Obama writes another law - Gives affirmative action favoritism to LGBTers

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks, hispanics, indians, disabled, and women are now joined by child molesters as groups that must get special treatment in the name of equality. Straight healthy white males, the people who built and maintain this fantastic high-tech world we live in, are screwed again.

Feds Impose LGBT Affirmative Action on Federal Contractors 2014-12-18 Workforce.com

dec 18 2014
If you are a federal contractor of subcontractor, in four months you will have new affirmative action obligations relating to sexual orientation and gender identity.

According to a Final Rule issued last week by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, beginning April 5, 2015, federal contractors and subcontractors must include sexual orientation and gender identity in their affirmative action plans.

Blacks, hispanics, indians, disabled, and women are now joined by child molesters as groups that must get special treatment in the name of equality. Straight healthy white males, the people who built and maintain this fantastic high-tech world we live in, are screwed again.

Feds Impose LGBT Affirmative Action on Federal Contractors 2014-12-18 Workforce.com

dec 18 2014
If you are a federal contractor of subcontractor, in four months you will have new affirmative action obligations relating to sexual orientation and gender identity.

According to a Final Rule issued last week by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, beginning April 5, 2015, federal contractors and subcontractors must include sexual orientation and gender identity in their affirmative action plans.

Better be careful. I hear he's going after crazy teabaggers who post on silly message boards next. He said something about putting those FEMA prisons to use.

dec 18 2014

Better be careful. I hear he's going after crazy teabaggers who post on silly message boards next. He said something about putting those FEMA prisons to use.

Gotta use all those coffins and ammo, right?

OP - equal rights for all. Deal with it.

Fortunately LGBTers are only 2% of the population. Although, there might be some liars who just need to grab any minority just to get a break.

• Banned
For the ten thousandth time there is no conspiracy against perverts. Or blacks or women or any of these groups demanding favoritism. Their failure is their own fault.

I don't understand the term LGBT.

As if, because I like having sex with women as well as men, I must have some great connection and loyalty to gays, lesbians, transsexuals, etc.

I don't.

In fact, I don't give a fuck about sexual orientation. I'm more interested in how indoctrinated people are by the Law, religion, and society, if I am ascertaining someone's character.

dec 18 2014

And of course nothing there about child molesters....just another lie by a bigot.

Forum List

Back