Obama won because he was black; Trump won because he is RIGHT!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama told people the following...
They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced
and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

And that was why Obama won... he's black!
In fact he admits it with this from his excerpt from his book.
From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..

[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck...
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember Obama is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry,
I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
He has ALWAYS been an angry black man... he just hasn't grown up!!!

So all you "whites" that voted for Obama JUST BECAUSE he was Black... NOW those of us smart enough
to know that SKIN color has nothing to do with experiences, competency and plain caring for the USA and
Trump has the experiences and competency and love for the USA!
I mean seriously why would ANY one sacrifice billions as Trump is doing moving into less spacious facilities as the WH and taking ALL the abuse and idiocy of people who forget the simple thrust that Trump has done.... he has communicated with millions like me for once!

Trump won because he isn't hitlary.

I still think Cruz would be better, but Trump looks like he is going to roll back regressive policy and get rid of democrook parasites in the governmnet.

I really can't be anything but optimistic at this point.

The biggest difference between Obama and Trump is Trump LOVES America. Loves Businesses.
Trump would never say what Obama has said:
I'll tell you several statements YOU will NEVER hear in a Trump presidency:
Trump will never degrade the military by telling the world as Obama said:
The insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
Trump will never say he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
Trump will never say" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Trump will never say "I prefer higher gas prices".
Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
Trump will never say "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Trump will never tear America down.

trump1.jpg

That's because Trump's agenda is to create prosperity and return America back into the world's only real superpower.

The Soviets weren't a real superpower in the 80's either. They just had a military machine that was beaten by tribal militants. They could barely supply enough food for their own consumption. The USSR was a shit hole that collapsed.

The democrook agenda was to bring in decline and malaise. The media ran with "Bush's fault" for the last 8 years, and if Trump is successful at reversing the damage the meat puppet faggot and the rest of the DNC's political whores did, the media will try and pretend obozo's policies are responsible.

I'm glad the moonbat messiah and the DNC failed in most of their objectives, their agenda was sinister. Rush new it when he hoped obozo would fail to accomplish his goals, because those goals were quite obviously detrimental to society. Obozo is a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

Trump is a patriot. If he is successful, America will do great things again.

Forum List

Back