LGBTQ Victories! The News that Trump Does Not Want You to Hear

So, how you guys doing with that SCOTUS pick?

LOLOLOL
Right? It's like PP is celebrating that the body of the chicken is still running around after it's head has been chopped off. Enjoy it while it lasts PP.
LGBT stories are on nobody's radar. That community sees itself as mainstream but the regular public doesn't. It's not spoken publically of course.....Frankly, if those who spoke for the queers were less radical and in your face, the public would view them more favorably as being mainstream. But no chance of that happening anytime soon.:2up:

If those who spoke for the bigots were less radical and in your face, LGBT people would not have to be.
PP, remember that LGBT isn't a race of people. It's a cult. Now hold that thought until the new USSC defines that for you in writing..
Trumpski boot lickers are a cult. Hold that thought until a Democratic congress defines that for you in writing
But voters already have Constitutional protections. The LGBT cult does not.

I know it’s impossible for you to understand but there are people within the LGBT community who support Trump. His base isn’t flooded with them, but they exist.

Right, and there are blacks in the KKK. So what? What is your point and what does it have to do with anything else?

And there a lot of very stupid people who are being screwed by Trumps policies and still support him.

Last edited:
So, how you guys doing with that SCOTUS pick?

LOLOLOL
Right? It's like PP is celebrating that the body of the chicken is still running around after it's head has been chopped off. Enjoy it while it lasts PP.
LGBT stories are on nobody's radar. That community sees itself as mainstream but the regular public doesn't. It's not spoken publically of course.....Frankly, if those who spoke for the queers were less radical and in your face, the public would view them more favorably as being mainstream. But no chance of that happening anytime soon.:2up:

If those who spoke for the bigots were less radical and in your face, LGBT people would not have to be.
PP, remember that LGBT isn't a race of people. It's a cult. Now hold that thought until the new USSC defines that for you in writing..
Trumpski boot lickers are a cult. Hold that thought until a Democratic congress defines that for you in writing
But voters already have Constitutional protections. The LGBT cult does not.

Lawrence-Windsor- Obergefell

Serious question for you and some others here . Why do you despise your fellow Americans who are serving honorably-why do you want to ruin their lives? Just because they are different in some way? Because you are sniffing after T-Rump and want to do his bidding? Why?
First of all I nor Donald Trump has any issue with Gay and Lesbian people...its the "Gay and Lesbian community" and their politics that is holding their lifestyle in check....when I was in High school there were gay students in my group of friends...when politics were added to sexual behavior it fucked everything up...you can blame the ever seeking political advantage democrats for that...they politicize everything....
Blaming the victim horseshit.

Victim???? really? please......

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.
You get rejected from the military for having recurring nightmares. How is constant delusion better than having bad dreams?
What a load of emotional PC bullshit.

Might want to check out what Windsor found about the states' roles in defining marriage before you use it to establish "validity" to Obergefell (which then summarily stripped that power away outside Constitutional authority), which will be overturned.

Might want to check out what Windsor found about the states' roles in defining marriage before you use it to establish "validity" to Obergefell (which then summarily stripped that power away outside Constitutional authority), which will be overturned.
You have been bleating about how Windsor and Obergefell are in conflict for years . I think that you even claimed that Obergefell overturned Windsor. What hogwash.

The basic philosophy of Windsor was that if a state chooses to extend marriage to same sex couples, the feds should not be undermining it by with holding benefits. NOWHERE in that opinion does it say that the rights of states to regulate marriage is absolute. Marriage was simply not before the court at that time.

Repeating bullshit does not make it anything else but more bullshit.

Last edited:

You have been bleating about how Windsor and Obergefell are in conflict for years . I think that you even claimed that Obergefell overturned Windsor. What hogwash. Maybe it overturned Loving Vs Virginia as well. News flash: Repeating bullshit does not make it anything else but more bullshit.
It's like when you pretend being a homo is anything other than a physically painful way to punish yourself for your own perversions.

#HeteroPride.

While T-Rump and his merry band of demented minions are doing all that they can to pull the rug out from under LGBT people and deny them their hard fought for rights, some good things are still happening.

Ninth Circuit Denies Another Trump Administration Effort to Implement Transgender Military Ban

Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied yet another attempt by the Trump Administration to implement its discriminatory plan to ban transgender people from serving openly in the U.S. Armed Services.

Today’s ruling in the lawsuit brought by Lambda Legal and OutServe-SLDN and joined by the State of Washington denied the administration’s motion to stay the preliminary injunction a lower court granted in December 2017, and affirmed last month. The injunction blocks implementation of the ban and enables transgender people to continue enlisting in the military.

“Seven courts across the country have considered this so-called plan, and seven courts have recognized that there is no defensible reason to bar transgender Americans from serving our nation,” Staff Sergeant Cathrine (Katie) Schmid said.

Puerto Rico Begins Allowing Transgender People to Change Their Birth Certificates

Starting today, the Puerto Rican government must provide accurate birth certificates to transgender Puerto Ricans that reflect their gender identity.

Today’s action follows the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico’s groundbreaking decision in April in a case brought by Lambda Legal on behalf of three transgender Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rico Para Tod@s that struck down Puerto Rico’s categorical ban on corrections to the gender marker on birth certificates in a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit.

Hawai`i Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case of B&B That Denied Room to Lesbian Couple
The Hawai`i Supreme Court today rejected a petition from a Hawai`i bed & breakfast seeking review of a lower court ruling that the business had violated Hawai’i’s anti-discrimination statute when it denied a room to a lesbian couple because of their sexual orientation.

Aloha Bed & Breakfast, whose owner says same-sex relationships “defile our land,” is represented by the anti-LGBT legal group Alliance Defending Freedom, which claimed a religious justification for the discrimination. In February, the Intermediate Court of Appeals affirmed the lower court ruling, and today the Hawai`i Supreme Court declined to review that decision.
Having butt sex is a victory?!

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas::290968001256257790-final::asshole:

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas::290968001256257790-final::asshole:
Well, what do you me to say? Congratulations for having butt sex?

You do realize that Trump became a homophobe only when he announced for President.....right? There is nothing in his history that even comes close to being anti gay or any other kind of anti, yet you asshats believe whatever the democrat press tells you....you really are pretty fucking stupid.
You do realize that Trump is a heartless and soulless empty shell of a sub-human being that has no core values except the propensity to do what ever is best for his own political and financial gain....right? It matters little what he has done in the past, or what he really belied then, or believes now. Non of that mitigates his current behavior with regards to Putin, or his willingness to persecute LGBT people in many other ways here at home. I do not believe what anyone tell me to believe. I believe what I see and hear for myself.

Again....he hasn't persecuted anyone, and he is actually fighting putin with active measures while obama allowed putin to run wild......

Trump only became anti gay when he decided to run for President....his entire life was spent with celebrities, most of them gay and other wise and not one complaint...until he beat hilary....

Trump only became anti gay when he decided to run for President....his entire life was spent with celebrities, most of them gay and other wise and not one complaint...until he beat hilary....

And is that supposed to excuse his bigotry now? Give me a fucking break! So what if he hob-knobbed with gay celebrities ? How does that change the fact that his policies are detrimental to LGBT people? How does it change the fact that he is now hob-knobbing with some of the most virulent bigots on earth? Gezzzzzus fucking Krist!

“Subject to certain constitutional guarantees” the states define marriage per Windsor. That’s the passsage from Windsor you always try and pretend doesn’t exist.

As for obergefell being overturned, you insisted that obergefell was going to rule against same sex marriage. Demonstrating elegantly that your ability to predict legal outcomes is meaningless nonsense.

You predict what you want to happen, Sil. Not what the rulings indicate will happen. It’s why your record for predictions legal outcomes is so abysmal. As the courts don’t care about your pseudolegal fantasies.

Again....he hasn't persecuted anyone, and he is actually fighting putin with active measures while obama allowed putin to run wild......
Horseshit! What "active measures" He licked his boots in Helsinki ! Are you really that out of touch with reality?

Yes. Yes they are.

Trump lied twice to protect Russia. Then lied again to cover up his lies protecting Russia. And at every step his supporters sided with Russia and the man protecting them over their own country.

There are no LGBQTYNHUXAW people.
There are only egocentrical assholes, their mind incapable of processing anything else than fucking.

There are no LGBQTYNHUXAW people.
There are only egocentrical assholes, their mind incapable of processing anything else than fucking.

I know plenty of LGBTQ folks. Photographers, a computer programmer, a brewer of some really great ale, a truck driver, a gal that makes amazing red wood bowls, and a lesbian couple whose kids are obsessed with legos.

LGBTQ folks are....just folks. With their sexual preferences generally the least interesting thing about them.

The reason that conservatives lost this debate in the culture wars is because too many people know LGBTQ folks. The cartoonish, one note “they don’t care ‘bout nothing but the fuckin’” description simply didn’t match the reality of their own experience where gays and lesbians were as nuanced and complex as anyone else.

Forum List

Back