obama

but as it stands now its only you that is wrong.

Prove it.

no, you prove your allegations against me first.

I did. I think you're a liar because you fail to detail your personal knowledge about unions that you allegedly belong to as being a good thing. You should use your personal experience as an example of how effective unions have been. But since you decline to offer such a detailed perspective, I can only presume you are lying.

It's hard to imagine you being so paranoid about which union you belong to. Do you honestly think someone could or would want to hunt your goofy ass down?

Prove it.

I did. I think you're a liar because you fail to detail your personal knowledge about unions that you allegedly belong to as being a good thing. You should use your personal experience as an example of how effective unions have been. But since you decline to offer such a detailed perspective, I can only presume you are lying.

It's hard to imagine you being so paranoid about which union you belong to. Do you honestly think someone could or would want to hunt your goofy ass down?

you proved nothing but then again who would expect honesty from a convict?

Exactly what part of the above highlighted post in inaccurate?

the part where you say i am lying, its not wise to reveal personal info about yourself to the type of people who have spent time in prison.

Because unlike his predcecessor Obama looks out for the working class.

:lol:

I talked with a union guy yesterday, and he said he doesn't take well to being a slave

My Buddy was Laid Off from a Union Job and the one he has now was NOT Provided to him by the Union...

They were Offering him about $5 to$7 an Hour LESS and it was Temp Work...

Got on with a Great Company and Great Benefits and a 2008 Van...

He's HVAC.

Anyway, there's my Anecdote...

That and when I was Union almost 100% of those Fucks Whined about Work and they got all Shitty if they caught you Working Hard...

Almost all... Some of them are Respectable Workers... Few.

:)

peace...

the part where you say i am lying, its not wise to reveal personal info about yourself to the type of people who have spent time in prison.

Fact is you refused to answer that question before you knew I had been incarcerated. But, you don't lie huh?

But I understand you're scared.

fitzsimmons.jpg

Some observations:

Unions have outlived their usefulness and should be disbanded.

Union leaders are nothing more that legitimized thieves, very much akin to fraudulent televangelist thieves like Benny Hinn...living high on the hog supported by millions contributed by those that can be convinced to believe them.

The teachers union is the most harmful problem affecting our educational system.

Noose4 is less than ten years old...mentally.

Some observations:

Unions have outlived their usefulness and should be disbanded.

Union leaders are nothing more that legitimized thieves, very much akin to fraudulent televangelist thieves like Benny Hinn...living high on the hog supported by millions contributed by those that can be convinced to believe them.

The teachers union is the most harmful problem affecting our educational system.

Noose4 is less than ten years old...mentally.

coming from a senile old asshole like yourself I am flattered that you see me as young and vibrant.

and you know squat about unions.

well good for you, not everybody can have a ranch.

Oh and you failed to answer my question. Which has become quite typical of you leftwing losers.

maybe i dont want to give the likes of you that kind of personal information about myself.
Paranoid.

maybe i dont want to give the likes of you that kind of personal information about myself.

Or perhaps you can't make up a lie fast enough.

or perhaps you are out mating with the horses on your ranch.
Adolescent.

simple,dont assume, read the words as they are written.

Then you've just shown yourself to be an idiot...yet again. You said "not everyone can own a ranch", you assumed everyone WANTS to own a ranch but can't.

Hypocrite much?

no dumbass it was you that made that assumption.:lol::lol:
Delusional.

or perhaps you are out mating with the horses on your ranch.

Damn you ARE ten!!

Well nancy, if you start talking about how good unions are without ever having been a union member that makes you a fucking moron. And the fact that you are clearly losing all your arguments in this thread it stands to reason that you would succumb to hurling insults. You really should try (at least once) giving an honest answer to questions posed to you. You brag about unions, but refuse to tell us your personal experience (if any) with unions and how you came to the conclusion that they are a good thing. I surmise you never belonged to a union that's why you refuse to answer honestly.

I patiently await your next childish insult.

poor baby can toss insults out but cries when he gets them in return, I belong to a very good union but like already stated there is some personal info I will not reveal to the likes of you.
Paranoid liar.

Well aren't you special. What if you had been handed a life of squalor instead? Raised in third generation poverty in some ghetto? Pehaps you would have been as successful, but the odds say you would not, and you would have jumped at an opportunity for a union job. Get real.

I quit school at 15 and moved out on my own, I was sent to prison at 17 (spent nearly three years on a five year sentence), upon my release I found work at various ranches until I met Red Adair and he hired me for his international well control company. I spent the next twenty years working in that profession and the rest, as they say, is history.

I started out with nothing, everything I own was paid for by hard work. I was never given a dime.

sounds like Red Adair gave you a shot, very lucky for you, most people wouldnt give an ex con that kind of an opportunity.
Unenlightened.

poor baby can toss insults out but cries when he gets them in return, I belong to a very good union but like already stated there is some personal info I will not reveal to the likes of you.

Nope you're a liar. You haven't ever worked for a union. I bet a dime to a dollar you're unemployed right now.

look at this the convict is judging the honesty of others:lol:
Judgmental.

sounds like Red Adair gave you a shot, very lucky for you, most people wouldnt give an ex con that kind of an opportunity.

Yes he did, but under the circumstances for which I was arrested, he understood where my heart was. Oh, FTR I was arrested for aggravated assault with intent.

a convict is a convict, he should have gave the shot to an honorable person, say a veteran, instead of some one who broke the law and went to prison.
Judgmental, paranoid, unenlightened, adolescent.

Yes he did, but under the circumstances for which I was arrested, he understood where my heart was. Oh, FTR I was arrested for aggravated assault with intent.

a convict is a convict, he should have gave the shot to an honorable person, say a veteran, instead of some one who broke the law and went to prison.

I was granted a full pardon and had my records expunged thanks to Governor Mark White.
noose4 doesn't understand expunged. He probably thinks it's something to keep his rubber ducky company while he plays with himself in the tub.

look at this the convict is judging the honesty of others:lol:

Not only are you a liar, but you're also narrow-minded. And here I thought you libidiots were all about tolerance and exceptance.

i am all about law and order
Then you should know that expunged means LL is no longer a convicted felon. He's not even an ex-con. It is as if the "crime" for which he was incarcerated never happened.

I was granted a full pardon and had my records expunged thanks to Governor Mark White.

you lie
No...YOU lie!

Unions were started because large companies could pay any wage they wanted. They fucked over the workers and unions came about.

Today, we are again in an age where corporations/facists will soon own the US again. Without unions or any protection forget a living wage, health care or any other rights.

No one said you have to be in a union to be successful. You can sell acres and acres and do different jobs and make a lot of money, but that is no argument of any validity that unions are not needed.

When a small group of people control all the power, then the working class will again take it up the butt like we did in the past.

Unions are the only way a large group of workers can get any parity with a small number of owners.

If we truly had more morality based owners/corporations, we wouldn't need unions, but we don't. The guiding principle to too many today is greed and greed alone.
When that small group of people in Washington (you know, the one's that control all the power) get their way, the working class will again take it up the butt...like we do every time the fucking liberals pass a bill they want.

He's not a convict. He's proved that you are a liar. You've proved yourself to be a delusional, paranoid, judgmental, unenlightened, adolescent liar.

Repetitious at that.

Oh and you failed to answer my question. Which has become quite typical of you leftwing losers.

Paranoid.

Adolescent.

Delusional.

Paranoid liar.

Unenlightened.

Judgmental.

noose4 doesn't understand expunged. He probably thinks it's something to keep his rubber ducky company while he plays with himself in the tub.

Then you should know that expunged means LL is no longer a convicted felon. He's not even an ex-con. It is as if the "crime" for which he was incarcerated never happened.

No...YOU lie!

When that small group of people in Washington (you know, the one's that control all the power) get their way, the working class will again take it up the butt...like we do every time the fucking liberals pass a bill they want.

He's not a convict. He's proved that you are a liar. You've proved yourself to be a delusional, paranoid, judgmental, unenlightened, adolescent liar.

Repetitious at that.

looks like lonestar logic has a boyfriend.:lol::lol::lol:

Paranoid.

Adolescent.

Delusional.

Paranoid liar.

Unenlightened.

Judgmental.

No...YOU lie!

Repetitious at that.

looks like lonestar logic has a boyfriend.:lol::lol::lol:

Presumptuous to boot.

This post is going to be saved for previty. I will remember this when they find more of obamas czars are convicts.

Do you even know how ani American that sounds? I bet you have broken the law and simply were not caught you are an angel n diguise :doubt:

Forum List

Back