Zone1 Black Favoritism is A Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as blaming their failures on others despite having every advantage over them.
Wrong again. But that's nothing new for you. There is no black advantage. AA is not only for blacks. The only people doing what you claim are white males like you despite having every advantage over others.

Augustus Jackson didn't need Affirmative Action to become a chef in the White House ...
Or later create a business and build a financial empire that made him one of the wealthiest businessmen in Philadelphia in his time.

You don't even know what affirmative action is.

Wrong again. But that's nothing new for you. There is no black advantage. AA is not only for blacks. The only people doing what you claim are white males like you despite having every advantage over others.
Yes, I know all your themes by now.

You are always the victim even when you are obviously the aggressor.

You aren't responsible for anything you do or any choices you make or fail to make - white people are.

White people cannot DARE to talk to you like you talk to them.

You want money for nothing.

Have I missed any?

No it's about the learned forgetfulness of the white American right as to how THEY actually accomplished what they have.

Angela Davis said it correctly:

"We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia."
THEY accomplished it with hard work, motivation, discipline, ability, intelligence….and the maturity to know that they are responsible for their own choices, rather than blame someone or something else for their failures.

Last edited:
No it's about the learned forgetfulness of the white American right as to how THEY actually accomplished what they have.

Angela Davis said it correctly:

"We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia."
Angela Davis is an avowed communist and a fool. She has hidden in academia all her life. She was involved in violence both in Europe and the USA. She should never have been readmitted to the USA after her stint in East Germany which was funded by the USSR and East Germany. It doesn't surprise me that you support and admire her. She’s never held a real job in her entire life.

Angela Davis is an avowed communist and a fool. She has hidden in academia all her life. She was involved in violence both in Europe and the USA. She should never have been readmitted to the USA after her stint in East Germany which was funded by the USSR and East Germany. It doesn't surprise me that you support and admire her. She’s never held a real job in her entire life.
Angela Davis is right about America. In your warped mind everybody black who doesn't say what you need to hear is going to be wrong. Every black person who has stood in opposition to the American fascism gets called communists and Marxists. You don't pick who black people support and your opinion is irrelevant. She has held real jobs, you don't get to define what a real job is either

Where is the Black Favoritism?

Affirmative action in the United States is the active effort to improve employment, educational, and other opportunities for members of groups that have been subjected to discrimination. Criteria for affirmative action include race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age.

Affirmative action in the United States protects people on the grounds of race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age. It does this by giving limited preferences to groups that have faced long-standing discrimination in job hiring, admission to institutions of higher education, the awarding of government contracts, and other social benefits.

None of this says that affirmative action is just for blacks. Whatever favoritism goes to blacks, goes to Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native American ALL WOMEN, ALL RACES who are handicapped, ALL RACES who are gay and trans trans male or female, a white man who is old, or veterans. So where is the black favoritism? Scores have been lowered in police and fire departments to admit women, so why is it that blacks are the only ones getting attacked here?

FDNY drops physical test requirement amid low female hiring rate

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN. This was a BFOQ dropped just for women. Now, there has not been any instance that I know of that a BONAFIDE OCCUPATIONAL QUALIFICATION was dropped for blacks. And while right wing whites have continued running their mouths about the Connecticut case, this happened 5 years after Ricci v. DeStefano.

College Student Demographics
55% of enrolled college students are White.
The enrollment rate of Native Americans dropped by 13%.
The enrollment rate of Black Americans dropped by 8.8%.
The enrollment rate of White Americans dropped by 8.5%.
The enrollment rate of Latin Americans dropped by 7.3%.
The enrollment rate of Asians dropped by 4.8%.

So when you look at this, where is the black favoritism?
And before anyone starts, enrollment for blacks and whites basically decreased by the same amount.

Whites are 77 percent of the workforce.
They are 80 percent of the management.
Blacks are 12.3 percent of the workforce
Blacks are 9 percent of the management.

And this isn't because blacks are not qualified.,

According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Where is the black favoritism?

It only exists in the minds of white right wingers and it is a result of a zero sum mentality that has been created by the system of white preference that has been mistaken for democracy.

Whites have been given what they have because of their skin color. Whites are hired and promoted because of their skin color. It's time right wing whites stopped lying to theselves and whining about preferences they are the ones getting.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Once again I remind you of the words posted by one of your fellow right wing USMB members . He is not the only one doing this, and he is not the only one here doing this.

“Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible.”
-
Teagan Goddards Political dictionary

You guys do this every day in regards to a specific behavior. You need to understand this reality:

View attachment 681003

You guys are talking to grown people who have experienced negative white anti black attitudes since we were children. We know it when we see it. Plausible deniability cannot save you. This you will learn.

There is no black favoritism. What you right wingers call black favoritism sane, rational, fair minded people call equal opportunity.

“The spectacle of members of a racial demographic that comprises 75% of the nation's populace and dominates both the political and economic spheres whining that they are oppressed is pathetic.”
-white USMB member

Whites are not entitled to everything.
"Affirmative Action" is government social engineering that is biased for blacks and discriminates against White people. It must be repealed. It is racism. The government should be neutral and treat all citizens the same.

Angela Davis is right about America. In your warped mind everybody black who doesn't say what you need to hear is going to be wrong. Every black person who has stood in opposition to the American fascism gets called communists and Marxists. You don't pick who black people support and your opinion is irrelevant. She has held real jobs, you don't get to define what a real job is either
I’m not calling her a communist. She proudly proclaimed herself one. She even ran as the VP candidate for the American Communist Party in a presidential election. There hasn’t been an anti-American group, country, or action since the mid-sixties that she hasn’t supported. She has constantly attacked the American penal system while actively supporting the Soviet, Hungarian and other totalitarian penal systems despite appeals from international figures like Solzhenitsyn for her to support prisoners rights in those countries.

THEY accomplished it with hard work, motivation, discipline, ability, intelligence….and the maturity to know that they are responsible for their own choices, rather than blame someone or something else for their failures.
Wrong. They accomplished it by making laws that excluded others until at least 1964 and after that have been working around those laws to circumvent them as well as not adequately enforcing them.

I am better educated and skilled than you. So let's look at maturity because you are blaming a non existent black favoritism for your failures.

Your comment is a prime example of what Angela Davis talks about-imposed forgetfulness and a society dependent on mass amnesia.

I’m not calling her a communist. She proudly proclaimed herself one. She even ran as the VP candidate for the American Communist Party in a presidential election. There hasn’t been an anti-American group, country, or action since the mid-sixties that she hasn’t supported. She has constantly attacked the American penal system while actively supporting the Soviet, Hungarian and other totalitarian penal systems despite appeals from international figures like Solzhenitsyn for her to support prisoners rights in those countries.
I don't care. What she said was completely accurate. Your running commentary is an example of imposed forgetfulness and amnesia.

Wrong. They accomplished it by making laws that excluded others until at least 1964 and after that have been working around those laws to circumvent them as well as not adequately enforcing them.

I am better educated and skilled than you. So let's look at maturity because you are blaming a non existent black favoritism for your failures.

Your comment is a prime example of what Angela Davis talks about-imposed forgetfulness and a society dependent on mass amnesia.
How do you know you’re better educated and skilled than I am? And what failures of mine are you talking about? I’ve been quite successful. You OTOH are the one blaming racism for failures of blacks!

And you’re going back to 1964. Join the 21st century, where blacks are getting favored treatment.

How do you know you’re better educated and skilled than I am?

And you’re going back to 1964. Join the 21st century, where blacks are getting favored treatment.
I am black, so don't try telling me that we get favored when I live as a black person and know we don't. I am talking about today, and how 246 consecutive years of white racism has benefitted those who are white. Likr you. That it's in the past garbage denial tactic doesn't work here.

And was I read your nonsense, it is apparent that you have little education and that you do not and never have, worked in college admissions.

Meanwhile, I have run organizations and will soon be a published author.

You're a joke.

"Affirmative Action" is government social engineering that is biased for blacks and discriminates against White people. It must be repealed. It is racism. The government should be neutral and treat all citizens the same.
Incorrect. Whites have benefitted the most from this policy.

You guys really need to quit listening to white race hustlers/

You only bring this up in discussions about blacks. Molly, we bldacks have faced white bias our whole lives. We know what it is when we see it. Your use of plausible deniability fools no one. You can't even admit that white women are included in AA after you've been shown that it hfas. Instead you fall back on that "it gives only blacks something extra" lie.
I have not “been shown” that AA benefits white women the most. How does one even prove that? I for one have not benefitted from it either. Wtf is your first sentence about? I stated my opinions are not about one race. If the discussion is about blacks I bring it up to say it isn’t just about blacks, why would you take issue with that? Oh, because I’m white.

I am black, so don't try telling me that we get favored when I live as a black person and know we don't. I am talking about today, and how 246 consecutive years of white racism has benefitted those who are white. Likr you. That it's in the past garbage denial tactic doesn't work here.

And was I read your nonsense, it is apparent that you have little education and that you do not and never have, worked in college admissions.

Meanwhile, I have run organizations and will soon be a published author.

You're a joke.
It's a good thing a white poster didn't write something like this, because,.... well, ..... you know.

Wow, you just described yourself. Anyone who doesn’t agree with you is either lying, brainwashed or wrong.

I don't care. What she said was completely accurate. Your running commentary is an example of imposed forgetfulness and amnesia.
No it wasn’t; she’s made a really good living denigrating the USA and taking money and accolades from our enemies. Everything I posted was real history. But as I said, I’m not at all surprised that you admire and support her. You are two peas in a pod, except that she’s made a success of hating the country that gave her birth, paid for most of her education, and provided her a damned good living and you haven’t. You’re just an old and bitter radical that never managed to cash in on his hatred so you spend all your spare time posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back