Obama's approval rating plummets overnight

I need a little clarification.

What's the "watermelon office"?
What does "Boy King" mean?
Is "Obami Salaami" a lunch meat?

Watermelon office: The Oval Office under Obama. The place where he rests his feet on the Reliant desk and shows the bottom of his shoes to his aides.
Boy Kind: Obama. Boy, in the sense of his experience and maturity of judgment. King, in the sense of his attitude towards the rest of the country.
Obami Salaami will definitely be lunch for the GOP nominee.

Watermelon office: The Oval Office under Obama. The place where he rests his feet on the Reliant desk and shows the bottom of his shoes to his aides.
Boy Kind: Obama. Boy, in the sense of his experience and maturity of judgment. King, in the sense of his attitude towards the rest of the country.

Why watermelon?

Why watermelon?
Why not?

Why watermelon?
Why not?

Because it doesn't make any sense, whatsoever. That's why.

I keep telling you people. Jimmy Carter II!

Americans are growing more dissatisfied with President Barack Obama’s handling of the economy and say it will be hard to vote to re-elect him without seeing significant progress over the next year and a half.

By a margin of 61 percent to 37 percent, a Bloomberg National Poll conducted June 17-20 shows Americans say they believe that Obama will have had his chance to make the economy “substantially better” by the end of 2012.

Only 30 percent of respondents said they are certain to vote for the president and 36 percent said they definitely won’t. Among likely independent voters, only 23 percent said they will back his re-election, while 36 percent said they definitely will look for another candidate.

“As far as the economy goes, I don’t see that he has delivered on the change that he promised,” said Sharon Ortiz, a 38-year-old independent voter from Hampton, Virginia, who supported Obama in 2008. “The jobs that he promised -- I haven’t seen it.”

Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll - Bloomberg

The fact of the matter is, the economy is tanking and Obama can no longer pretend Bush is at fault.

This economy is all Obama. He owns it and he's heading into the election owning it.

I'm the nut because I saw this coming? Or liberals are the (AS USUAL) delusional nuts who thought this radical was going to make rainbows and lollipops fall from the sky.

None of Obama's promises happened. When it got right down to it, he's just what we warned you of in 2007/8. He's an incompetent empty suit, with no experience for the job.

The wonder and awestruck promise of the "first black president" has worn off and all people can see now, is the rusty remains of a bad economy.

No one cares about historical first presidents anymore. They just want a job to feed their kids.

2012 is coming!

You libs are such cowards you won't even address the reality that your guy is a one termer, like Jimmy Carter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And Muslim dick also ..... both Obami Salaami and his Obamarrhoids.

You guys sure are fixated on sucking dicks. Anything you want to tell us?

One doesn't have to be fixated on dicks to know that you are a LIEberrhoidal dicksucker.

He is one of conflicting ideas as to the way conservatives think.

So if he is a LIEberrhoidal dicksucker to us, then we are ****-serv-a-tale-tellers to him

I suggest we have more tolerance for those that think differently than us...or we may as well lay down and let the two party's take over our country.

Why watermelon?

It's a racist thing. You wouldn't understand....

Daily numbers are meaningless. Changes over weeks and months show trends. That is where the cake is. From what I have seen on these boards in all the posts of the polls, his numbers seem quite stable.

Also, those numbers are actually quite good. Something that republicans find hard to swallow. Obama is still liked. The real point that we need to be driving home is that his policies suffer very bad when compared to his personal approval rating. That needs to be driven home as people need to make the connection that the president is not about promises or speeches but about actions and it is the actions that should decide the next election.

Dude, Jimmy Carter was personally liked,

He was an affable, goofy peanut farmer.

No one hated Carter. I didn't hate Carter.

I just knew he was the worst president this country (at that time) had ever experienced.

Likeability will NOT get you reelected. Especially, when there are so many people out of work.

I don't hate Obama. I mean he seems faithful to his wife, which is more than I can say for the last Democrat president OR DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES LIKE EDWARDS OR GORE (scumbags). He seems good to his girls. I'm sure he's a lot of fun of golf with--HE SURE AS HELL GOLFS ENOUGH!

I mean he has the same attributes PERSONALLY that Carter had.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS JOB AS PRESIDENT!

People do not want a "likeable" guy as president. They want someone who can do the job.

Obama, like Carter, is OBVIOUSLY not up to the task.

So, lie to yourself all you want about Obama's likeability. That will only get you so far.

That will get you a win on American Idol (if Obama can sing) or some other reality show. THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A REALITY SHOW.

If the economy remains the way it is, and I can't see under this leadership it improving, it would take a miracle for Obama to win

Lord knows, the Republicans, could once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and run another McCain but asside from that, (Lord willing) Obama's goose is cooked.

Stick a fork in him, he's done.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Why watermelon?

It's a racist thing. You wouldn't understand....

Gee....ya think?
Best to ignore that crap.

Uncle%20Sam%20Obama%20One%20Big%20Ass%20Mistake%20Amer.jpg

Repubs have wayyy too much time on their hands..

Wow! Hypocrisy watch.

Like liberals didn't spend a lot of time attacking Bush????????

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK.

**What always cracks me up about liberals is, they are ALWAYS making obvious hypocritical statements like the above. Yet, they are too arrogant, too deluded, too obtuse, and just too damn stupid to realize the door that they leave WIDE OPEN for people to point out the double standard.

It NEVER occurs to them, that they are being hypocrites. And, OF COURSE, anyone who points out the MORE THAN OBVIOUS hypocrisy, is just being "partisan."

And yet these are the people who think they know the right way to run the country??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is a loser, worst president ever. BUT the repubs had better find someone better than what I am seeing, you can't win if you don't have leader and if you don't believe that look at last time.

Nuts on the left lost your minds over pointing his plummeting poll numbers you may want to find someone else to run for the position.

Obama Gets 30% of Americans Certain to Support Re-Election in Economy Poll - Bloomberg

Not to worry, with the star studded field the GOP has currently put up to run against Obama, (John Hunstman included), these figures will continue to rise...

Oh, if the Republicans pick another John McCain, Obama could possibly win.

We shall see.

But, I think the 2010 elections tell another story. Libs should get VERY NERVOUS. I don't think the country wants another McCain or Huntsman.

Forum List

Back