balloon boys dad

apparently he has been turned down by several networks....tlc included..the networks dodge a bullet..but you know on wife swap they are encourage to be "over the top" and both played their parts to the hilt on wife swap...apparently they were in the mist of filming another wife swap when this all happened

I don't think he can get an US based reality show after all of this. He is too toxic and the netwroks/cable outlets don't want to be associated with this turd nugget in the federal governments eyes.

I do believe he WILL BE OFFERED A REALITY SHOW BASED OUTSIDE OF THE USA.

I also believe he should pay millions of dollars in fines and costs assocuated with his bullshit stunt. He should lose custody of his kids too.

They should film him behind bars fighting off the amorous advances of Bubba and Clyde.

That's PPV stuff right there.

I think he should get a show. it would be another great distraction for the masses to keep them from figuring out whose getting all of their money.

First, they should have never put the family on the news. Never the less, offer a TV show to the family. It is sad that Americans are so easy to distract from real issues for example obstructionist in the congress working for insurance companies and fox news.

First, they should have never put the family on the news. Never the less, offer a TV show to the family. It is sad that Americans are so easy to distract from real issues for example obstructionist in the congress working for insurance companies and fox news.

Care to clarify how Fox News influences Congress?

Sounds like the left has gone from blaming Bush to blaming Fox and totally ignoring the fact that with a democratic controlled house, republican support is not needed to pass legislation. I'm beginning to think that those on the left are a bunch of ignorant idiots. Oh ok.. I lied. I always knew the left was a bunch of ignorant idiots, but each day that opinion is reinforced.

FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) — On an episode of ABC's "Wife Swap," Mayumi Heene pounds her fists and shouts in frustration because she believes her co-star isn't paying enough attention to one of his sons.

Off-camera, the mother of Colorado "balloon boy" Falcon Heene is a stoic, hardworking woman who is loyal to her family and sometimes subservient to her husband, those who know her say.

She now could face charges along with her husband in last week's runaway balloon spectacle.

Six-year-old Falcon Heene was reported trapped in the saucer-shaped balloon as it floated across the Colorado plains but was later found alive and well at the family home in Fort Collins, about 60 miles north of Denver.

Mayumi and Richard Heene explained Falcon had been hiding in their garage because he thought he would be in trouble after the homemade device was accidentally launched from the back yard.

Authorities say Falcon was a pawn in a hoax hatched by his parents to get publicity for a reality TV show. They say the parents could face criminal charges and be asked to pay restitution for the cost of the massive search-and-rescue operation.

The couple, who have two other sons, have denied staging the incident.

Richard Heene, 48, is the public face of the family, and his aspirations to become a reality TV star and television scientist are well known. Mayumi Heene, 45, has been mostly in the background.

Friends say she emigrated from her native Japan — it's not clear when — and met Richard at an acting school in Hollywood. Public records show they married in October 1997 in Clark County, Nev., which includes Las Vegas.

The couple ran a film-editing business in Los Angeles for a while, renting a house in 2006 and 2007 from Carrie Cavalier, a Burbank-based photographer who takes publicity headshots.

"When they had their editing business, she was doing all the work. She was in the back guest house doing editing and working on the footage all the time," Cavalier said

Forum List

Back