This just in!

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
a8inwavuouay.jpg

The energy is real, folks.

The energy of the growing "dump Trump" from this day on is and will be amazing.

It's final almost over. 8 hours and 30 mins from now we will have a decent American as President.

Well.... Obozo really did drop the fuckin bar... The CIA could have kidnapped a homeless vietnam vet off the street in Philly at random and still make a better president than the meat puppet faggot was.

Good fucking riddance.

It's final almost over. 8 hours and 30 mins from now we will have a decent American as President.

Well.... Obozo really did drop the fuckin bar... The CIA could have kidnapped a homeless vietnam vet off the street in Philly at random and still make a better president than the meat puppet faggot was.

Good fucking riddance.

Hillary lost big time, because she's a crooked, low energy piece of Soros shit.

But let's not forget, this was Obama's defeat too.

This was also a rejection of liberalism.

This just in

Trump seated Marcus Lutrell and family in seats belonging to boycotting democrats.

Woo Hoo

This just in

Trump seated Marcus Lutrell and family in seats belonging to boycotting democrats.

Woo Hoo

Marcus Lutrell is a real hero and i think our entire country is grateful for his service.

Well, at least the patriotic half of it.

Johann, your attitude of arrogance as well as your avatar remind us that Trump looks a lot like IL Duce. I'm tempted to call him Lil Benito. However I also remember that he hasn't DONE anything yet, so there is no grounds for complaint from me, just apprehension that he will keep some of his campaign promises spoken between self-aggrandizing self-promoting compliments about himself, and that he will not keep those that rebuild obsolete industries.

Good fucking riddance.

"8 hours and 30 mins from now"

I have it at two hours and forty five minutes Pete :confused-84:

This is a great day for Western Civilisation, it's so exciting.

Johann, your attitude of arrogance as well as your avatar remind us that Trump looks a lot like IL Duce. I'm tempted to call him Lil Benito. However I also remember that he hasn't DONE anything yet, so there is no grounds for complaint from me, just apprehension that he will keep some of his campaign promises spoken between self-aggrandizing self-promoting compliments about himself, and that he will not keep those that rebuild obsolete industries.

I'm just returning what the libs have been doing to us for the last 8 years with accrued interest.

Good fucking riddance.

Yeah, I looked at the wrong link.

I have it at 2 hours 41 mins from now. Can't wait.

Good fucking riddance.

Yeah, I looked at the wrong link.

I have it at 2 hours 41 mins from now. Can't wait.

Good, I was a bit worried for a moment about your times.

Forum List

Back