obama

Yes he did, but under the circumstances for which I was arrested, he understood where my heart was. Oh, FTR I was arrested for aggravated assault with intent.

a convict is a convict, he should have gave the shot to an honorable person, say a veteran, instead of some one who broke the law and went to prison.

This post is going to be saved for previty. I will remember this when they find more of obamas czars are convicts.

Do you even know how ani American that sounds? I bet you have broken the law and simply were not caught you are an angel n diguise :doubt:

so what we have here is pixiestix the conservative who loves convicts, very good of you, i myself support those on the right side of the law.

a convict is a convict, he should have gave the shot to an honorable person, say a veteran, instead of some one who broke the law and went to prison.

This post is going to be saved for previty. I will remember this when they find more of obamas czars are convicts.

Do you even know how ani American that sounds? I bet you have broken the law and simply were not caught you are an angel n diguise :doubt:

so what we have here is pixiestix the conservative who loves convicts, very good of you, i myself support those on the right side of the law.

You know nothing of the law and you know nothing about military strategy. You are what we down here in Texas call a poser. You pretend to be a lot of things but in reality you are nothing.

slave because he is a union member? if that is what he is saying, which doesnt make any sense, then he can always go get a non union job.
In many states if a union exists then to work in that field a person MUST, by law, belong to the union. In other states union membership is optional.
The Mob took over the unions years ago, so it may feel a lot like slaving for the Mob.

The most recent Union strike with which I a familiar took place in Texas, lasted for ~three months and ended when the union reps took a contract WORSE than the initial offering. One of the guys who works there has three teenagers, and was thinking he needed to keep working to cover bills. He was quietly (and informally) informed that if he could not support three healthy teens on the union strike support, perhaps he could support two if he crossed the line.
Does not sound like the place I would want to be.

Organized labor is needed when greedy capitalists insist they can get "it done cheap" and form impromptu/unofficial alliances with all the other capital owners to suppress wages. But when it becomes a burden on the worker, it needs to be abolished and something else set in its place.

You know nothing of the law and you know nothing about military strategy. You are what we down here in Texas call a poser. You pretend to be a lot of things but in reality you are nothing.

texas is the ignorance capitol of the United States so I gladly wear your opinion of me as a badge of honor.

texas is the ignorance capitol of the United States so I gladly wear your opinion of me as a badge of honor.

Good God, you Project a LOT...

Now it's about how Ignorant you are. :clap2:

:)

peace...

my leg humper has arrived!!!! the answer is still no you can not lick my balls, no matter how much you beg me in pm's.

Hinting at you wanting me to Satisfy your Obvious Homosexual Fantasies is Relevant to your Ignorant Generalization about your Fellow Citizens in Texas how?...

Stay Focus, Noose... This is not a Homosexual Thread, so Try not Dump a Bunch of that HomoErotica that's all up in your Nugget here on this one as a Distraction from what you just said about Texans, you Fucking Douchebag.

peace...

Good God, you Project a LOT...

Now it's about how Ignorant you are. :clap2:

peace...

my leg humper has arrived!!!! the answer is still no you can not lick my balls, no matter how much you beg me in pm's.

Hinting at you wanting me to Satisfy your Obvious Homosexual Fantasies is Relevant to your Ignorant Generalization about your Fellow Citizens in Texas how?...

Stay Focus, Noose... This is not a Homosexual Thread, so Try not Dump a Bunch of that HomoErotica that's all up in your Nugget here on this one as a Distraction from what you just said about Texans, you Fucking Douchebag.

peace...

you masochistic fudgepacker, your sick demented mind wont let you go by one day without you getting thoroughly bitch slapped by me so you follow me around like a puppy dog begging for a bone.(but we all know you want a different kind of bone from the one actual puppies want) I am not interested in you mal, go put on your leather vest and cap and go troll your local gay leatherman bars, they know you well there, they can accomodate your needs much better than anybody on this message board.

peace...

you masochistic fudgepacker, your sick demented mind wont let you go by one day without you getting thoroughly bitch slapped by me so you follow me around like a puppy dog begging for a bone.(but we all know you want a different kind of bone from the one actual puppies want) I am not interested in you mal, go put on your leather vest and cap and go troll your local gay leatherman bars, they know you well there, they can accomodate your needs much better than anybody on this message board.

Your Homosexual Fantasies aside... What's with your Ignorance regarding Viewing Texans the way you do...

I Know this is Difficult, but try NOT to Illustrate your Deviant Tendencies in your Answer about Texas.

Go ahead...

peace...

peace...

Your Homosexual Fantasies aside... What's with your Ignorance regarding Viewing Texans the way you do...

I Know this is Difficult, but try NOT to Illustrate your Deviant Tendencies in your Answer about Texas.

Go ahead...

peace...

you filthy whore!!! always coming back for more!!! you are a dirty little bitch arent you?:lol::lol::lol:

Unions are the only way a large group of workers can get any parity with a small number of owners.

If we truly had more morality based owners/corporations, we wouldn't need unions, but we don't. The guiding principle to too many today is greed and greed alone.
The pity is that the "greedy" corporate leaders know nothing about so much that they mistake paying low wages with increasing profits.
Henry Ford opposed Unions because he saw them as a tool of the Mob. He also paid his workers significantly better than other companies, because he saw well recompensed workers as a benefit to a company. The result was one of the most successful corporations in the 20th century.

Like the free market, Unions are not panacea for all worker ills. Many unions no longer have any interest except siphoning money from both workers and bosses. A change is needed in the way Unions operate.

Wow... I didn't Know you were a Bigot. :clap2:

Good Information to have.

peace...

yeah but i knew you were a closeted gay man.

You Obsessive Projection on the Issue of Homosexuality is a Product of Years of Mental Neglect regarding the Abuse you Suffered when you were Young...

Get Counseling... Seriously.

peace...

the little bitch is back for more!!!!:lol: i told you plenty of times no, no you can not suck my balls, i know you will be back again but no matter how many times you come back the answer will still be no.

Forum List

Back