What If Donald Trump Was Black?

Why wouldn’t we? Most of us support Clarance Thomas. If Ben Carson was running against Biden, I can assure you that us “MAGA” folks would be voting for him.

how well has any black man/woman done in the GOP primaries though the years?

Republicans don’t support black candidates as often because there aren’t nearly as many black candidates that are Republican.

Or maybe there are not nearly as many black candidates that are Repubs because the Repubs do not support black candidates.

Would all these indictments be happening then? Would different states be trying to get him off the ballot? I guarantee you that the way that he's being treated now would not be happening if he was black. I'm not a betting woman but if I was I would bet everything I own that absolutely NONE of it would be going on. TDS would not be a thing.
No way. Indicting black people is racist.

If Trump was black they'd go after him even worse.

No, because then it would be considered racist.

Just keep telling yourself, "That asshole is going to stop the WEF from taking us over by 2030.

To them, more like telling themselves that that asshole is going to be their next president no matter how they feel about it.

Of course not, because he wouldn’t have been elected in the first place. Do you really think MAGA would have elected a black man to the presidency?! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, if they could get the job done. For example, I do believe that Tim Scott has future presidential material and possibly even current VP material.

No, because then it would be considered racist.

To them, more like telling themselves that that asshole is going to be their next president no matter how they feel about it.

Yes, if they could get the job done. For example, I do believe that Tim Scott has future presidential material and possibly even current VP material.
:laughing0301:

Would all these indictments be happening then? Would different states be trying to get him off the ballot? I guarantee you that the way that he's being treated now would not be happening if he was black. I'm not a betting woman but if I was I would bet everything I own that absolutely NONE of it would be going on. TDS would not be a thing.
He'd have been in jail before 2016

MAGA is racist. I was laughing at the notion that they’d actually get behind a Tim Scott candidacy!

Trump himself would so why wouldn't his followers? In fact Scott is currently on the list for Trump's VP consideration.

He'd still look bad with orange make up

LOL...you love orange

1710276926846.png

Name a modern president who did more for blacks than Trump...there you have it, Trump the first black president.

I'm not saying that he didn't do an awful lot for black people but he's white not black. Legal Latinos love him too but that doesn't make him Latino.

Forum List

Back