7 Lies in under 2 minutes

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
Or should I move this thread to conspiracy theory too?:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0]YouTube - 7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes[/ame]

Uh-huh...

Just like he is open about his associations?

Face it folks. None of what he has 'promised' has come to fruition except ONE important point. "Remaking" this country.

Right! and I cant even think that its what his followers want other than standing behind their guy anyway giving him the chance, but then its going to be too late. On the other hand those that see this are racist ...

and his little lemmings still believe all the crap he spews forth every day and defends it to their gasp for breath. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh-huh...

Just like he is open about his associations?

Face it folks. None of what he has 'promised' has come to fruition except ONE important point. "Remaking" this country.

It was "the question that nobody asked" during the campain. "Exactly what do you mean by 'fundamentally tranforming America'?"

Pity.

You had to work really hard to dig around, get his voting record, analyse his speeches - line by line - and look at his background, associations, etc. in order to best work out exactly what he meant.

When I did that, and when I talked about it, people said I was 'overreacting'. They were wrong - I was right. Yippee for me - but I wish I'd been wrong.

a campaign promise broken (or not yet materialized)= a lie, then all previous presidents have lied

Forum List

Back