Obama's approval rating plummets overnight

Any body who starts off his presidency saying he doesn't know all the facts but the police were wrong then has a beer party to fix it is clearly not playing with a full deck. I bet the had to enlarge the doors to the Oval Office just so he could get his head through it.

I need a little clarification.

What's the "watermelon office"?
What does "Boy King" mean?
Is "Obami Salaami" a lunch meat?

Watermelon office: The Oval Office under Obama. The place where he rests his feet on the Reliant desk and shows the bottom of his shoes to his aides.
Boy Kind: Obama. Boy, in the sense of his experience and maturity of judgment. King, in the sense of his attitude towards the rest of the country.
Obami Salaami will definitely be lunch for the GOP nominee.

Why watermelon?

Obama, like all liberals, is a watermelon.

Green on the outside, red on the inside.

Just like YOU! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Watermelon office: The Oval Office under Obama. The place where he rests his feet on the Reliant desk and shows the bottom of his shoes to his aides.
Boy Kind: Obama. Boy, in the sense of his experience and maturity of judgment. King, in the sense of his attitude towards the rest of the country.
Obami Salaami will definitely be lunch for the GOP nominee.

Why watermelon?

Obama, like all liberals, is a watermelon.

Green on the outside, red on the inside.

Just like YOU! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because I'm sweet and delicious? :confused:

thanks%20obama.jpg

Isn't it depressing how doctors are looking so young these days.
Mind you, your proctologist looks particularly fresh out of medical school!

More likely it's his girlfriend.

This was done yesterday by another lying rightwingnut freak.

still 47.5 according to RPC average.

:cuckoo:

*edit*... make that 47.7

Let's see who's lying come election time.

2012 is coming! :D

I know. And I never take anything as a given. I think if you go back, you'll see that. But I will say no one with over a 46% approval rating ever lost re-election.

On the flip side, no one but roosevelt has ever been re-elected with over 9% unemployment rate.

however, it seems that who the right runs is the next point in the inquiry. do you pick a nutbar like bachmann or someone who doesn't make more than half the country nauceous.

my point was only that the rightwingnuts have been screeching for a year about the president's "falling" approval ratings. and his approval rating has been about the same for the past year give or take a couple of blips up or down.

so the constant hysteria is worth making fun of.

and i really am bored of lying loons. that was 100% true. :beer:

Last edited:
This was done yesterday by another lying rightwingnut freak.

still 47.5 according to RPC average.

:cuckoo:

*edit*... make that 47.7

I know. And I never take anything as a given. I think if you go back, you'll see that. But I will say no one with over a 46% approval rating ever lost re-election.

On the flip side, no one but roosevelt has ever been re-elected with over 9% unemployment rate.

however, it seems that who the right runs is the next point in the inquiry. do you pick a nutbar like bachmann or someone who doesn't make more than half the country nauceous.

my point was only that the rightwingnuts have been screeching for a year about the president's "falling" approval ratings. and his approval rating has been about the same for the past year give or take a couple of blips up or down.

PLease opffer me facts as to why Bachman ios deemed a nutbar.

And dont give me that general "have you heard the things she has said" thing...

aND DONT GIVE ME THE ONE LINERS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AS IT WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE TWO SENTENCES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ONE LINE.

Opps...sorry caps....cap lock...

Anyway...goive me something concrete.

Thanks.

On the flip side, no one but roosevelt has ever been re-elected with over 9% unemployment rate. however, it seems that who the right runs is the next point in the inquiry. do you pick a nutbar like bachmann or someone who doesn't make more than half the country nauceous.

aND DONT GIVE ME THE ONE LINERS THAT WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AS IT WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE TWO SENTENCES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ONE LINE.

Thanks.

you can start with her assertion that sometimes "people need to exercise their second amendment rights".... if they disagree with a duly elected government. then you can shimmy over to her braindead assertion that the founding fathers tried to abolish slavery.

i don't need to go further. and if i do, your nutbar meter is malfunctioning.

hope you're having a good day.

Last edited:

Thanks.

Can you name any conservative politicians you consider to be dumber than Michele Bachmann?

On the flip side, no one but roosevelt has ever been re-elected with over 9% unemployment rate. then you can shimmy over to her braindead assertion that the founding fathers tried to abolish slavery.

Thanks.

you can start with her assertion that sometimes "people need to exercise their second amendment rights".... if they disagree with a duly elected government.

I thought I had asked for something that was NOT taken out of context.

I guess none exists...so that was all you had to offer up.

Hope your day is going well too Jillian.

Thanks.

you can start with her assertion that sometimes "people need to exercise their second amendment rights".... if they disagree with a duly elected government.

they weren't taken out of context. there's more, i just can't be bothered. like i said, if you have to ask, your nutbar meter is off kilter.

cheers.

Thanks.

Cite us as many Bachmann one-liners as you can think off, offhand, that were taken out of context,

and then give us the context tha changes the nature and meaning of the one-liner.

Thanks.

And what is the omitted context that makes that sound less bad?

they weren't taken out of context. there's more, i just can't be bothered. like i said, if you have to ask, your nutbar meter is off kilter.

cheers.

Copout...as expected.

To you, one you disagree with is a nutbar.

Be good.

Thanks.

Cite us as many Bachmann one-liners as you can think off, offhand, that were taken out of context,

and then give us the context tha changes the nature and meaning of the one-liner.

actually, this thread isn't about bachmann and i only answered jarhead b/c he's an ok guy. but basically, bachmann is an effort at deflection from the intentional misrepresentations of the o/p.

Forum List

Back