4.7%

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
4.7%. Remember that number folks. That is the unemployment rate on Obama's last day in office.

Anybody think it will be that low on Trump's last day?

Want to bet?

With all the billionaire business criminals and Nazi dingbats he appointed to his cabinet, I'm sure the economy is going to be a shambles by the time he's through.

These corporate leaders all say regulations are "job killers." How come after 8 years of Obama's regulations the unemployment rate is only 4.7%? I don't think it has ever been that low in my lifetime.

The real reason they oppose regulations is because protecting workers, consumers, and the environment takes money out of their greedy hands.

Ironically, the working class white chumps who most strongly supported Trump will be the ones hurting the most in a few years.

It is hard to get the unemployment rate lower than around 4.1%

Trump can not go down much farther. Any recessionary activity will shoot that rate up

That number will increase at the beginning after all the useless government employees get fired whom Obama hired to skew his numbers. Then, it will come back down when Trump brings jobs back.

4.7%. Remember that number folks. That is the unemployment rate on Obama's last day in office.

Want to bet?

With all the billionaire business criminals and Nazi dingbats he appointed to his cabinet, I'm sure the economy is going to be a shambles by the time he's through.

These corporate leaders all say regulations are "job killers." How come after 8 years of Obama's regulations the unemployment rate is only 4.7%? I don't think it has ever been that low in my lifetime.

The real reason they oppose regulations is because protecting workers, consumers, and the environment takes money out of their greedy hands.

Ironically, the working class white chumps who most strongly supported Trump will be the ones hurting the most in a few years.
73803157.jpg

That number will increase at the beginning after all the useless government employees get fired whom Obama hired to skew his numbers. Then, it will come back down when Trump brings jobs back.

I got news for you. Trump isn't bringing the obsolete jobs back that were lost to automation.

Want to bet?

You're probably right. It would be hard for Trump to match the hopelessness at finding a job that Obama managed to create to get enough people to give up and quit looking for a job that the libtard Obama accompolished

I got news for you. Trump isn't bringing the obsolete jobs back that were lost to automation.
I got news for you, somebody will have to operate the automatons and better it be us than the Chinese. Also read the short pamphlet from Leonard Read: "I, Pencil" to understand how things work.
I, Pencil

Last edited:

No, but he may take his pedal off the gas that Obama did to drive them to do it faster. Obama drove up the ROI on automation to drive companies to do it artificially fast. That prevented the economy to adjust and absorb those jobs in other areas.

Leftists have been saying this since the start of the industrial revolution. And leftists governments have been rewarding companies that do it faster ever since by artificially driving up labor costs

Although much of the major media are reporting the national unemployment rate for October as4.9%, the "real unemployment rate," as determined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and which includes part-time workers and those marginally attached to the work force, is 9.5%.

Unemployment among Black males is around 13.6%. Is that an intentional dirty trick by the democrat party to keep the racial unrest percolating? Of course the left relies on the number called U3 but experts rely on the more accurate number U6 which is around 9.7% If anybody thinks Obama's bureaucrats are honest they need go no further than the IRS used to punish political enemies and Obama using his "executive privilege" to keep congress from investigating.

Last edited:
Although much of the major media are reporting the national unemployment rate for October as4.9%, the "real unemployment rate," as determined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and which includes part-time workers and those marginally attached to the work force, is 9.5%.

Are you willing to bet that number will be 9.5% or lower on Trump's last day?

I bet that number will also be much higher then.

I doubt you'll be around here eight years from now

I am planning to go on vacation in June15th, is there going to be rain that day? I am asking as a favor from you since you seem to foresee the future. Thanks in advance.

So are you going to take the bet or not?

You're new here, or a sock. But so far nothing the libs said here came true. So ....

So are you going to take the bet or not?

Go away, noob. Internet bets? So Internet middle school

Forum List

Back