasmussen Reports 6/1 - 6/3 1500 LV 49 50 -1

Pew Research 5/25 - 5/30 1509 A 52 39 +13

CNN/Opinion Research 5/24 - 5/26 1007 A 54 45 +9

Democracy Corps (D) 5/21 - 5/25 1000 LV 49 45 +4

National Journal/FD 5/18 - 5/22 1000 A 51 41 +10

FOX News 5/15 - 5/17 910 RV 55 41 +14

Politico/GWU/Battleground 5/8 - 5/12 1000 LV 52 44 +8

Reuters/Ipsos 5/5 - 5/9 1029 A 49 47 +2

Associated Press/GfK 5/5 - 5/9 1001 A 60 39 +21

Gallup 5/6 - 5/8 1500 LV 51 40 +11

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
( you can back years as well at this site)

____

Anyone notice anything , well , any anomalies?

That just proves what I said that Obama's polling numbers have consistently been plus or minus 50%. What he's going to win or lose on are not polls (population count) but on electorate votes, and he will probably lose the south for obvious reasons. So the whole thing will be up in the air until the summer of 2012 at least unless the Republicans pick a real loser, and I hope that doesn't happen. Seriously.

Forum List

Back