Obama warns stations not to air 'radical' ad

It seems Obama's influences in life have been a bunch of radical marxists, black militants, and muslim extremists. The only thing mainstream about Obama seems to be that he was able to land a few affirmitave action appointments to respectable positions such as edito of the harvard law review.

It seems Obama's influences in life have been a bunch of radical marxists, black militants, and muslim extremists. The only thing mainstream about Obama seems to be that he was able to land a few affirmitave action appointments to respectable positions such as edito of the harvard law review.

In all seriousness, I think the Democrats went out to get a token to win this election.

He was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

That means he was the smartest guy at Harvard Law School.

Please don't post this kind of bullshit again. Do a little reading.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kirk you are pathetic, you try to make all these stretches...when in fact...
The bipartisan panel stated that Mccain committed NO WRONGDOINGS,
The blond lobbyist story was done by the NYtimes with nothing more than UNNAMED SOURCES, Then state there is some type of connection between MCcain and the Mob, when for one it is highly disputed that Cindy MCcain's father had mob ties. Even if we assume that your outlandish claim is true, then it still doesn't show any ties to MCcain. Since Cindy Mccain hasn't financed his Presidential campaign....yawn...

The blond lobbyist story was done by the NYtimes with nothing more than UNNAMED SOURCES, Then state there is some type of connection between MCcain and the Mob, when for one it is highly disputed that Cindy MCcain's father had mob ties. Even if we assume that your outlandish claim is true, then it still doesn't show any ties to MCcain. Since Cindy Mccain hasn't financed his Presidential campaign....yawn...

Well sorta ...

Given Senator John McCain’s signature stance on campaign finance reform, it was not surprising that he backed legislation last year requiring presidential candidates to pay the actual cost of flying on corporate jets. The law, which requires campaigns to pay charter rates when using such jets rather than cheaper first-class fares, was intended to reduce the influence of lobbyists and create a level financial playing field.

But over a seven-month period beginning last summer, Mr. McCain’s cash-short campaign gave itself an advantage by using a corporate jet owned by a company headed by his wife, Cindy McCain, according to public records. For five of those months, the plane was used almost exclusively for campaign-related purposes, those records show.

Mr. McCain’s campaign paid a total of $241,149 for the use of that plane from last August through February, records show. That amount is approximately the cost of chartering a similar jet for a month or two, according to industry estimates.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/27/us/politics/27plane.html

You can't handle the truth....

Cindy's father James Hensley was a convicted felon who was business partners with mafioso Kemper Marley who had reporter Don Bolles blown up. These are the facts.

Cindy Hensley got the money she financed McCain's campaigns with from her daddy's liquor business. Now she won't reveal her tax records from that period.

Why? What is she hiding?

Follow the money....

Last edited:
Very accurate article let me tell you...

The Times analysis may be inexact for a variety of reasons. For one, flight records do not show how many, if any, campaign travelers were aboard a plane on a given flight. Also, the companies that collect flight information may not capture all flights.

Awww .... c'mon ... McCain used his wife's private jet for a discount ... concede the point and move on ...

Awww .... c'mon ... McCain used his wife's private jet for a discount ... concede the point and move on ...

"C'mon", what the liberal Times writes a hit piece, then in the last paragraph states that the whole article is inexact?

"C'mon", what the liberal Times writes a hit piece, then in the last paragraph states that the whole article is inexact?

I took inexact to mean exactly what it said ... not 100% on all the flights and how many campaign travelers were on the flights ... it was still used at a discount ... that much seemed pretty clear.

I took inexact to mean exactly what it said ... not 100% on all the flights and how many campaign travelers were on the flights ... it was still used at a discount ... that much seemed pretty clear.

Show me the actual public records then I will conceed the point. Sorry I don't trust the Times, remember these are the same liberals who wrote the blonde lobbyist article with nothing more than unnamed sources...

Show me the actual public records then I will conceed the point. Sorry I don't trust the Times, remember these are the same liberals who wrote the blonde lobbyist article with nothing more than unnamed sources...

It's kinda hard to do that with the McCain campaign stonewalling ...

The McCain campaign declined to release a detailed accounting of which trips had been made on the plane, the identities of the campaign officials who took those flights and how much the campaign had paid for each one. But it is unlikely that the campaign reimbursed King Aviation for the plane’s operating costs.

Something's amiss there ...

And the "I don't trust the Times," defense is old and tired.

It's kinda hard to do that with the McCain campaign stonewalling ...

Something's amiss there ...

And the "I don't trust the Times," defense is old and tired.

Since the Times stated that the information came from public records it shouldn't be that hard to locate correct? If the Times states the article is inexact why would you trust it?

You can't handle the truth....

Cindy's father James Hensley was a convicted felon who was business partners with mafioso Kemper Marley who had reporter Don Bolles blown up. These are the facts.

Cindy Hensley got the money she financed McCain's campaigns with from her daddy's liquor business. Now she won't reveal her tax records from that period.

Why? What is she hiding?

Follow the money....

There is absolutely no proof of a mob connection and James Hensley? While there is Obama's Mob sidekick featured here....
OBAMA'S 'MOB-TIE' $IDEKICK - New York Post
A man who has long been dogged by charges that the bank his family owns helped finance a Chicago crime figure will host a Windy City fund-raiser tonight for Sen. Barack Obama.

Alexi Giannoulias, who became Illinois state treasurer last year after Obama vouched for him, has pledged to raise $100,000 for the senator's Oval Office bid.
Before he promised to raise funds for Obama, Giannoulias bankrolled Michael "Jaws" Giorango, a Chicagoan twice convicted of bookmaking and promoting prostitution.
Giannoulias is so tainted by reputed mob links that several top Illinois Dems, including the state's speaker of the House and party chairman, refused to endorse him even after he won the Democratic nomination with Obama's help.

Giannoulias was the bank's vice president and chief loan officer for most of the more than $15 million in loans.

He was not charged with breaking any laws. The Obama campaign disputed any suggestion that Obama is tarnished by the association.

"Barack Obama has a long record of fighting for ethics reform from his days as a state senator," a campaign rep said.

Ahem ...

Records of payments to the holding company King Aviation ... note the payments are listed as "Travel."

Schedule B for ALL Line #'s

More here:

And here:

And here:

you don't get to be editor of Harvard Law Review by "affirmative action". Vile.... just vile....

And college is when you're SUPPOSED to be wearing the proverbial beret with the cigarette hanging out of your mouth and the bong in your room while you talk about Nitche and Marx. It's only a recent occurrence that any percentage of college kids have been brainwashed into being soldiersfor the right ...

I knew someone who was SDS and had his draft deferment taken away by the FBI for his anti-war activism when he was in college. When I knew him, he was chubby, looked like santa claus and certainly wasn't the person he was in college. (Although he was very proud of his FBI file).

But to make a comment like tht about someone who worked his butt off because of the color of his skin.....

true colors are always interesting to see. So much for the "libertarian".

I conceed that he used a corporate Jet owned by Cindy Mccain...

... at a discount.

Those are the public records you asked for ... the records and the Times report ... the McCain campaign stonewalling the specifics ... it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together ...

You aren't admitting he did anything illegal ...

The senator was able to fly so inexpensively because the law specifically exempts aircraft owned by a candidate or his family or by a privately held company they control. The Federal Election Commission adopted rules in December to close the loophole — rules that would have required substantial payments by candidates using family-owned planes — but the agency soon lost the requisite number of commissioners needed to complete the rule making.

Because that exemption remains, Mr. McCain’s campaign was able to use his wife’s corporate plane like a charter jet while paying first-class rates, several campaign finance experts said. Several of those experts, however, added that his campaign’s actions, while keeping with the letter of law, did not reflect its spirit.

“This amounts to a subsidy for his campaign, which is notable given how badly they were struggling last year,” said Sheila Krumholz, executive director of the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan group that collects and analyzes campaign data.

Mr. McCain was not available to be interviewed, a campaign spokeswoman said. In response to written questions, the spokeswoman, Jill Hazelbaker, said his campaign had acted legally and ethically in paying first-class airfares for Mrs. McCain’s corporate aircraft.

He just took advantage of a campaigning loophole ... thanks to his rich wife ...

... at a discount.

Those are the public records you asked for ... the records and the Times report ... the McCain campaign stonewalling the specifics ... it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together ...

You aren't admitting he did anything illegal ...

He just took advantage of a campaigning loophole ... thanks to his rich wife ...

I wouldn't even go as far to say he received it at a discount.

A Citation Excel costs about $2,000 per flight hour to operate, taking into account expenses for fuel, its crew, maintenance and other costs, according to industry experts.
Over the seven-month period, the King Aviation jet took more than 100 flights to places on days when campaign rallies, fund-raisers or presidential debates involving Mr. McCain occurred in or near those locations, that analysis found.

That comes from the article...and so does this...

Mr. McCain’s campaign paid a total of $241,149 for the use of that plane from last August through February, records show.

Do some math, seems as though they were paying the fair rate for the corporate jet.

Forum List

Back